Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:43:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 [827] 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946562 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bret

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:58:32 PM

Guys, if you haven't checked it out already, take a look at my comprehensive report on full PoS.

Here: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-2KxyVfnHaAbFBpN3dkZ0tldHc/edit

I think what the most important thing is in this document, is what is needed for the future of Ultracoin.

Excellent report. Inspiring and informative. A+ in my book.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HegelianCattalactics

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:13:35 AM

I have a Gripe.  Please help them and me. ...

Catallaxy
Hi,

I guess it's a bit difficult to find now, as the announcement is some pages back. But from memory, I can tell you that we currently have 0.1% stake interest per week, making 5.2% a year. Hope it helps Smiley

Thank-you. I really want this coin to break free but critical mistakes and confusion just is sloppy management.

The interest I have is based on management and vision and real world applications too.
rapture333

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 03:28:58 AM

I haven't been getting payouts from the multipool, Thiago are you around? My address is http://www.cryptotrain.net/myworker/UQ6ouaEKao9gWdonx4mNBEAQ3kkc3obzXR

primouno

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:11:08 AM

I have a Gripe.  Please help them and me. ...

Catallaxy
Hi,

I guess it's a bit difficult to find now, as the announcement is some pages back. But from memory, I can tell you that we currently have 0.1% stake interest per week, making 5.2% a year. Hope it helps Smiley

Thank-you. I really want this coin to break free but critical mistakes and confusion just is sloppy management.

The interest I have is based on management and vision and real world applications too.
Maybe you have some good ideas how to improve UTC? In this community everyone counts and we want new investors especially those experienced.

UTC address: UMzy2N8oTFmcQ2bfZoqLnmXsWzvfA8miRy
http://ultracoin.net/    -- Ultracoin Website        http://ultracointalk.org/  -- UltracoinTalk Forum
Myththegod

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:20:13 PM

I strongly believe that we as a community should stick together, one way of doing this is following each other on social media my Twitter is @Myththegod please follow me if you have anything to do with Ultracoin I will follow back. No negative people only people who believe in this coin as I still do.
ultradar

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:08:44 PM

whats going wrong with the utc deposit on mintpal , i just deposited some coins there but they never showed on my account ???is something wrong with the functionality of utc blockchain or something similar???anyone has the same issue??
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:56:04 PM

whats going wrong with the utc deposit on mintpal , i just deposited some coins there but they never showed on my account ???is something wrong with the functionality of utc blockchain or something similar???anyone has the same issue??

read statement from mintpal:

NOTICE: There was a successful attack against the exchange, please read our full statement.

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
mizultra

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:12:52 PM

I strongly believe that we as a community should stick together, one way of doing this is following each other on social media my Twitter is @Myththegod please follow me if you have anything to do with Ultracoin I will follow back. No negative people only people who believe in this coin as I still do.

+1

I agree, UTC is going to Rise Above. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHR-rzUjCzU

Now we just need to get Henry Rollins to promote UTC.

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website  |   http://ultracoinpool.info/ - Ultracoin Pool
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:14:29 PM

Please stop focusing on price. We need adoption which will increase price & volume naturally.
acelven

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:40:43 PM

NOTICE: There was a successful attack against the exchange, please read our full statement.

Having issues depositing to cryptsy and mintpal as well. Transactions wont list in the blockchain from a point forward. Either there is a hard fork somewhere or exchanges are doing something wrong. I just had to re download the entire blockchain just in case...and it is up to date both the client and the blockchain. Gezz I hate these issues...I have like 4000 utc floating around.
flobdeth

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:57:06 PM

Please stop focusing on price. We need adoption which will increase price & volume naturally.

Hurrah! More common sense!  Grin

Edit:

@Rapture did you get anyone for the card design you were asking for? If so, any previews yet? bit of fun

How many of you people are playing with ATM's and the like? any of you ordered the Skyhooks? completely open source, can configure any currency.....*cough*UTC*cough*

These are real world applications, this is what brings end user demand.

This is what UTC needs right now, approach companies with mad ideas, just do it, buy some raspberry PI's and make something that can utilise UTC in some way, promote the little things like that, it's what creates "framework"

FTC 71Vkbk3UwbfGP3NDRbAWJwWDNRfaKKSfgE
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:01:49 PM

Cryptsy UTC withdrawals all working fine - make sure you have the most recent wallet.

Maybe more a Mintpal issue

Having issues depositing to cryptsy and mintpal as well. Transactions wont list in the blockchain from a point forward. Either there is a hard fork somewhere or exchanges are doing something wrong. I just had to re download the entire blockchain just in case...and it is up to date both the client and the blockchain. Gezz I hate these issues...I have like 4000 utc floating around.

--

--
luki_am

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:03:13 PM

The same situation, and it was before attack on MintPal. I don't see my withdrawals on MintPal as well as on Cryptsy. It looks like I lost my money Sad And any news from the UTC management. What a shit....
acelven

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:05:04 PM

The same situation, and it was before attack on MintPal. I don't see my withdrawals on MintPal as well as on Cryptsy. It looks like I lost my money Sad And any news from the UTC management. What a shit....

Yeah, it was before! We cannot be the only ones...but nobody seems to be doing anything about it. I've opened a ticket in both cryptsy and mintpal and they ask me to check the blockchain. Of course some transactions appear..some others do not.

Something is very weird.

luki_am

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:11:28 PM

Yeah, it was before! We cannot be the only ones...but nobody seems to be doing anything about it. I've opened a ticket in both cryptsy and mintpal and they ask me to check the blockchain. Of course some transactions appear..some others do not.

Something is very weird.

Here is my earlier post referring to the situation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=413978.msg7802763#msg7802763
And I wrote message on fb to UTC team but they didn't answer...
acelven

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:08:58 PM

Something is very weird.

Here is my earlier post referring to the situation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=413978.msg7802763#msg7802763

Tried to make a small deposit to another exchange and yet again it does not credit. The blockchain is broken..there is no mention of this anywhere so my guess is that many maany people will lose their coins to the oblivion!
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:13:35 PM

Your issues are very strange - and do not make sense at all

Withdrawals (UTC) from Cryptsy were working 10 hrs ago - and are currently working fine as of 10mins ago - just tested.

transfers between different UTC wallets - all working fine - just tested.

all transactions showing on UTC blockchain
http://ultracha.in/chain/ultracoin

If it was VRC I could understand because they are rolling it back to retrieve stolen MintPal coins.  So VRC might not work properly for a while and certainly MintPal will be shut down to many transactions while they sort out their attack issues.

All I can say is make sure you are running updated/current UTC wallet
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5cy1i1577cxjs9s/Ultracoin_1.0.4.1_Windows_client.zip

Hope you get your issues sorted

Something is very weird.

--

--
acelven

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:18:39 PM

Your issues are very strange - and do not make sense at all

Withdrawals (UTC) from Cryptsy were working 10 hrs ago - and are currently working fine as of 10mins ago - just tested.

transfers between different UTC wallets - all working fine - just tested.

all transactions showing on UTC blockchain
http://ultracha.in/chain/ultracoin

If it was VRC I could understand because they are rolling it back to retrieve stolen MintPal coins.  So VRC might not work properly for a while and certainly MintPal will be shut down to many transactions while they sort out their attack issues.

All I can say is make sure you are running updated/current UTC wallet
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5cy1i1577cxjs9s/Ultracoin_1.0.4.1_Windows_client.zip

Hope you get your issues sorted

Something is very weird.

Just tried to withdraw some balance from ultracoinpool.info into cryptsy and it did not credit. Not showing in the chain either.
luki_am

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:20:11 PM

Something is very weird.

Tried to make a small deposit to another exchange and yet again it does not credit. The blockchain is broken..there is no mention of this anywhere so my guess is that many maany people will lose their coins to the oblivion!

The worst is that there is no information from the UTC management team and there is no any contact with them.... In addition they are still posting marketing messages on them fb instead of deal with our problems...
acelven

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:39:31 PM

Something is very weird.

The worst is that there is no information from the UTC management team and there is no any contact with them.... In addition they are still posting marketing messages on them fb instead of deal with our problems...

Ok, here is what I did

Had 1 utc sent from cryptsy to my wallet..and it went through, shows in the chain and works flawlessly. So I must be in the right chain..otherwise that would not have worked.
After that I sent the same 1 utc back to cryptsy..and guess what? The transaction is nowhere to be found in the chain and the coin is simply lost.

http://ultracha.in/tx/ae28de5be88917f8cd7e9e2c183047a500f7bc3351bb95daf54904914104a2fb

This is the tx id after sending it back..it wont show in the chain and of course, will not be credited on cryptsy.

c0d16bb8458afe9d2ebd1e31c9fe7fc2eec242d07a617d4a8008bc28497eaa09

Simply put: I am synced with the correct blockchain, can get utc sent to my wallet with no issues whatsoever...but sending them seems to be the problem. I guess one cannot "partially fork" so I am at a loss here. I even erased the wallet and re downloaded everything to no avail.
Pages: « 1 ... 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 [827] 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: