Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:42:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you still support Ethereum, if Vitalik left it?  (Read 3058 times)
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:00:21 AM

It was at this point, I'll buy the Ethereum 30% of your Deposit. This will be the best event in the life of Ethereum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GoBelle

Activity: 512
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:01:56 AM

Of course, but we really need more decentralization and more txps from it, because that's what's driving so many people towards EOS and other crap. At least the coding is decentralized for Ethereum, there are many implementations of the protocol specs by different teams...
Businesscase

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:36:26 PM

ETH is independent coin now so to my mind it doesn't need in special supporting from that side. I am sure that it could survive with its own without any problems.
Yes, it`s true. I think a team of ETH will start a new era and reach a new peak with a new director. So, yes - I will support Etherium.
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:46:47 PM

Yes of course i still will support Ethereum. Because i believe and invest in tehnology of blockchain not in the people , team or founder. I really believe in ETH and know that it will be top 1 CMC !
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:57:20 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 04:07:29 PM by ityandsyn

The recent news about Vitalik Buterin considering to leave ETH for Google made me think about the potential aftermath of such situation. Of course, no one takes it seriously now, and neither do I. But what if something like this could really happen? Of course, we can be safe that it will not happen right now, and all of us understand it. But what if one day he really left the team of Ethereum, then would you personally continue supporting this coin? Or you think that ETH will just die without its creator?

Yes I will still support EThereum because it is very popular even without Vitalik. Votarin  so if vitak  will die. And the remaining coin were invest in some aspect of cryptocurrencies.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:00:41 PM

Yes, since the project has already proved to be a very good side, and many analysts, traders, investors will already believe in this project, as they understand that the project will be at the top in any case, since hundreds if not thousands of altcoins release their tokens on the Ethereum platform

prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:00:59 PM

it may be very unlucky and mainly for the divine crypto may be top notch statistics for the world, however cryopo has end up the maximum important a part of Ether inside the global, and now it is not only important, despite the fact that there's a big and robust group, then I nevertheless have Ether with vitalik Will support.
Pappy_1_

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:17:11 PM

I don't think there will be any global changes. Ethereum is not only Vitalik, it is a whole team of developers. So I will still support ethereum no matter what.

hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:24:34 PM

Maybe that news was fake, therefore I think Ethereum is a stable coin, this coin is running simulated, doesn't need a team or anything. Actually, we, the people make the value of these crypto coins, if people continue trusting and supporting Ethereum then a team is not mandatory here. How many people know the Ethereum team or its owner name or website? Most of the new people investing, trading Ethereum without knowing these things, because it is already a brand, a trustable coin. And, I will always support Ethereum Coin.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Maximal-Ether

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:39:24 PM

I think Aether should recover. Though the forecasts are disappointing. I believe that such a cryptocurrency will still manifest itself in the cryptocurrency market. Just need time. So that after correction everything will be restored and the picture will become clearer.
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 09:42:23 PM

If Vitalik leaves the ETH project, Ethereum can be destroyed. I hope this doesn't happen anytime soon. In the past, there was a fake car accident about Vitalik. As far as we knew, Etherum price then collapsed.
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 09:47:42 PM

Of course i do, as everybody remembers Vitalik sold of his most of Ethereum  funds when the price is 15 or 16$. He is just developer not a businesman. We should seperate it.
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:27:45 PM

of course not, if the makers of Ethereum (Vitalik) left then I would definitely not support Ethereum again because Vitalik is not trust and does not support Ethereum so how do I as an investor Ethereum also have to support and trust Ethereum.

BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:39:43 AM

yes i still supporting it, like others says, ethereum creates with a team, so there is no worries even someone left it, because if Vitalik want to left, team dont have any choice but to accept and much to improve their platform more hard work. so investors wont get any doubts to result of leaving.
Yeah you are right if one person leaves the team, it will not affect the current value and future of ethereum. They can replace with someone else and continue their work for the betterment and success of their project. I still trust Ethereum the most and so the rest of the people. You will see the price rising in the near future. An individual should not be taken seriously enough.
yazher

Activity: 2170
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:09:46 AM

This is a major catastrophe if he just gonna leave like that and not staying until it ends. how about those people who supported him from the begging until now. i don't think he gonna do that. he is more intelligent than that but if something like that gonna happen then i don't see any reason to stay on etherium anymore.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:17:31 AM

Without Vitalik, the project will not die, the team will continue to work on it. Of course, a drawdown in the price is possible, then the market will calm down and everything will return.
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:22:44 AM

Yes, I will continue to support ethereum despite the absence of vitalism, I am sure ethereum will last a long time, ethereum coint is strong and good so I am sure this coint can last long because of the privileges it has

clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:24:25 AM

The good thing about decentralisation is that a project or an asset should not be centred around one person before it could function or grows.  If vitalik leaves ethereum as one of the core developers,  I believe there are other gifted people who could step to take Ethereum to another level of growth and development.

bitcoinbuyer

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:12:23 AM

This quite confident coin is able to life with itself and I don't consider that this move will change something in its future development, even for a little bit.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:14:29 AM

mmmm  i  have  to  think  about  but  i  think  that  yes  i  would still  support it  since it is as  stronger  as  can t  be  deppended only  if  vitalik  willleft  it  it  still  has it s potential and  gains i  think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: