Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:26:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SCAM!  (Read 6579 times)
harimauagam

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:56:14 PM

every project must have failed and some have succeeded how well to respond to this problem there is no need to rush to take a project that will be made a signature for the long term enough to see the rules until the bounty ends each week.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:38:15 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

Great story!!! Such are the cases that people disappear and money....In 2018, there are a lot of such companies that do not pay even a bounty of coins and do not go on the stock exchange. A lot of cunning schemes used by scammers.
anonymous2020

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:17:38 PM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
Most important thing every Bitcoin user must have in mind is that we are the owners and controllers of the be Bitcoin we hold in our wallets,hence the security lies in our care.Ad much as possible ,you must protect your login details and avoid giving away details to unknown sites that promises to give free Bitcoins.
4x4et

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:21:19 PM

LOL
this one obvious example how uneducated and not very intelligent people are blaming Bitcoin (?) for their lack of knowledge

NEWSFLASH:

1. Nobody can predict Bitcoin price

2. There are no referral fees connected to Bitcoin, so your friend was scamming you, NOT BITCOIN

3. Your friend was part of pyramid scheme, BITCOIN IS NOT A PYRAMID SCHEME

4. please leave this forum

CHEAP GOOGLE VOICE ACCOUNTS, TORRENT INVITES, E-BOOKS, AND MANY MORE - PM ME
sandaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:53:07 PM

I think your post would represent majority of the crypto  traders. That is because, this is the most common experience almost all the people has. Yes bitcoin is not a scam and it is based on most advanced blockchain technology and it will have  a better future ahead. As you mentioned there are a lot of scam sites wich uses the interested of people on bitcoin to use them make fraud and to take their money. So in this context we have to be in alert always about these scams.
LimeFeline

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:56:50 PM

Anytime someone approaches you and says that you'll earn for referrals a red alert should trigger in your head.
jowabol

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:01:09 PM

a decent biography, and can show us a thing or two.

it appears as though such individuals will be substantially more in 2018. so I figure we should find out about BTC. in the event that you need to contribute we should confide in individuals who have been fruitful in bitcoin and that we know.

bitcoin is genuine, not scamUnfortunately numerous con artists make Bitcoin venture Ponzi plans and they offer it as Bitcoin. These plans offer every day intrigue and referral rewards and Ponzi compose systems. Individuals should take note of that Bitcoin accompany no assurances of particular intrigue and referral rewards, since you exchange a money/item.

a superior choice is to contribute specifically, not through others. you can purchase bitcoin with fiat. Keep it in your wallet and afterward hold up until the point that you see a benefit. since the bitcoin is genuine and promising, not a trick.

This shows us a thing or two not to trust in this sort of plans. Bitcoin isn't a trick however a few people utilizes the word bitcoin to trick others. This is valid. I've seen it commonly. Much the same as what you've stated, similar to a pyramiding plan. When they acquainted it with me, they resemble organizers. I don't trust them. They didn't realized that I'm in to digital money and I know how it functions.

You ought not trust on the off chance that you don't knw what is bitcoin.there's such a large number of trick site now.you ought to be extremely cautious since it may you lose all your cash on the off chance that you put it in trick website.you can have a go at faucet,gambling or read about crypto.

That is the reason you truly need to know and plan where you put your valuable cash. You must be watchful in each progression you are taking. Exercise learned! Know more before confiding in anybody.
narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:08:57 PM

Lesson to be learned here, we must be wise when it comes in investment. There are many diligent people playing in this industry and when it comes to money, all people are greedy. Bitcoin is not a scam but the people that used bitcoin in crimes as well as scamming people around make bitcoin more scam asset. People discourage because of the scam news well in fact, people only made it.
Danisababy

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:43:46 PM

There are really some people who are too greedy and they do everything just to get what other people have worked hard for. They scam people, and because bitcoin is getting popularity, they ride into it and use bitcoin to scam people. That is why if many people are scammed by these greedy people, they blame bitcoin for it and spread fake news about bitcoin, which can make other people scared in joining bitcoin or other types of cryptocurrency. So it is very important that we do a lot of research first before putting or investing our hard-earned money into something. Risks are always present when it comes to investments, so that is why we need to be keen on every details before trusting our money into it.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:49:23 PM

Nowadays there are many who offer investments that provide big profits, therefore before following an investment, learn first, to avoid investment scams that only make the money invested is lost. bitcoin is a kind of new investment that is very good in my opinion
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 02:51:36 PM

Many people comment that Bitcoin is a scam, but they are stupid investing in it. I do not know why you guys say it is a scam but still keep looking for profit from it. Stop making stupid evaluations that make people believe in it and fear it.

henrytran167

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:30:05 PM

bitcoin is real, bitcoin has a high price not scam. i think this is a good life story, from this i study a more thing about crypto.
i think when you invest in bitcoin, you should study more about this, and trust people who success in bitcoin and alt coin.
good luck to you!
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60]
  Print  

Jump to: