Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:14:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IcyHash Pool/Spork985 refusing to produce or explain multiple missing coins  (Read 1706 times)
spork985

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:54:49 PM

[...] since I just publicly gave away my entire wallet balances since they don't belong to me.

I'd like to ask again, who do these coins belong to that you sent to me?? I don't understand...

I don't know who they belong to and because of people like the one above, I don't really care to find out. It isn't worth my time. I figured you can have them and give them away to others if you want.
ocean59 (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 11:29:52 PM

[...] since I just publicly gave away my entire wallet balances since they don't belong to me.

I'd like to ask again, who do these coins belong to that you sent to me?? I don't understand...

I don't know who they belong to and because of people like the one above, I don't really care to find out. It isn't worth my time. I figured you can have them and give them away to others if you want.

Are they like balances that users on the pool didn't withdraw or something?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: