Bitcoin Forum
December 10, 2016, 07:25:16 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Factual History of Freemasons and Banking - Not Internet Sourced  (Read 14560 times)
myrkul

Activity: 532

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2012, 09:39:18 PM

They have a distinctly different history & membership makeup.  You shall know them by the fruits of their labors, and if that is at all true, then they are not related groups.  There is an easy to make connection between the ofiginal Illuminati Group in Europe and the foundation of the secretive fraternaty on Yale campus known as the "Loyal order of Skull and bones".  On that note, in the first hundred years or so of the US, nearly every presidential administration had at least one known Mason, many times that was the POTUS himself.  Around 1900 that trend came to an end, and since then nearly every administration has had a member of the Loyal Order of Skull & bones (known as 'bonesmen') in positions of authority.  Such notable examples of Bonesmen in the Executive branch have included both Bushs & Bill Clinton; so up until Obama, it's been at least as far back as Carter since there was not a bonesman that was either the POTUS or vice, and there is no way to be certain that other bonesmen haven't held other significant positions.

So.... If the Masons did build the US, perhaps it would be best to get them back in control....

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sadpandatech

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 09:42:42 PM

They have a distinctly different history & membership makeup.  You shall know them by the fruits of their labors, and if that is at all true, then they are not related groups.  There is an easy to make connection between the ofiginal Illuminati Group in Europe and the foundation of the secretive fraternaty on Yale campus known as the "Loyal order of Skull and bones".  On that note, in the first hundred years or so of the US, nearly every presidential administration had at least one known Mason, many times that was the POTUS himself.  Around 1900 that trend came to an end, and since then nearly every administration has had a member of the Loyal Order of Skull & bones (known as 'bonesmen') in positions of authority.  Such notable examples of Bonesmen in the Executive branch have included both Bushs & Bill Clinton; so up until Obama, it's been at least as far back as Carter since there was not a bonesman that was either the POTUS or vice, and there is no way to be certain that other bonesmen haven't held other significant positions.

So.... If the Masons did build the US, perhaps it would be best to get them back in control....
=)

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system. - GA
It is being worked on by smart people. -DamienBlack
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1666

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 09:53:32 PM

Depends upon what you think is ideal.  If we keep doing what we have been doing we will keep getting what we've been getting.  I can't say that the caliber of the membership today is anything like what it was in 1776.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
cryptoanarchist

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 09:59:53 PM

I can't say that the caliber of the membership today is anything like what it was in 1776.

+1
myrkul

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2012, 11:31:44 PM

I can't say that the caliber of the membership today is anything like what it was in 1776.

Well, theoretically, the goals remain the same, but I can't argue this point. The one Mason I have personally made acquaintance with was 1776 material, though.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
cryptoanarchist

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 11:45:24 PM

Well, theoretically, the goals remain the same, but I can't argue this point. The one Mason I have personally made acquaintance with was 1776 material, though.

Most of the ones I've met were junkies.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2012, 12:00:41 AM

...high membership standards?

cryptoanarchist

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 05:48:00 PM

...high membership standards?

I think they're mostly just initiating family members, and with each generation, there has been an overall dumbing down and decrease in character. Being born into extra benefits is destructive to the soul over the long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.