Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:26:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shitcoins winners  (Read 432 times)
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:54:08 PM

Speaking about Hollywood coin, I have a bit and I can assure you that it is not for real. I can read trading tape and big volume is just flowing from one hand to another,but they definitely are the same person. When you see 80% increase, it is just someone bought small amount like 1-20 coins ( less than 100$) and they are so tricky. I put my order in front of others several times, but a really big volume someone sold before my order,leaving me out of the game.

Thats always been part of the game.If you arent wise not to notice those gameplays by big coin holders then you would really end up on getting squeezed in the middle. Shitcoins can easily manipulated and expect there are lots of bag holders left tendency to pump is there but would depend on whales or big investors.This do only happen on rare cases and actually those coins doesnt really have any value or worth at all in the beginning when we do talk about potential or real usage.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 11:12:52 PM

It is a very deceptive issue indeed. These coins must have a low volume, so it is easy to manipulate their price by artificial pumps and dumps. That is done to attract newbies' attention and to make them buy these coins. So if your attention has been attracted - they did it right. So just think about how many shitcoins are there in the market - you won't even be able to count them! So how can you guess in advance which one will be pumped soon? There is no way to do it. Stay away of such coins or you'll just lose your money buying them and after it never being able to sell them.

P.S.: I've checked Jyiocoin's (second on you list) capitalization - it is just 288 BTC, it's really too little, so it is much likely to be manipulated. You don't even have to be a richie whale to do that.

Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:35:07 PM

Recently I noticed that mainly Shitcoins are the gainers. I found out when scrolling down the charts https://www.coinranker.net/ that these Shitcoins are making profits:
-Latium 202%
-Jiyocoin 85%
-Hollywoodcoin 72%

I should not only focus on the top 10 coins but we should also take notice of the smaller coins.
How can something that is destined to fail be considered a "winner"? In fact if you want to have a successful experience in this business, and make a successful life through cryptocurrencies, you should start to stop having a vision so focused on short-term profitability and focus instead on the great things that are to come in the ong term, therefore it is better to trust big and serious projects like bitcoin and ethereum before in all that litter of shitcoins that emerge every day.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: