Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:25:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [GOD] Jesuscoin Scrypt New Altcoin!  (Read 6186 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ebrelus

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:15:48 AM

This true love coin Smiley
Jesus loves me (DMX)
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
defosp

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 11:19:39 AM

and what's new in this Altcoin!
 Smiley
Bansheroom

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:22:44 AM

Retargeting every 3 days ..... FAIL, maximum 1 week before you need a hardfork....havent you looked in other recent coin launches?

Always get cryptonews, free bitcoins, free altcoins and free mining opportunities: follow @Bansheroom on Twitter
jesuscoiner (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 10:28:39 PM

Hi! I wanted to post a short update that we have a Windows programmer now who's gonna help get it up and running on Windows.  As someone in the trollbox said, we are the first Proof of Faith coin (with an alternate scrypt hashing POW because we haven't found out a way to code the POF algo yet)!  I will update OP when we get it running on Windows, until then I won't be mining on OS X (and I dont think anyone else is because.. who mines on OS X xD).  We should have Windows binary out before we get to the 17,000 block mark at which rewards begin.  Can also put out a linux binary around then too.
Sharrow

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 11:03:20 PM

Hi! I wanted to post a short update that we have a Windows programmer now who's gonna help get it up and running on Windows.  As someone in the trollbox said, we are the first Proof of Faith coin (with an alternate scrypt hashing POW because we haven't found out a way to code the POF algo yet)!  I will update OP when we get it running on Windows, until then I won't be mining on OS X (and I dont think anyone else is because.. who mines on OS X xD).  We should have Windows binary out before we get to the 17,000 block mark at which rewards begin.  Can also put out a linux binary around then too.

The 'Proof Of Faith' coin made me laugh out loud. Thank you for cheering me up, dude  Grin
afr0m3n

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 11:10:19 PM

what about some pool??
grantenierman

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 05:33:00 AM

The Bible and God.  The book's secret Bible code revealed using the Quran as a cipher says that a scryptcoin shall be created and it shall be called Jesuscoin. 

this is wrong and I don't even believe in god.
jiuge

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:38:39 AM

BS! If you are christian you will never do things like this. God will punish you.Trash!!!! Go to the hell.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

ViceOfBTC21

Activity: 438
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:36:50 PM

BS! If you are christian you will never do things like this. God will punish you.Trash!!!! Go to the hell.
Just saw the ad and got offended. That's not even funny that you used Jesus as CEO. It's really offensive. Don't use the name of the Lord, only Lord. We wait until Satancoin gets real. Before you join ICO, remember this third commandent of God:
3. You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain.
Seriously, it won't protect you from hell. You will go to hell participating in ICO.
Abrahamtt

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:44:56 PM

A coin introduction is not just a few words of things, it should be used as a project to do, such as white paper, circuit diagram, LOGO, official website, etc., can not be missing
Countach

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:40:43 PM

Atheists have noticed that it is lot less dangerous to mock Christianity than Islam.  It is wishful thinking to believe that hundreds of fulfilled and precise prophecies are just coincidences.  This entire project is blasphemy.
whitefish

Activity: 645
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:21:20 AM

The Bible and God.  The book's secret Bible code revealed using the Quran as a cipher says that a scryptcoin shall be created and it shall be called Jesuscoin. 

What particularly verse in the Bible? Grin

TheMatrix101

Activity: 330
Merit: 130

Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:25:57 PM

how not to make an ico release video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=87&v=MgaDBYamU7g

█████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
mmichhlon

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:39:15 PM

JESUS coin cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.
skiukd

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:02:08 PM

may force be with you
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: