Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:35:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [closed]  (Read 1105 times)
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:56:15 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2014, 02:10:00 AM by crashoveride54902

oh looks like he ain't taking btc anymore hmm gee wonder why?

just got a pm...he is all out of saturns now wow he selling them fast LMAO

Not even gona bother with the bfl rigs...guessing its magically sold out as well Thanks for the good laugh and you put scammers to shame hehe

EDIT: yep called it, just got another PM saying he is all sold out...great way to save face...we now await your next scam Smiley to laugh at

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
TheBatIsBack (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:44:49 AM

Hi dubs. I see you are pulling the -exact- same tactics. You didn't sell anything. I guarantee it. You just mark it as sold because you were outted as being suspicious/scammer. See you on the next scammer name.
No I sold 2 of them to JBWashington.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:20:52 PM

How much?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Lightwave

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:24:43 PM

I am expecting this user to abandon his account now. I'm sure we'll see him back on another account soon enough, probably with a revised, "better" plan, though that will surely fail too as this guy clearly isn't the brightest bulb.
TheBatIsBack (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 04:47:42 PM

How much?
I sold two Jupiters for 10 BTC each. he also reserved the five Saturn's
 the BFL I made a second thread.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: