Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:40:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello!! What do you see 42 going to?  (Read 1187 times)
Butcherboy78 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:49:56 AM

Just stopping by to say hello as I am new to the forum but not to cryptos. I am a miner and a trader. I would like to hear what you think that the new 42 coin will go to and level out at?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:53:05 AM

successful "crap"coin.

not really a scam because it was played by the book. It getting added to cryptsy was a surprise to everyone. I see it trading at a slightly lower value than the most profitable coin to mine.
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 02:54:34 AM

there are 42 coins? what do can that do, it can't be used as a currency, and it has no real use as a commodity, it's a fad, that's all
get yourself a few DMD we have lots of plans for it, a commercial made by the same company that did trustico's commercial it will be used on youtube and possibly a tv channel plus DMD will have 3 teams

+ System Integration team: develop third party application plugins, libraries
+ Core team: maintain DMD wallet and block chain
+ Business promotion team: contact merchants, forum owners, website owners, game developers to promote DMD
They are PHP, Python, NodeJS, Java, C++ experts who have a deep knowledge on Bitcoin, PeerCoin source code. As a result, Diamond is an excellent combination of the best features that can be found in PoW coin (in Bitcoin) and PoS (in PeerCoin). It is an ultra-fast, ultra-secure, much more energy efficient, feature rich, very business friendly cryptocurrency that is driven by a strong development team and ever-growing community
Many people including me believe that the future of Diamond can be found outside of this forum. It is great to see Diamond is accepted as a currency for donation, rewards in forums, woman-oriented e-commerce sites (fashion, woman clothing, jewelry stores ...), Q&A sites like StackOverFlow, Quora, ExpertExchange ... and games. It is great to see Joomla, Drupal, the most important CMS in the world, osCommerce, Magento, the most important shopping cart framework in the world have Diamond-aware plugins. It is great to see iOS developer, Android developers use Diamond wallet as an activation engine and payment gateway. Game industry is big. I love games. Many people love games. Many people is willing to pay for games or in-game items but they find uncomfortable when game providers ask them for Visa or MasterCard. I believe that small and medium game developers love Diamond because it has all the feature of Bitcoin and PeerCoin and a gamer-friendly name. Moreover, it is much faster. Gamers love high speed things. They will love Diamond because of its fast transaction. It is a conventional wisdom that many gamers can mine Diamond and exchange it with each other. They love what they can control. Also, I believe that third party developers, payment gateway services and libraries that integrate Diamond with games, e-commerce engines and forums/CMS (PHPBB, VBulletin ...) will open up a new developer ecosystem which drives Diamond forward.
Sb123

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:55:11 AM

If it becomes very successful it will certainly have problems with denominations. It's a hypecoin like most these days
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 02:59:26 AM

Just stopping by to say hello as I am new to the forum but not to cryptos. I am a miner and a trader. I would like to hear what you think that the new 42 coin will go to and level out at?
i see your name just now i was a butcher for over 10 years 13 to 24, hard job, i worked in a real butcher shop, breaking forequarters and hinds many, many stitches  Grin im not talking it up get yourself some dmd, i have quark also,but i bought in at like 1c so you could still make money from them but DMD is going to be huge!!!! 
Butcherboy78 (OP)

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:15:59 AM

I was liking DMD also. I have been mining them from time to time and have accumulated quite a few. On the butcher thing, I currently work as a Meat Manager for the past 5 years and before that a butcher for 10 years. Not exactly the career I wanted but something I kinda fell into after not being able to find a job in IT coming out of IT school late 2001. That's why cryptocurrencies intrigue me so much is it lets me play with my IT side while trying to set myself up for (god willing) early retirement.  Grin
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 05:18:43 AM

i quit butchering after i made 180k off a $300 investment on quark, now im into DMD and i see it's a winner, now i sit at home drink beer and relax, i was working 13-14hr days before, crypto's is the life Grin
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:20:26 AM

i quit butchering after i made 180k off a $300 investment on quark, now im into DMD and i see it's a winner, now i sit at home drink beer and relax, i was working 13-14hr days before, crypto's is the life Grin

How much you have invested in diamonds?
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 05:38:09 AM

around 18k
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 05:39:48 AM

i have around 10k of DMD now, and i plan on buying more
StewartJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:50:36 AM

I hate to interrupt your dmd coin and animal slaughter discussion, but getting
back to the topic at hand:

I think 42 coin will eventually top out at 5k btc in the next week
after the dust settles.

I am holding my 42 coins long, at least for a year until they are worth $1 a dent.

Peace out...
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 05:51:59 AM

I hate to interrupt your dmd coin and animal slaughter discussion, but getting
back to the topic at hand:

I think 42 coin will eventually top out at 5k btc in the next week
after the dust settles.

I am holding my 42 coins long, at least for a year until they are worth $1 a dent.

Peace out...
it will die like the cows i cut into tbones
hasar

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:30:44 AM

On cryptsy 1083 bitcoin buys one 42. What the?

I AM A DNOTES FANS THE COIN ABOVE ALL OTHERS.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: