Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 123  (Read 2799 times)
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:20:50 PM

Pretty stocked about THIS project right here, I'm big into sports and stuff, I love the fact that this NICHE is getting more recognition, I'm GLAD people finally recognize that there's money to be made with a, say, SPORTS marketplace like the one RIGHT here
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dele4

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:29:29 PM

projects with sports themes are always interesting to follow because many people love it. but it does require innovation and a strong promotional strategy to make this project a success amid similar project competition. hopefully in the future there is a better development and more information about the team.

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
riboku0105

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:26:40 AM

AllSporter is an already working product which represents a real value for its users. AllSporter is making life easier for every sportsman, keen on achieving better performance or simply trying something new.
Mi chael

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:34:23 AM

Any plans of when will the bounty start? It will be posted here?
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:50:18 AM

I think this is unique, we are able to trade/renting our fitness equipment with other people who has this coins.
This way we could maximize the utilization of our equipment, and we also able to get some fund from it.
Nicolas9

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:04:14 AM

I see the seriousness of this project in development, the supporters behind this project are big companies. can it be mine from now on
rapidtech

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:14:20 AM

what would be the purpose of the token in the middle of sports, if you can send me more details, thank you !!!!
The purpose is to make trainings and equipment rental much easier and cheaper and to make the value of transactions stay in the community. Besides that, we will be using blockchain to make the whole data storage system much more secure and easy to verify. This will be done by creation of an Ethereum sidechain.  Wink

It is advantageous to use blockchain in storing and processing information. However,  I don't understand how tokens can facilitate or improve equipment rental processes. In order to get those tokens, one must purchase them from an exchange. Wouldn't using fiat much simpler for people to use than tokens?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ★★★ LETHEAN  ★★★    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┊┈  VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy:  ┈┊
█ █   LinkedinTwitterYoutubeDiscordRedditFacebook  ◉  Whitepaper  ◉ Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
Jamidra
Copper Member

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:00:33 AM

what would be the purpose of the token in the middle of sports, if you can send me more details, thank you !!!!
The purpose is to make trainings and equipment rental much easier and cheaper and to make the value of transactions stay in the community. Besides that, we will be using blockchain to make the whole data storage system much more secure and easy to verify. This will be done by creation of an Ethereum sidechain.  Wink

It is advantageous to use blockchain in storing and processing information. However,  I don't understand how tokens can facilitate or improve equipment rental processes. In order to get those tokens, one must purchase them from an exchange. Wouldn't using fiat much simpler for people to use than tokens?

Why would using tokens be more difficult?
yuanbao2018

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:31:23 PM

I like this project because it is one of the easiest to understand. Reading the whitepaper is so concise and relatable unlike a good number of projects I have come across,hope things goes well
1Bullion

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:48:13 PM

I like this project because it is one of the easiest to understand. Reading the whitepaper is so concise and relatable unlike a good number of projects I have come across,hope things goes well
Yes,I also believe that the idea of the project is tempting,I think that the guys will not have any difficulty to implement this amazing platform for sports fans,because it provides very favorable conditions for its use.I will definitely support this project.

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
ArianneSmith

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:32:24 AM

beautiful project. this will definitely succeed.
gerald232

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:13:42 AM

Yes,I also believe that the idea of the project is tempting,I think that the guys will not have any difficulty to implement this amazing platform for sports fans,because it provides very favorable conditions for its use.I will definitely support this project.

As the first decentralized peer-to-peer market for sports enthusiasts, the AllSporter Platform provides several benefits to its users, one of which is to reduce training prices by eliminating intermediaries, and providing opportunities to earn money by renting sports equipment.
najdovski

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 11:05:34 AM

First of all, I have to say that the idea is, simply wonderfull. And I have to ask a few questions as well. How big is the market for the product? How fast is it growing? Is it a stable market or so cutting edge that nobody recognizes it’s even a market?
TSM Global
Copper Member

Activity: 55

iSEE Marketing | Pay-as-you-go marketing

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:54:48 PM

The bounty program for this project is now live.

You can take part in it here- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4961656.0

Reliable partner | www.iseemark.com | www.isee.mk
TSM Global
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:56:39 PM

Thank you all for your kind words and feedback, stay tuned for more updates!
Feel free to reach out to us if you have any queries regarding this project .

TSM Global
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:59:11 PM

Here's a breakdown of the token distribution for this project:

55%- Pre-ICO and ICO stage
17%- Team
15%- Customer Rewards
5%- Community and Bounty
8%- Advisors, Developers, Ambassadors and Partners

TSM Global
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 06:00:42 PM

UPDATE

Our Pre-ICO stage starts from 10th to 29th October.
Looking forward to your participation!

uservalera

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:10:41 PM

UPDATE

Our Pre-ICO stage starts from 10th to 29th October.
Looking forward to your participation!
Yes,I want to take part in Your sports project, because Your platform provides an opportunity to share your sports skills and achievements in a completely safe way and plus you can make good money on it.I was attracted to the idea.
TSM Global
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 02:41:13 PM

Get to know AllSporter Coin

Get to know more about out AllSporter Coin and its use here: https://medium.com/@AllSporter/get-to-know-allsporter-coin-5844da62a57a

marysay12

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:59:07 PM

Looks good, good luck, looking for a airdrop campaign to join
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: