Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:42:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 [616] 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 ... 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946561 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
utcminer

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website http://c

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 03:47:12 AM

I and my friends(my team) hold about 500k UTC. We believe UTC's developer.
Plz keep going and never give up!!!
oh my god!500K UTC,if you sell out ,the price will go to 0.0000001

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website
http://cryptotrain.net/ - Ultracoin Multipool
http://ultracoinpool.info/ - Ultracoin Pool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thaitunhi1606

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 03:55:20 AM

I think need:
Mining at http://clevermining.com (profit X2 UTC) --> BUY UTC --> Have X2 UTC --> price UTC 'll UP and PUMP.
thaitunhi1606

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 04:14:21 AM

I and my friends(my team) hold about 500k UTC. We believe UTC's developer.
Plz keep going and never give up!!!
oh my god!500K UTC,if you sell out ,the price will go to 0.0000001
My team 'll hold till UTC to da moon.
Dont worry. <3
Marnie1976

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:53:06 AM

i forgot my wallet password someone help please.
my ultracoin lost foreveR?

Yeb....no password of your wallet = no coins out of wallet  Shocked
eeaweeaws

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 09:11:33 AM

when other coins pump, UTC falls
when other coins fall, UTC falls......
SxC

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 09:53:26 AM

The price of UTC is been pushed down

Guess some ppl want very cheap coins before the block reward goes to 15
utcminer

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 11:14:01 AM

when other coins pump, UTC falls
when other coins fall, UTC falls......
it happens

utcminer

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 11:14:59 AM

who is ppl? he has mare than 1 million utc?

Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 11:15:42 AM

Right
Marnie1976

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 11:42:14 AM

who is ppl? he has mare than 1 million utc?

Is there a website where you can see whois top 10 or top 100 UTC holders ?
Marnie1976

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 11:44:38 AM

Right

So what you think...? If you have possibility to buy now, it is then a very good plan to buy now before block go's to 15 ? And why so ?

Sorry for my noob question but i like to learn and learn
SxC

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 12:08:39 PM

Right

So what you think...? If you have possibility to buy now, it is then a very good plan to buy now before block go's to 15 ? And why so ?

Sorry for my noob question but i like to learn and learn

When block reward goes from 50 to 15 it means the daily amount of UTC is very low compared to 144k now

So basically supply drops and in theory price goes up

But ofc we still need the demand to come and with the new marketing plans it should 
bumface (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 01:51:18 PM

it should convert to 100% pos.
no need for more ultracoins

f instadump-miners, f asics, f litecoin, f the bs that huge moneysupply is needed, look at blackcoin.

just cut the supply of ultracoins, turn it to pos and make multipool.
i want my $50k back, i dont give a crap about miners making profit. if your a miner then go mine all the other coins that going to go to 1 satoshi

I know the feeling

I spent over $60k on R9 290's just to mine UTC

what I wish I did was NOT mine and just buy UTC direct from the exchange
even if I bought at the record high price i would be ahead in the amount of coins I still have

I held my launch date coin instead of dumping it at 90 cents
( wish I had dumped so I could buy back more cheap now )

I have been still scooping up all the coins that hit below 6

I pay over 50 cents per kw and UTC is not profitable for me to mine .. but still mining away in hope we hit the $1+ needed target to yield profits

dcgirl is keeping UTC alive
xwebnetwork brought professionalism
and Michael finally has faith in his own coin

I strongly believe bumbface was just too used to trolling that he believed his own story,
about his ScamCoin!! .
we all know he just wanted ASIC's to mine LTC. 

I liked UltraCoin so I stuck with it.
UltraCoin will be the Arbitrary Shuttle

Ultracoin has never been a scamcoin and it never will be,and i bought asics so team UTC has money for developements, like going to conventions. We went to sweeden and it was very good to meet people and get their contact information to make new ppartnerships, and this costs alot of mony. Airplane tickets,sleeping arangements, food. This time the community was kind enough to donate but we cant keep asking donations for every little thing.So instead using my ipo money once and it will be gone, i re invested it, this weas the smart thing to do.....

So im sorry , but you are wrong.and bumface and michael is the same person.....me
It was my own choice how i spend that money, i could have bought a new pc or maybe a 4k screen, but i chose to reinvest it into utc.This is the kind of dedication team UTC has.and this is what makes us different from some coins,we are thinking long term,years into the future.

You cannot say scamcoin and say i just wanted asics, i get emails every month about people who want me to do a coin with them,. i could do an IPO every month, but my focus is on UTC.

I hope this explenations changes your mind  Cheesy

JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 05:46:03 PM

If ever there was a good illustration of why there is a lot of money to be made in this zero-sum game, this thread is it. Jesus wept, putting 50 grand into a startup altcoin (way more volatile and unpredictable than even bitcoin itself) and then complaining when you don't get insta-rich?
First rule of crypto is don't put any money in that you're not willing to lose. Second rule of crypto is "don't panic". Patience. Thirdly you really ought to diversify.

If you play big, you can lose big. End of story. Strangers on the interweb predicting immense future gains on investments aren't really to be taken serious.

I sold a third or so of what I mined at the beginning to have some good money in the bank while I kept the rest which has devaluated like everyone elses' coins. I'm buying 10K UTC now with the proceeds of selling 1K a little while ago. Maybe in the future we'll fly again, maybe not. Truth is it largely depends on how bitcoin does one way or another. I'm increasing my UTC holdings with every dip, it's worth a gamble with small money I feel. A few hundred bucks at a time. Odds are better than buying lottery tickets anyway, and it's more fun.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
mizultra

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 06:17:14 PM

So if you go use egifter to buy a gift card for say...a pizza, you can now pay with LTC or Doge in addition to BTC. The problem is when you pay with LTC or Doge you have to wait for for coin confirmations before you can get the card. Needless-to-say it can take 10 to 30 minutes for a confirmation before the purchase goes thru and you get the gift card.

This isn't a big deal if you aren't in a hurry, but we're talking about dinner here and you want your pizza yesterday. Adding another 30 minutes to the order-and-eat time is appetite peril and barrier to buying giftcards for food, or anything for that matter.

So...Hey GoCoin...pssstttt...YOO HOO...OVER HERE....UTC....30 second transaction confirmations. You can do better than making us wait even longer for something to eat.

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website  |   http://ultracoinpool.info/ - Ultracoin Pool
dcgirl

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 07:30:02 PM

So if you go use egifter to buy a gift card for say...a pizza, you can now pay with LTC or Doge in addition to BTC. The problem is when you pay with LTC or Doge you have to wait for for coin confirmations before you can get the card. Needless-to-say it can take 10 to 30 minutes for a confirmation before the purchase goes thru and you get the gift card.

This isn't a big deal if you aren't in a hurry, but we're talking about dinner here and you want your pizza yesterday. Adding another 30 minutes to the order-and-eat time is appetite peril and barrier to buying giftcards for food, or anything for that matter.

So...Hey GoCoin...pssstttt...YOO HOO...OVER HERE....UTC....30 second transaction confirmations. You can do better than making us wait even longer for something to eat.

This is definitely something UTC should try to achieve. The main issue is the egifter processes payments through a third party (either coinbase or gocoin, depending on the currency). So we need to keep pushing to get a payment processor to sign us up - moolah.io or gocoin.com. Please email them, tweet them and do anything you can to help!
Beave162

Activity: 809
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 07:56:13 PM

This is definitely something UTC should try to achieve. The main issue is the egifter processes payments through a third party (either coinbase or gocoin, depending on the currency). So we need to keep pushing to get a payment processor to sign us up - moolah.io or gocoin.com. Please email them, tweet them and do anything you can to help!

Can someone intelligently explain this to me?

UTC has 30 seconds confirmations right? 30 seconds for 1 confirmation. 1 confirmation is not enough to ensure that the transaction is secure on the blockchain, right?

Even if it were 30 seconds, and UTC is basically fully confirmed... 30 seconds to wait for your payment for a pizza? In what world is that going to fly?

Am I the only one who feels like this thread is a time-machine for 1-2 years ago when so many people were on this forum trying to figure out how crypto works? I feel it should be easy to see lessons learned from the hundreds of cryptocoins out there created before UTC. I mean you do realize there are other coins faster than 30 second confirmations, right? I feel I must be missing something...

YaCoin: YL5kf54wPPXKsXd5T18xCaNkyUsS1DgY7z 
BitCoin: 14PFbLyUdTyxZg3V8hnvj5VXkx3dhthmDj
dcgirl

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:47:49 PM

UTC has 30 seconds confirmations right? 30 seconds for 1 confirmation. 1 confirmation is not enough to ensure that the transaction is secure on the blockchain, right?

Even if it were 30 seconds, and UTC is basically fully confirmed... 30 seconds to wait for your payment for a pizza? In what world is that going to fly?

Am I the only one who feels like this thread is a time-machine for 1-2 years ago when so many people were on this forum trying to figure out how crypto works? I feel it should be easy to see lessons learned from the hundreds of cryptocoins out there created before UTC. I mean you do realize there are other coins faster than 30 second confirmations, right? I feel I must be missing something...

I think we are confusing some things here. In the situation first described, the transaction time (time to approve payment for a gift card) is dependent on the time the payment processor takes to confirm the payment for the merchant. So, Coinbase and GoCoin are imposing an up to 30 minute delay, which may or may not have anything to do with the actual confirmation time of a coin.

In the real world, no matter what form of payment a merchant accepts, they will often work with a payment processor, so the payment processors are the entities UTC and other coins are pursuing. UTC's transaction time may make the coin more attractive to that payment processor. Many other factors are just as, or more, important.
mizultra

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 09:03:19 PM

Am I the only one who feels like this thread is a time-machine for 1-2 years ago when so many people were on this forum trying to figure out how crypto works? I feel it should be easy to see lessons learned from the hundreds of crypto coins out there created before UTC. I mean you do realize there are other coins faster than 30 second confirmations, right? I feel I must be missing something...

OK, to clarify...the purchase was for a giftcard, not a pizza. It just so happened that the giftcard was for a pizza Chain. I'm sure everyone can get from point A (buy giftcard) to point B (use giftcard) there.

It really doesn't matter if it's 30 seconds or 6 seconds or 1 confirmation or 10, it's relative to what is currently available...i.e.the competition. It's relative to who has the initiative to push UTC onto an available payment platform SO PEOPLE WILL USE IT. If Gocoin allowed me to pay for the giftcard with UTC my entire transaction for buying the giftcard would have been less than one minute instead of 10 which is a pretty healthy reduction of total transaction time.

I'm sure most of us understand how crypto and the underlying technology works, but at some point we need get outside the technology and apply basic business and marketing principles to make opportunities happen. Doge has been successful at this by using their foundation to represent the coin and its interest. Their foundation has become a genuine non-profit business entity which gives Doge a public face and point of contact for business interest. I'm not suggesting this is mandatory for UTC's long-term growth, its just one of many options various coins have pursued.

By all means though, if you feel like UTC is operating in a time machine 1-2 years ago then tell us how we can move the coin forward through market adoption, word-of-mouth or magic beans for all I care -just be constructive. Tell us how we can benefit from the lessons learned via other cryptos. Seriously...I want to know because I want UTC to be successful and I'm sure we are all open so good ideas to move it forward.

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website  |   http://ultracoinpool.info/ - Ultracoin Pool
ivanlabrie

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 09:13:47 PM

There a few good things already implemented by other coins (look at yacoin for instance), which UTC can gather inspiration from but ultimately the problem is people's adoption of the coin.

Investors are not looking for long term success of this coin, they much rather see its value increase violently to cash out, and not wanting to use the coin as a currency. In the end the goal of people looking for speculation will collide against those rooting for a new kind of electronic currency with a host of useful features, so it will be hard to cater to everybody.

The arbitrage tool is really nice and the saving grace of this coin right now, that will surely make it more attractive and boost its price.
Pages: « 1 ... 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 [616] 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 ... 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: