Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:28:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✰ [ANN] BITMIXER.IO ✰ High Volume Bitcoin Mixer ✰  (Read 49099 times)
BITMIXER.IO (OP)

Activity: 261
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 05:35:49 PM

I used bitmixer, nice service Smiley

Out of curiosity how many peoples mix bitcoins with your service per day?
Don't know exactly, about 500 orders per day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BITMIXER.IO (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 08:06:41 PM

By the way, why you have 100 BTC lower limit to investing? Many people have not so many BTC  Huh
We are not interested in new investors now, sorry. We have over 2,000 btc in reserve. It is enough even for high volume clients.
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 08:14:44 PM

By the way, why you have 100 BTC lower limit to investing? Many people have not so many BTC  Huh
We are not interested in new investors now, sorry. We have over 2,000 btc in reserve. It is enough even for high volume clients.

Which is too bad, actually.

Investing on the terms at Bitmixer's website looks like it would be one of the very few legitimate ways to make money for passive BTC investors.

Agree with above comments re excellent mixing service, highly recommended.
Hatthat

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 07:27:18 AM

You write that on you site "Please send your bitcoins (min 0.01, max 2007.286 BTC) to..."

How is it possible to "hide" transaction with 2000BTC amount? How are you going to do that is someone will want to use your service with big amount?
BITMIXER.IO (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 08:45:38 AM

You write that on you site "Please send your bitcoins (min 0.01, max 2007.286 BTC) to..."

How is it possible to "hide" transaction with 2000BTC amount? How are you going to do that is someone will want to use your service with big amount?
We don't "hide" transactions. We pay you from our reserve (to several different addresses with a time delay if you set), so there are no relations with your old and new coins. When attacker tracks your coins, he just see that you transferred coins to address, which then works like a webwallet. But he can't imagine that you have already received another not linked with you coins.
Hatthat

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 10:43:17 AM

We don't "hide" transactions. We pay you from our reserve (to several different addresses with a time delay if you set), so there are no relations with your old and new coins. When attacker tracks your coins, he just see that you transferred coins to address, which then works like a webwallet. But he can't imagine that you have already received another not linked with you coins.
This is kind of untrackable transaction, I understood that and used "hide" word to describe, sorry for confuse Smiley

You guarantee that no one can track my transactions is I mix 0.01-2000 BTC, right?
BITMIXER.IO (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 11:05:50 AM

There are no 100% guarantee. We just guarantee that you'll receive another not linked with you coins.
But if you use custom fee, time delay and several output addresses - there are many many chances to be untraceable. Usually attacker doesn't know that you use our service (unlike others).

Please don't forget to download and verify Letter of Guarantee BEFORE send us coins. Don't use TOR with our clearnet address.
Hatthat

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 11:39:45 AM

There are no 100% guarantee. We just guarantee that you'll receive another not linked with you coins.
But if you use custom fee, time delay and several output addresses - there are many many chances to be untraceable. Usually attacker doesn't know that you use our service (unlike others).

Please don't forget to download and verify Letter of Guarantee BEFORE send us coins. Don't use TOR with our clearnet address.
So, you get my coins to newly generated address #1 and send other coins to me from other address #2 (this address alresdy has coins). Latter some guy sent his coins to your newly generated address #3 and you sent him my old coins from address #1. Is that correct or you have more complicated method?
BITMIXER.IO (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 12:25:00 PM

Broadly speaking it is correct. But not so simply. We do all our best to give quality mixed coins to our clients. For example small volume users usually receive a part from a big source, high volume clients receive transfers from several small "quality" sources (was used several times before) etc. With a big reserve we can find suitable sources almost for all transactions.
Hatthat

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 02:34:27 PM

Broadly speaking it is correct. But not so simply. We do all our best to give quality mixed coins to our clients. For example small volume users usually receive a part from a big source, high volume clients receive transfers from several small "quality" sources (was used several times before) etc. With a big reserve we can find suitable sources almost for all transactions.
Clear Smiley By the way why your customers have to pay 0.0005BTC for each forward address? I used your service and all fees was mush less then 0.0005 (2 times less?).

P.S. Don't be offended it is curiosity about service I interested in.
BITMIXER.IO (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 03:42:27 PM

P.S. Don't be offended it is curiosity about service I interested in.
Just a fee  Wink It covers other spendings, internal transactions, sometimes we send several transactions for one client etc.
jonas9091

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 02:55:20 PM

A question about the bitmixer code. If you use the bitmixer code as a way to not get your own coins back in future transactions, does that not mean that you save logs for the bitmixer code? And is that not a way to track coins? (if now a goverment agency forces you to hand those logs over)
BITMIXER.IO (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:48:01 PM

A question about the bitmixer code. If you use the bitmixer code as a way to not get your own coins back in future transactions, does that not mean that you save logs for the bitmixer code? And is that not a way to track coins? (if now a goverment agency forces you to hand those logs over)

1. Bitmixer code is used just for mark coins you send us, until they went out from our reserve. The code doesn't contain  information about your orders or outgoing transactions we made on your behalf.
2. It is very very hard to find out, that you sent coins to bitmixer. You send coins to the new address, but who knows that this address is under bitmixer's control? Our transactions seems like a common web-wallet. Unlike other services, our addresses are not discoverable by walletexplorer.com or similar services.
BITMIXER.IO (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 06:02:07 PM

it is like using colors for mark every reserve item. For example, we mark your coins as 'yellow' in our database. Next time when you use our service, we send you coins from range of others colors, like 'brown', 'red', 'white'... but not from 'yellow' to be sure that you do not receive part of your previous coins.
jonas909

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 03:29:58 PM

it is like using colors for mark every reserve item. For example, we mark your coins as 'yellow' in our database. Next time when you use our service, we send you coins from range of others colors, like 'brown', 'red', 'white'... but not from 'yellow' to be sure that you do not receive part of your previous coins.
Ok, but does that not mean that tracing is a hell of a lot easier? I mean if you know that person x has the color yellow, then you can just search after yellow and will find all the bitcoins he has sent in? Or is it something that i have misunderstood maybe?
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 07:39:21 PM

What will happen if your local authority comes up to you and tells you to tell you what coins the outputs were of a certain input? Would you comply or pull an "Apple"?

Ok, but does that not mean that tracing is a hell of a lot easier? I mean if you know that person x has the color yellow, then you can just search after yellow and will find all the bitcoins he has sent in? Or is it something that i have misunderstood maybe?

No one can see what a coin is marked as besides bitmixer. No need to worry. In fact, the "marking of coin's" was simply an analogy.

jonas909

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 07:13:04 PM

What will happen if your local authority comes up to you and tells you to tell you what coins the outputs were of a certain input? Would you comply or pull an "Apple"?

No one can see what a coin is marked as besides bitmixer. No need to worry. In fact, the "marking of coin's" was simply an analogy.

I understood it was an analogy. But the question was more if somebody else then bitmixer get an hold of that information, for example any authority with a warrant.
BITMIXER.IO (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 10:56:01 PM

We completely delete all order's information after 24 hours from our database (that is why you have to save the Letter of Guarantee).
Lannister

Activity: 140
Merit: 500

I'm blocking all private messages. Use Bitmessage!

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 01:55:41 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2016, 02:08:50 PM by Lannister

A few minutes ago I tried to send 0.20 BTC (39f4e42176d7d3438222f9438c16371ce7e468dc9b6abcfb8c034bf3659c8c92)
through the mixer and used bitmixr.io instead of bitmixer.io.
Now, I suffer financial loss because bitmixr.io appearently is a fraud. Not only will I report this incident to the national fraud reporting centre but I will also avoid using this service in the future. It is just too easy to mistake the con for the real site.

No, I will not disclose my real name on the Internet. The very simple reason I’m anonymous is so that I can talk freely about a free web. One mistake people often make is having the faulty assumption that knowing my real name or my association with a respected person, group or organization might get them to trust me more. In fact, I have no authority here. Elastic Project is a loosely associated group of developers which constantly changes over time. If you prefer projects with a more centralized structure, then please move on. Specifically, I kindly ask you to refrain from any messages that try to convince me of the contrary. My time is too valuable to be wasted with the same discussion again and again.
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:22:46 PM

A few minutes ago I tried to send 0.20 BTC (39f4e42176d7d3438222f9438c16371ce7e468dc9b6abcfb8c034bf3659c8c92)
through the mixer and used bitmixr.io instead of bitmixer.io.
Now, I suffer financial loss because bitmixr.io appearently is a fraud. Not only will I report this incident to the national fraud reporting centre but I will also avoid using this service in the future. It is just too easy to mistake the con for the real site.

Mistakes a in using Bitcoin happen more than they should.  Once you send it, it's gone!  That is so with every transaction.

EXTREME CARE should be used, and EVERYONE should follow all directions exactly in all BTC transactions.  

Download the Letter of Guarantee from bitmixer.io, examine it and verify it.  

Follow instructions..., and you should be fine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: