Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:05:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why some people treat BTC as ponzi scheme?  (Read 1227 times)
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:37:42 AM

I really wonder to some people who think bitcoin is a ponzi scheme. It has made so many people rich and doing better till now.
But I don't understand the reason behind this type of thought?

People will always judging everything new as a ponzi and they do not do their own research but just listen to hearsay or haters or people bringing btc price down so they can buy it cheap.

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinriver

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:43:12 AM

The Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment scam that promises low risk and high returns. The Ponzi scheme rewards old investors by acquiring new investors. But on the contrary, bitcoin, in fact, many people who have had Bitcoin very early in fact did not receive excessive returns on investment. I know that many people have bought thousands of bitcoins to spend on pizza, mining equipment, and gambling. Sites, video games.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 08:48:46 AM

Those people accusing bitcoin as a ponzi scheme might experienced that they were scammed or something using bitcoin. It's sad to hear that kind of accusation towards bitcoin because personally bitcoin is overly legit to all networking companies or any profit organizations out there.

jops

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:48:53 AM

I really wonder to some people who think bitcoin is a ponzi scheme. It has made so many people rich and doing better till now.
In my own opinion why some people treat btc as ponzi scheme, it is because they don't understand what is bitcoin or they don't have a knowledge on bitcoin. Because if you think if you don't understand what is bitcoin the first thing that will enter on your mind is doubt, because you think how can you earn money through this. they treat btc as scheme because of lack of knowledge.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:51:34 AM

Ponzi model is similar to bank. The creators of the bank are considered a ponzi business model. They take money from depositors and sell other things.
I'm questioning those behind will do with the money of investors. The business owner has been anonymous and we can not know where our money is. I'm pretty worried about this. Undecided

jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:16:43 AM

This is because many ponzi schemes accept bitcoin as a mode of deposit and withdrawal. Because many people don't understand Bitcoin as a cryptocurrency on its own they relate it to be a ponzi scheme. This people are ignorant and too lazy to do any research. Pay no attention to them.

Reza1893

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:27:01 AM

maybe they know bitcoin through it, so they have strong thoughts related to ponzi scheme on bitcoin. And say it to the nearest person and become a belief. I will not question that, because it's none of my business.

C E N T I V E.ORG | Blockchain-based Incentive Network
                     | TokenSale: AUGUST 31st, 2018
ondabeat

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:07:41 AM

Novice investors make comments based on price. So if the price is low then they will claim it as Ponzi. I believe this is because people have serious difficulties seeing how Bitcoin got the award.
bristlefront

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:11:36 AM

It is because they have entered a wrong investment platform by the use of bitcoin as investment. Stay away from a fixed, too good to be true bitcoin interest. Bitcoin investment is unpredictable and it depends on its price and demand and not on the amount you have invest in the wrong company. Most ponzi are the cloud mining you see in the surface web, don't believe those and stay away.

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:12:15 AM

People will always judging everything new as a ponzi and they do not do their own research but just listen to hearsay or haters or people bringing btc price down so they can buy it cheap.

Two things, they actually don't know bitcoin and or they are just forced to invest by someone without introducing bitcoin to them. This cannot be stopped because people wants easy money and they think if someone offer a thing like this, they can easily make money. If you really want to invest on bitcoin you should make effort on studying this thing and don't depend your decision to someone you don't fully know.
laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:15:36 AM

People will say bitcoin is a ponzi sheme because they can't understand the market and blockchain technology and there are so many ponzi sheme sites that accept bitcoin payments so peoples look from outside and they decide not to deal with bitcoins. Actually loose minds.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
menoharrison

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:30:14 AM

People who think of Bitcoin as a Ponzi scheme simply don't understand it and are too lazy to make the effort to understand it.
neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:37:28 AM

Others treat bitcoin as ponzi  scheme because they dont search study about bitcoin first before they invest.lack of knowledge is one of the reason.they jist want to earn but necwr tried to learn.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
Reza1893

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:37:57 PM

Others treat bitcoin as ponzi  scheme because they dont search study about bitcoin first before they invest.lack of knowledge is one of the reason.they jist want to earn but necwr tried to learn.
Yes sir.. most people just listen to rumors and do not have a strong desire to read or find out the truth itself. this is the biggest mistake.
as well as the number of MLM and ponzi systems that use bitcoin or blockchain to attract people getting popular right now. and finally, make the name of bitcoin and blockchain become dirty.

C E N T I V E.ORG | Blockchain-based Incentive Network
                     | TokenSale: AUGUST 31st, 2018
aimman

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:59:22 PM

Well, imo its normal human reaction on anything new, kinda self-protecting reflex. And it may serve as shield sometimes.
Just think about it: imagine yourself a world, where people accept each idea and theory without doubts and differentiation. That naïve world won’t survive long.
At the other hand it is actually pity that people aren’t ready to accept the fact that cryptocurrency is real and profitable.
It illustrates that some ppl just too afraid of new technologies or too lazy to educate themselves and learn how to differentiate the truth from scam.
rogerjordan07

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:52:16 PM

Bitcoin is the leader of crypto market. Peoples are investing on bitcoin and day by day its popularity also increasing. Some peoples are can’t take this in a positive way that’s why i think they are the treat for BTC. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
AlekSandRAx

Activity: 127
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:18:56 PM

Why people feel the need to ask questions like this in a new post? Ignorance is a bliss, or a curse. Depends who you ask.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:20:07 PM

Because maybe people tend not to believe on money making in an easy way, but it I were they I would try to research and study it well.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 06:31:45 PM

Because Bitcoin is decentralized, and anonymous , this coin is very attractive to web bandits and online thieves. Just take a look, there are so many ponzi sites that requires Bitcoin to make you join their scam. Victims often think that Bitcoin that way. Curse to them who promote scam to ruin Bitcoin.

jakebell

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:31:35 PM

Every investor doesn’t have the proper knowledge about crypto currency. The novice investors make comment based on the price. So if the price is low then they will claim it as Ponzi. I believe this is on account of individuals experience serious difficulties seeing how Bitcoin gets its esteem. It's difficult to get a handle on since it's anything but a substantial thing like gold and not supported by a legislature. Actually this is the talk of novice not the expert. If bit coin is Ponzi scheme then all the coins in the market are super Ponzi.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: