Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:05:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WANTED] Programmer Familiar With PoW + PoS Clones!  (Read 740 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kergekoin (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 01:18:26 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2014, 05:01:24 PM by Kergekoin

Looking for a programmer familiar with PoW + PoS clones and
willing to take part in a serious hobby project.

We are:

-   Sports betting, stock- and forex trader with experience of more than 7 years in economics and market strategies.
-   Graphic and web designer with over 4 years of experience in the area to handle the design & marketing departments.

Why work with us?

-   0.2% stake in the new currency. (We are willing to consider replacing stake in currecy to money in hand, if applicant wishes so. In that case we will make a legal contract and payment will be hold until 3 months post launch.)
-   Chance to work stress-free without sharp deadlines and in a friendly team with emphasis on thoroughness.
-   Opportunity to be a part of a unique project based on an innovative idea that will definitely stand out and can potentially gather much popularity & profit in the long run.

Our requirements:

-   Willing to spend several hours a week on our project.
-   Wish to stay in the team for a longer time period. Estimated post-launch time period of 3 years.
-   Optimism and a friendly attitude towards the project. Open-minded thinking.

If you wish to be part of the team as a developer of high quality virtual currency, then please contact me through private messaging or email: pip addiction at live . com (without spaces)

Edit: Some offers pending. Still open for couple more.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thecoinjournal

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 01:40:57 PM

What does 0.2% stake mean? 0.2% of all the coins?

Kergekoin (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 01:52:37 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2014, 03:09:44 PM by Kergekoin

What does 0.2% stake mean? 0.2% of all the coins?

You are correct.
Please be aware that post-launch commitment will be minimum 3 years. There will be problems to be solved during this time period.
Working relationship will be largely based on trust, but we will be giving and requireing additional guarantees when needed.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
Kergekoin (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:17:30 PM

Here is our project progress:

- Marketing plan. Done.
- Technical details. 90% done. Our idea has a many more variables than any other crypto-currency on the market right now. Needs few adjustments depending on implementation possibilities.
- Logo and design. 75% done.
- Web page in progress

We are willing to consider replacing stake on currecy to money in hand if applicant wishes so. In that case we will make a legal contract and payment will be hold until 3 months post launch.

Kergekoin (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:01:37 PM

Some offers pending. Still open for couple more.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: