Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:41:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] ShowMeBiz - GLOBAL VIRTUAL EXPO [Earn passive income & Become a co-owner]®  (Read 832 times)
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:47:24 AM

​​💥💥💥 The Rating of ShowMeBiz company grows in direct proportion to the efforts that they invest in the project! 🥇🥇🥇

✍️ Their partners write about them!
🤝 ShowMeBiz and iTuber!

https://ituber.me/proekt-showmebiz-dlya-organizacii-vystavochnoj-industrii/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pikebu

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:58:38 PM

​​🔥🔥🔥 IMPORTANT NEWS!
⏱ Today is the LAST DAY in the 2nd stage of the ICO, when you can become a co-owner of the Global Virtual Expo and get a 💰 💥 + 50% bonus.
They suspend the sale of Global Virtual Expo tokens from June 1, 2018, and they rise even a step higher, entering the Chinese and US markets.
⚠️ For information on the renewal of the ICO, please see their publications.
🌎☄️ Global Virtual Expo creates a revolution in the entire exhibition industry!

👍One Expo - 👍One Click!

pikebu

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:32:24 AM

💥 THOUGHTS, ACTIONS, RESULTS OF GREAT PEOPLE!

🔮 Great people are people who have much to learn from!
"The Global Virtual Expo project manager, Olga Amray, shares the thoughts of such people. Surround yourself with just such people:

💬💬💬 📌 "I can honestly say that I was never interested in the success of my deed.If I realized that I was doing the right thing, I did everything that depends on me, regardless of the possible outcome."
🖌 Golda Meir, 5th Prime Minister of Israel.

📣 "A lot of people in life know what to do, and only some people do what they know, it's not enough to know! You need to ACT!"
🖌 Olga Amray, the first and only creator of the Global Virtual Expo!

pikebu

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:00:43 AM

Hello, dear partners!
🔥🤩🤩🤩Grady to announce that today, on June, 2018, around 5:00 pm live broadcasts with the founder of ShowMeBiz Olga Amray.
🔊🤝 This broadcast is conducted to support active members. 🔗 You will receive a link to the air in this chat 15 minutes before the start.
⁉️You can ask your questions right there on the air.
See you later 👋

LIFESTREAM IS ONGOING HERE >>> https://www.facebook.com/showmebiz.pro/
etherclassic

Activity: 317
Merit: 141

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:20:53 PM
Merited by tusherk800 (15)

I've made research for showmebiz project and it is very good ICO because it is first expo business combine with cryptocurrencies space and many benefits in it, showmebiz is not start up in the business, they have real company and they are active on the blockchain event around the world to build their platform, everything about related showmebiz has been explained on the website, i just don't understand why many people doesn't know about it even the community doesn't interesting on their bounty and airdrop, i don't know the mind set of people about this project, it is great project.
Yes, you are right ShowMeBiz is a great one without any doubt.It has a bright future.We are getting so many responses from investor.You can check it in etherscan.And about bounty hunter i will tell it's gradually increasing and i hope the numbers will increase along with our name & fame soon.
Thanks for your opinion.
I have made good research about showmebiz and right now they are processing to taking more international investors especially from USA and China, it is good progress of showmebiz and done i have made investment in it for $1000. Thank you very much
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:31:33 PM

Don't you think guys 50% bonus  is too much? Cause people after showmebiz  being listed can easily sell at least bonus part thus the price will go down... I can't understand Why such big bonus?
tusherk800 (OP)

Activity: 188
Merit: 70

TAU COIN

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:44:27 PM

I've made research for showmebiz project and it is very good ICO because it is first expo business combine with cryptocurrencies space and many benefits in it, showmebiz is not start up in the business, they have real company and they are active on the blockchain event around the world to build their platform, everything about related showmebiz has been explained on the website, i just don't understand why many people doesn't know about it even the community doesn't interesting on their bounty and airdrop, i don't know the mind set of people about this project, it is great project.
Yes, you are right ShowMeBiz is a great one without any doubt.It has a bright future.We are getting so many responses from investor.You can check it in etherscan.And about bounty hunter i will tell it's gradually increasing and i hope the numbers will increase along with our name & fame soon.
Thanks for your opinion.
I have made good research about showmebiz and right now they are processing to taking more international investors especially from USA and China, it is good progress of showmebiz and done i have made investment in it for $1000. Thank you very much
Hey, thanks a lot for such step. We are really greatfull to you for sharing your experience about ShowMeBiz and special welcome to being a co-owner of showmebiz.
Thanks again.

★ TAU COIN ★
TAU - A server-less unblockable blockchain messenger
WEBSITETelegram
tusherk800 (OP)

TAU COIN

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:49:02 PM

Don't you think guys 50% bonus  is too much? Cause people after showmebiz  being listed can easily sell at least bonus part thus the price will go down... I can't understand Why such big bonus?
Hi, thanks for the question. The 50% bonus offer was only for may month. It's already ended. Please have a look on our whitepaper to know more about us also you are welcome to our public group to ask more about us.
Thanks

★ TAU COIN ★
WEBSITETelegram
Deshich

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:10:57 AM

Thanks for your opinion.
Thank you for believing in our project. We are doing our best to become really huge.
By the way, feel free to join our official chat https://t.me/showmebizgroup.
pikebu

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:37:19 AM

Don't you think guys 50% bonus  is too much? Cause people after showmebiz  being listed can easily sell at least bonus part thus the price will go down... I can't understand Why such big bonus?
The 50% bonuses was over, almost all of the token gives discounts and there are no guarantee the 50% bonuses will be available on the next stage of public selling ICO on July,  we don't worry about the fluctuation in the price of expocoin when it be listed on the exchangers it will be more expensive again because the numbers of expocoins is limited just 300.000.000 expocoins and fluctuation in the price is good for the community of showmebiz who search the profit from it.
tusherk800 (OP)

TAU COIN

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:45:56 AM

Don't you think guys 50% bonus  is too much? Cause people after showmebiz  being listed can easily sell at least bonus part thus the price will go down... I can't understand Why such big bonus?
The 50% bonuses was over, almost all of the token gives discounts and there are no guarantee the 50% bonuses will be available on the next stage of public selling ICO on July,  we don't worry about the fluctuation in the price of expocoin when it be listed on the exchangers it will be more expensive again because the numbers of expocoins is limited just 300.000.000 expocoins and fluctuation in the price is good for the community of showmebiz who search the profit from it.
This is what called a great answer from an experienced crypto investor and high ranking bitcointalk member. Could you please explain more why ShowMeBiz has great future? Just little bit explain from point of your view. It will help others as a summary.
 Thanks

★ TAU COIN ★
WEBSITETelegram
OlgaAmraie

Activity: 36
Merit: 8

ShowMeBizICO-The New Era of Exhibition Industry

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 09:07:25 AM

Thank you for your interest in our project. The 50% bonus is already over. Interest in the project is growing rapidly. We attracted investments in this way. To implement our large-scale project, investments are extremely necessary. Moreover, the company has allocated a reserve fund to support the company, thanks to which, we ourselves will redeem some of the tokens.

★CEO of ShowMeBiz★
https://showmebiz.io
OlgaAmraie

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 09:20:25 AM

The 50% bonuses was over, almost all of the token gives discounts and there are no guarantee the 50% bonuses will be available on the next stage of public selling ICO on July,  we don't worry about the fluctuation in the price of expocoin when it be listed on the exchangers it will be more expensive again because the numbers of expocoins is limited just 300.000.000 expocoins and fluctuation in the price is good for the community of showmebiz who search the profit from it.
This is what called a great answer from an experienced crypto investor and high ranking bitcointalk member. Could you please explain more why ShowMeBiz has great future? Just little bit explain from point of your view. It will help others as a summary.
 Thanks
Thank you for your question and interest in our project. According to UFI statistics (the global association of world exhibition organizers), more than 30000 exhibitions are annually held, more than 4.4 million companies take part in exhibitions, more than 360 million people attend exhibitions.
 We create the target audience for companies, advertise 24/7 for companies and organizers, broadcast video 360, BP about company products, and for users - the convenience of visiting any exhibition in one click on your smartphone. The most important thing is the smart dividends for investors (passive rental income).

★CEO of ShowMeBiz★
pikebu

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:12:35 AM

Thanks
Thank you for your question and interest in our project. According to UFI statistics (the global association of world exhibition organizers), more than 30000 exhibitions are annually held, more than 4.4 million companies take part in exhibitions, more than 360 million people attend exhibitions.
 We create the target audience for companies, advertise 24/7 for companies and organizers, broadcast video 360, BP about company products, and for users - the convenience of visiting any exhibition in one click on your smartphone. The most important thing is the smart dividends for investors (passive rental income).
That's one of many reasons i like showmebiz project in fundamental of aspects why showmebiz will grows up for long term investment, showmebiz has real company and it has real products can be used for the community of showmebiz, showmebiz will be survive because it is not start up, they have experience in the business related with expo and right now showmebiz combine with technology of cryptocurrencies.
etherclassic

Activity: 317
Merit: 141

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:16:07 AM

Thanks for your opinion.
Thank you for believing in our project. We are doing our best to become really huge.
By the way, feel free to join our official chat https://t.me/showmebizgroup.
I was part of community showmebiz on telegram channel and large of information before i have made investment in showmebiz for $1000. Thanks
tusherk800 (OP)

TAU COIN

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:18:46 AM

FAQ OF SHOWMEBIZ

How can I be an owner of Worldwide Virtual Expo Center?

At the first day after ICO running finish, you get ExpoBlock to your personal account. ExpoBlock amount is the same as ExpoCoin you have 1:1. As a result, you have and ExpoCoins and ExpoBlocks. The more ExpoBlocks you have, the more profit every month you get.

What is the difference between ShowMeBiz platform and other apps for exhibitions?

There are many different products for exhibitions and trade shows. Most of them are created for individual use only. ShowMeBiz platform is like Uber for taxi, just for exhibition industry. Wherever you go or which expo you wish to get info from you can use ShowMeBiz. But the main difference is Blockchain technology and Worldwide Virtual Expo Center, where anybody can own space and get its benefits from hiring.

How does ExpoBlock work?

ExpoBlock is not a token and will not trade on market. It is a unit shows who is the owner of virtual expo space and who is getting profit. There are 300 million ExpoBlocks and each will be owned by users who buy ExpoCoin during ICO run. After all ICO stages finish there are no way to buy ExpoBlocks anymore.

How much is the profit from ExpoBlock hiring?

Our goal is to hire every single ExpoBlock to the companies. 80% of Virtual Expo income goes to ExpoBlock’s holders as a profit. You do not worry if your ExpoBlocks are hiring or not as total income from Virtual Expo hiring shares between ExpoBlock’s holders. There is the formula:
Monthly profit= 80%*Total Income / 300 000 000 * ExpoBlock’s amount
The more ExpoBlocks you have, the more profit you get. The longer Virtual Expo Center works, the more total income from hiring.

When you will release your mobile app?

The mobile app is ready for download from 20th of January. There is more than 20 000 exhibitions info from 40 countries up to 2019. Soon every exhibition will have companies list and all functions for attendees. At the end of 3rd stage of ICO all exhibitions will be provided by live streaming and 360 videos for VR view. At September 2018 the Virtual Expo Center fully function starts.

When does ShowMeBiz ICO Starts?

Pre-ICO starts on 20th of January 2018 and will run for 21 days. There are 4 stages including Pre-ICO. It helps distribute all ExpoBlocks and provide benefits to all investors who want to be an owner of Virtual Expo Center. By the way, all investors can follow ICo success live and till the end if ICO follows the news of Virtual Expo developing.

What makes the ExpoCoin token (EXPO) unique?

The uniqueness of the EXPO token is that it is demand-based. Each transaction in a Virtual Expo Center and ShowMeBiz platform forms a demand for token, because part of the funds from the transaction go toward its purchase on the open market. This ensures constant liquidity of the EXPO tokens

Is there a minimum amount of tokens to buy?

Minimum token purchase amount during the token sale is just 100 EXPO tokens.

If the project does not work out, is there a possibility of returning the investments?

The project is not a start-up, we have a working product, so we do not anticipate having to return funds.

How is profit accrued: in ExpoCoin or $? And how do you liquidate them, and when?

Profit accrued: in ExpoCoin, there will be a currency exchanger inside the cabinet at the time of completion of ICO and after linking your bank card and passing the verification process, you can easily withdraw your money.

Will the profit depend on the currency exchange of ExpoCoin?

Yes, of course!

Could you please explain how to receive fiat money (dollars, rubles, etc.) from ExpoCoin?

At the end of the ICO, there will be an exchanger and you will have an opportunity to convert into fiat money (upon verification of your card)

Is it possible that ExpoCoin may rise up to $1,75 after the ICO?

It will 100% rise (there are only 300 000 000 of ExpoBlock), this is the benefit to investors. Additionally, owning ExpoCoin has the added benefit of creating an additional asset, ExpoBlock of 1:1 ratio.

So, there is no point to keep ExpoCoin after having created an asset in ExpoBlock as they will always be at $1,75 and won’t rise any higher?

ExpoCoin will rise and its predicted to reach $200 for 1 ExpoCoin by the end of 2019, as there are only 300,000,000 of ExpoBlock, however, ExpoCoin can be traded as soon as ExpoBlock is acquired.

Do I decide for myself when the best time is to exchange ExpoCoin to fiat money?

Yes

If the client decides, can he trade all of his ExpoCoin but still receive regular and monthly dividends from renting out his ExpoBlock? For example, I purchased 1000 ExpoBlock for 1000 ExpoCoin. Will I be receiving dividends from ExpoBock, while ExpoCoin remains in my account?

Almost:
- You purchase ExpoCoin for dollars, that’s what we do now. Later, after the ICO ends, the system will recognize how many ExpoCoins you have and will convert them at a Block rate of 1:1. Block - Is a certificate acknowledging you as an investor and expecting to receive dividends (gold bars in the bank). However, the currency, ExpoCoin, can be traded (companies will be purchasing ExpoCoin by this time)

Is the first dividend planned for 2018?

Yes, in September the paid stage will be launched, and on 1.10.2018 the first payment to investors is planned.

What if I buy 1000 ExpoBlock, on my account 1000 (+500 if before 23.01) ExpoBlock + 1000 ExpoCoin. From October on, I start to receive dividends. However, I still do not fully understand the mechanism for the withdrawal of the dividends. On the account, say, I receive 1000 ExpoCoin + % of profit. How can I withdraw them, besides trading them? I really don't understand. ExpoCoin is already registered to withdraw for example, through an exchanger in any currency (the video you talked about) on privat-24?

Thank you for such an in-depth question.
- At the beginning for your $1,000 you get 1500 ExpoCoin.
1st February you download the app and get 1 extra ExpoCoin.
Invite mother or a friend and get 1 more ExpoCoin for each invite.
All together you accumulate 1503 ExpoCoin.
On the 1st August you will have
- 1503 ExpoCoin
- 1503 ExpoBlock
From October 1, you can make a profit, and by October we will have an internal exchange (there are customers, companies, users who will need these ExpoCoin, so this is of utmost priority to us). There will be various available systems for withdrawal and deposit of money (Visa / Mastercard).

★ TAU COIN ★
WEBSITETelegram
pikebu

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:47:07 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 07:12:23 AM by pikebu

Hello guys i have got new interface on showmebiz for all of the community of showmebiz.
Now the menu in the virtual expo looks like awsome. And now instead of the dark environment will be that lovely room 3D, that's good progress of showmebiz, i am waiting for another new information about the ICO and the innovations in showmebiz project, i am sure in the future will many interesting updating about the projects of showmebiz. Just follow this thread and new interface can be seen on the below

limek

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:31:11 AM

Hi, is your project plans to deploy personnel to the locations or partner with broadcasters?
OlgaAmraie

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 12:41:48 AM

Hi, is your project plans to deploy personnel to the locations or partner with broadcasters?
Hi) Our project plans to work to improve the quality of the exhibition industry as a whole. We will open representative offices and will travel to the shooting of the exhibition ourselves)

★CEO of ShowMeBiz★
pikebu

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:56:31 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2018, 08:47:55 AM by pikebu

​​🎯Hello dear ShowMeBiz members,
⭐️Do you know what is strong brand?
👉 A strong brand is build from strong chain where a brand should have unique product or services.
⭐️So, how to build a strong chain for an industry or org?
👉 A strong chain is made up of strong bond with real followers of the company or Industry.
Beside this, it is also need strong support from the real followers.
⭐️So, How to get real followers and how to longer the chain?
👉 To get real followers we need Strong Contents, Good Roadmap,Clear vision, Transparency and great service and Advertisement.
👉 To longer the chain it is your duty to introduced and explain to your close one or friends about the company.
If one real follower introduce two real followers and then they will also introduce others.
Thus how a strong chain create.
✌️ShowMebiz believe in this system. And trying to make a strong brand with all of your support.
They don't want to grow faster with weak bond like others in the market. They will grow with real followers,
At this moment, they are in good position in their ICO, their selling has increased 2x faster than previous stage ICO.
Soon, they will arrange a new bounty campaign for you with some interesting rules. Until now stay with on here for the update. And feel free to ask anything about the projects of showmebiz on here the developer of team and the community will always help you.... Thank you very much

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: