Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:21:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SPARKSTER PROJECT SIMPLIFIED  (Read 80 times)
korban3134 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:53:45 PM

Hi I'm George....so here's the thing, I've been looking at this new project called
SPARKSTER...

I don't think I'm the only one that's observed this but almost every single mobile device (smartphones and tablets etc) on the planet today is 100% dependent on apps. There's an app for so many things and more keep coming. Infact Apps are going to be here till forever.

So what's this got to do with the project I mentioned earlier "SPARKSTER"

SPARKSTER...
Is a decentralised cloud computing platform for building apps in plain English using simple drag and drop style. And it can do this all day, everyday, for everyone, at 10,000,000 transactions per second.

Simply put;
with SPARKSTER, anyone smart enough to operate a smartphone can build an app, infact not just any app, but an app you've always wanted! Just don't go trying to build an app to correctly predict lottery tickets...

I know this post is almost too long already so I'm going to finish off by letting YOU put 2 & 3 together and see some of the numerous implications that full adoption of  SPARKSTER has for;
1)Startups and Large Enterprises
& for
2)YOU

First
For Small enterprises(including startups) and large ones;
*Software development time &
*Software development costs
are drastically reduced.

Second
For YOU full adoption of SPARKSTER will immediately mean;
*Limitless possibilities for app development and creation for individual & commercial use.

*Cost effective and efficient cloud computing platform available for anyone with a mobile device.

List is quite long...but I'm you sure you've got the picture.
Now if this doesn't SPARK your interest, trust me nothing will, including "breathing". Join the SPARKSTER revolution now! #SPARKSTER #ICO. Take a look and let me know your thoughts.
https://sparkster.me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: