Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:43:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bitcoin shop BitcoinBazaar | Cool gifts for Bitcoin  (Read 411 times)
rh1n025 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 05:30:36 PM

Hi Everyone,

Please check out my new site BitcoinBazaar.

We have a selection of cool and inspirational gift ideas suitable for any person on any occasion, as well as luxury home enhancing products. From Retro Fridges to Zombie Banker Ice Moulds to extravagant Bond-esque Villain Chairs we have a range of brilliantly designed products that make great gifts for anyone.

For the moment we deliver to the UK only but will be looking into EU delivery in the coming months.

To see more please visit www.bitcoinbazaar.co.uk

I'd appreciate any feedback  Smiley
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
potnoodleminer

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:52:47 AM

Some good stuff there!  I like the idea of the alarm clock that runs away from you - I'm a serial snoozer - I've snoozed until 3pm one Sunday, yes every 10 minutes!!!
rh1n025 (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 11:38:31 AM

Thanks very much Smiley I know what you mean, I think I would actually be too lazy to buy one, in that if I had one I would know that it meant actually having to get out of bed to turn off my alarm. It's a good gift idea for someone else though!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: