Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:15:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Thin Red Line  (Read 3441 times)
Eusebio

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 05:00:03 PM

i can sell you one galaxy for 1 BTC even today!
you just have to say what you are going to do with that galaxy cause i dont want to give you a galaxy if you have some kind of bad intentions. you have to promise that you will treat this galaxy good. like a woman.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pbody

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 05:30:09 PM

It seems as though our growth was planned way back in time.

I give you the most important line in Bitcoin history.

Everyone who sold above it is a winner. Watch out for this one in the future. Clearly big whales have been watching it (and it's parallels).

Someone has been steering these channels since way back.

(this was inspired by ronfkinswanson's version over at TV; it is now a Schiff Pitchfork and it's placed on the first 2011 bubble instead).

TV Link: https://www.tradingview.com/v/LZQWPiI3/

all this red line says is hodl. it says you should have held for two years at one point. ...try drawing that line on Oct 2012... I like the title though. reminds me of the movie.

the steady upwards growth says it will be at around 3k by the end of 2014.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 06:59:29 PM

It seems as though our growth was planned way back in time.

I give you the most important line in Bitcoin history.

Everyone who sold above it is a winner. Watch out for this one in the future. Clearly big whales have been watching it (and it's parallels).

Someone has been steering these channels since way back.

(this was inspired by ronfkinswanson's version over at TV; it is now a Schiff Pitchfork and it's placed on the first 2011 bubble instead).

TV Link: https://www.tradingview.com/v/LZQWPiI3/

all this red line says is hodl. it says you should have held for two years at one point. ...try drawing that line on Oct 2012... I like the title though. reminds me of the movie.

the steady upwards growth says it will be at around 3k by the end of 2014.
Stop making arguments as if everyone is a long term investor trying to get the most out of a single trade - some of us like to trade the huge volatility swings also. I personally intend to have MUCH more than a 350% gain (to your 3000) by the end of the 2014.
Eusebio

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 07:05:00 PM

you will harm Bitcoin fanatics feelings if you not Hodl!
Eusebio

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 07:08:05 PM

and you can harm Bitcoin itself, if you not Hodl!
Winklewoses, FBI, CIA and the likes are hodling, how can you not Hodl?
pbody

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:04:14 PM

Stop making arguments as if everyone is a long term investor trying to get the most out of a single trade - some of us like to trade the huge volatility swings also. I personally intend to have MUCH more than a 350% gain (to your 3000) by the end of the 2014.

no argument. How does this chart help you as a short term investor? I sense some hostility. Is it regret for not hodling?

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Voodah (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:10:34 PM

no argument. How does this chart help you as a short term investor? I sense some hostility. Is it regret for not hodling?

It is a logarithmic chart spanning the whole history of Bitcoin.

It is showing you how Bitcoin moves within channels (my private chart now has Fibonacci channels all over and they just line up to perfection).

It's not really meant to help you in the very short term, though still, if you are an order book trader you can easily use it (I'd encourage even more channel divisions) to pick sell and buy spots where you simply put your order and then patiently wait. Probably one of the safest forms of trading if you can muster the patience.
aminorex
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029

Sine secretum non libertas

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 04:39:07 PM

my private chart now has Fibonacci channels all over and they just line up to perfection

If you share your chart, it should help your book.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.  Give a man a Poisson distribution and he eats at random times independent of one another, at a constant known rate.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: