Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:17:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Avalon 2 - under < $6/G - ( 240G-480G Overclocked ) - The 160 G / 320 G system~  (Read 6230 times)
sebdude420

Activity: 397
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 08:39:53 AM

are these guys for real??

OG Bitcoin Miner turned Proof of Stake Validator.
Maxed out Raspberry Pi 4 8GB at 120$ a Day Revenue with ~15K XTZ Bonds in Summer of 2021.
Looking at Proof of Stake systems all across the crypto ecosystem to expand operations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sirlimpy

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:11:33 AM

He's keeping me up to date with every step, that is not to say it is real until I have units, but he seems to be going to a lot of effort if he is fake. His instagram has more pictures.
jtonthebike

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:28:52 PM

I am currently in talks with a supplier from China who I have done a lot of business with already, she has offered to source me 100gh/s blades etc. So, if you are ready to sell some, reply here and lets sort something out. If I buy from my friend in China, it would take a bit longer due to me paying her in PayPal, then she transfers money, then buys it, then ships it to herself and then on to me. It's a little more complicated than it needs to be.

So, let's get something sorted and quote me for 3x blades!
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:34:28 PM

He's keeping me up to date with every step, that is not to say it is real until I have units, but he seems to be going to a lot of effort if he is fake. His instagram has more pictures.

puppet

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
BigJRepairs

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:59:46 PM

One of two things is going on here, this is a complete scam or he's a terrible person to do business with. He posted in a different forum on here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=323175.120 offering completed boards. After placing a order for 5 boards without chips (due to the giant solder bridge he's showing on the screen) he informed me of the lead time promising me shipment on Monday. He's since ignored me while continuing to make posts selling stuff and I've initiated a dispute with Paypal. Best of luck to those of you who've already sent him money.
sirlimpy

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 04:05:36 PM

puppet

Perhaps, but my bank assures me it can return the money if shipping takes longer than 2 weeks. As well as having multiple orders with multiple people, so quite frankly if it turns out to be a scam then I get my money back, if not I get 720gh with the lowest lead time actually available. So yeah, why am I a puppet?
reikokuko

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:28:11 AM

Why are people even giving this guy money? He hasn't answered any of our questions, and his PSU requirements doesn't add up at all.
Gologuzan

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 07:12:01 AM

hi,

i was chating with jszetoo, and i was offering BTC to send directly to their account.

BUT they refused that option!!!  they were firm in: ONLY $$ AND ONLY OVER PP.

so  if they are scamers, they are lousy ones.

bad thing is now i have to change BTC in $$.........
MakuSoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 08:17:24 AM

Please see my PM for order of a 320G + shipping.  Thanks
hongkongapple1 (OP)

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 04:53:15 PM

That first picture is a fucking Avy1 module... and you guys believe this dude?!

Not need to believe,  but I do it base on order~  in my company name !   Also, we have Owned 2 Flat here,  more than 40 years,  I don't think I will be going anywhere~   For people who do not true ~  pls don't !   IF u really have time~  kindly add the Instagram~   you will see the bought a Wheel of Avalon 2 already!  ~  For building this machine ~    Many people have already received my K16 mod by Form,    included  Neil ~  MinePeon Founder ~  & the original designer of K16 too
hongkongapple1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 05:00:55 PM

hi,

i was chating with jszetoo, and i was offering BTC to send directly to their account.

BUT they refused that option!!!  they were firm in: ONLY $$ AND ONLY OVER PP.

so  if they are scamers, they are lousy ones.

bad thing is now i have to change BTC in $$.........

Do not worried,  I don't think I can buy Component in time with BTC ~~   If I have all that money,  why wouldn't I just keep the Miner myself...     really Waste of time..   I have already said,  either Paypal / TT !    Can't be so rude when people dont take BTC for a reason!   in HK there is not place to exchange BTC ~   Would it like to wait for me to exchange 1st before you will getting your miner!      so customer just do their part~   and I focus on my part!   is to build it & test it ~   not about filling forms & applying account, or go to many place to exchange money !       Then I don't think I would be make anything at all ~~   bad thinking ~   i though u could be wise..     pls don't ask me question about BTC again !  thx ..
hongkongapple1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 05:20:18 PM

One of two things is going on here, this is a complete scam or he's a terrible person to do business with. He posted in a different forum on here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=323175.120 offering completed boards. After placing a order for 5 boards without chips (due to the giant solder bridge he's showing on the screen) he informed me of the lead time promising me shipment on Monday. He's since ignored me while continuing to make posts selling stuff and I've initiated a dispute with Paypal. Best of luck to those of you who've already sent him money.

No need to Dispute,  u just need to contact me~  the brigde you saw is Ground !     

Your order will be send tomorrow anyway.

I'm sure u have my number ~  order was delayed ~ for 4 DAYS !!!! 

i got ur payment on 10th ~    originally should send on Monday ~   tomorrow is Friday

I can send u the prove that, element14 have not yet provided me with PIC16 on time ~  which i have ordered 50

the status of live stock, when I order,  became Backorder when I check the status 2 days later !

hongkongapple1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 05:23:23 PM

I am currently in talks with a supplier from China who I have done a lot of business with already, she has offered to source me 100gh/s blades etc. So, if you are ready to sell some, reply here and lets sort something out. If I buy from my friend in China, it would take a bit longer due to me paying her in PayPal, then she transfers money, then buys it, then ships it to herself and then on to me. It's a little more complicated than it needs to be.

So, let's get something sorted and quote me for 3x blades!

?  ~  I have got a purchaser in China too  ~  so that she don't Take BTC right ~  some ppl would think BTC can buy component !
hongkongapple1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 05:28:28 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2014, 05:58:12 PM by hongkongapple1

Believe it or not,  we have supply UAV system to BAE System before ~     Again,  if u don't believe ~  pls don't,  we have more than enough order ~  but i'm sure one thing everyone know in MINING ~   ""  There is no LIVE STOCK to buy ""    if there is,  the machine must be out of date ~     I'm sure more mining ppl know this better than I do !    

Only one component short ~ would definitely make a delay ~  but usually only take 3 days to order parts !  

That's why I said the FPGA Programmer is only FREE of great buyer !   its a Reward for them ~

Add my Instagram: ( MorrisonHash ) " You will see most update PHOTO " ~  

I have got the PCB Board, a Wheel of Avalon 2 !

Today, I have also got all the component, also 10pcs more FPGA programmer with Adaptor + cables ~ Cheesy

Tomorrow, the pre-grilled Heatsink will arrive,  as well as the  Screws ( 5000pcs )for it ~  

IDE & Power cable will be the day after ~

Also I would need to purchase 703n routers ~

(  There is some delay, cos by too many ppl ask for quote ~  then at the end of the date we never know how much people would actually buy it,  some they like to check it out,  but if too many people turn up paying ~ of course delay of a fews day would happen )  

leave message on skype if u have question,  from today on ~  I will only spend "15mins of reply message" ~   If I don't have the time to type in the message, I call u directly on skype !
crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 05:40:45 PM

Sorry guys, but your offer come with great delay. Right now the fight is for ASIC miners capable of TH/s  Wink

The market is flooded with mining gear (mostly from China) who use OLD gen 1 chips with top performance of ~200 GH/s

The price of more than $2000  per such an "antique" unit is too exaggerated !

Actually you can buy mining contracts worth 200 GH/s with less than half of your price.

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
hongkongapple1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 05:49:05 PM

Sorry guys, but your offer come with great delay. Right now the fight is for ASIC miners capable of TH/s  Wink

The market is flooded with mining gear (mostly from China) who use OLD gen 1 chips with top performance of ~200 GH/s

The price of more than $2000  per such an "antique" unit is too exaggerated !

Actually you can buy mining contracts worth 200 GH/s with less than half of your price.

Never have a single Chip of Avalon 1,  and never true anything I saw in China ~    GOOD LUCK with ur contracts ~
BigJRepairs

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 09:17:55 PM

Are you talking about this PIC? I kind of want to see that proof, as element14 probably buys them from Shenzen for $0.20 and sells them back to you in Hong Kong?

http://www.element14.com/community/search.jspa?q=pic16lf1459-i-so

It's bad business to continue taking orders, ignoring people that you already took money from in any case. 
hongkongapple1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 11:35:37 PM

Are you talking about this PIC? I kind of want to see that proof, as element14 probably buys them from Shenzen for $0.20 and sells them back to you in Hong Kong?

It's bad business to continue taking orders, ignoring people that you already took money from in any case. 

There is absolutely no stock in ShenZheng ~  so now u're thinking PIC16 only cost $0.2 ~  not possible ~  should be lke $1 at less,  then well get it for two ~   check carefully u will see the IC is in UK ~  not even have stock in SG ~     In which UK stock is 7 working days to delivery to HK ~

so I choosed Mouser only 3 days needed ~ 

BigJRepair,  if u still got my number no.  just send me a message in Whatsapp ~  I will show u some pictures ~

All the China supply listed that 2 weeks for ordering this chips, and charge $2 !  So it is hopeless ~
hongkongapple1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 04:03:42 PM

There is absolutely no stock in ShenZheng ~  so now u're thinking PIC16 only cost $0.2 ~  not possible ~  should be lke $1 at less,  then well get it for two ~   check carefully u will see the IC is in UK ~  not even have stock in SG ~     In which UK stock is 7 working days to delivery to HK ~

so I choosed Mouser only 3 days needed ~ 

BigJRepair,  if u still got my number no.  just send me a message in Whatsapp ~  I will show u some pictures ~

All the China supply listed that 2 weeks for ordering this chips, and charge $2 !  So it is hopeless ~

Thanks for Mouser arrived ~   BigJRepair :  I think the board u order is a no A3255 Chips version ~   U paid in 10th Jan ~  Today it is send out @ 17 Jan ~     I Told Mr. " BigJRepair ", he son was sick & send him a proof on email !   Hope he is satisfy ~  Everybody is rushing ~  but when some board didn't pass testing it will cost delay ~  & burn up component ~  Unfornately, China had no manufacturer really use PIC16LF1459 ~  so order would take 3 days ~   Even thro I'm up all weekend ~ I can't really work it orders,  as my son was having Serious Flu, High Fever 40.2 ~     On Monday - Tuesday he start to get well,  but then I got his Flu ~  I was in massive pain for 4 days ~   BigJRepair + another 2 order have delayed!    Anyway, I have been working all the time ~  4 hours sleep avg.     The Avalon 2 reference Design,  is not something I make to sell ~   Is a client who want like to have ~  So we help them by sharing the volume out ~     As we need order parts for 3TH,  to be more cost effective for all parties ~   Wink

In Groups, it is always cheaper !   Live stock, with Higher price is normal ~

Jeffrey

Follow my instagram,  will see all the component & Parts ~    " MorrisonHash"
BigJRepairs

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:17:53 PM

Hi Jeffery,

Thank you for the shipment. I'm aware of the PIC shortage, it goes back to last April that's why I asked you about it. I really think one of the escrow folks on here would help you out before you lose more business in translation. Some of them would probably take the bitcoin and send you HKD as well.

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/1415125806/_Controllers_IC_PIC16LF1459_I_SO.html
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: