Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 01:25:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto currency domains - what to do?????  (Read 567 times)
minsky (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:21:56 PM

hi everyone!!!

im new here to this forum and would have a few ?,s to ask if u guys dont mind. Ive been in the finance industry for many years and that is what i speacialize in, primarily physical gold and precious metals. This whole crypto coin thng is new to me, but i am EXTREMELY fascinated by it and i do think it has potential. i ended up grabbing some various domains across a few platforms like bitcoin/litecoin/peercoin and ripple.

what im asking is if you guys wanna throw me out a few suggestions or should i just sell them all off? im contemplating whether or not to have them developed. any help would be appreciated. here they are :

bitcoinetrading.com
bitcoinorlitecoin.com
litecoinvendors.com
ltcpurse.com
myltcwallet.com
myripplewallet.com
peercoionbroker.com
whylitecoin.com
xrpatm.com
xrpwire.com
cryptocurrencyplatform.com
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:29:23 PM

hi everyone!!!

im new here to this forum and would have a few ?,s to ask if u guys dont mind. Ive been in the finance industry for many years and that is what i speacialize in, primarily physical gold and precious metals. This whole crypto coin thng is new to me, but i am EXTREMELY fascinated by it and i do think it has potential. i ended up grabbing some various domains across a few platforms like bitcoin/litecoin/peercoin and ripple.

what im asking is if you guys wanna throw me out a few suggestions or should i just sell them all off? im contemplating whether or not to have them developed. any help would be appreciated. here they are :

bitcoinetrading.com
bitcoinorlitecoin.com
litecoinvendors.com
ltcpurse.com
myltcwallet.com
myripplewallet.com
peercoionbroker.com
whylitecoin.com
xrpatm.com
xrpwire.com
cryptocurrencyplatform.com

Depends how much you paid for them and how much you can get for them. I don't think you've got an money-spinners there to be honest.
minsky (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:38:16 PM

to be honest, im actually open to all sorts of offers. i was about to get into the online gambling thing too with a few domains like pokertrump.com bestoddspoker.com hothandspoker.com fantasyflushpoker.com onlinepokerhouse.com lavishpoker.com as well and wanted to revolve them around coins and what not but my developers are getting swamped so the time is getting pushed  back and wondering just to get rid of all the random stuff i have sitting. but again any and all offers will be completely taken into cinsideration. not looking to make a fortune lol. jst trying to be reasonable.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:43:59 PM

to be honest, im actually open to all sorts of offers. i was about to get into the online gambling thing too with a few domains like pokertrump.com bestoddspoker.com hothandspoker.com fantasyflushpoker.com onlinepokerhouse.com lavishpoker.com as well and wanted to revolve them around coins and what not but my developers are getting swamped so the time is getting pushed  back and wondering just to get rid of all the random stuff i have sitting. but again any and all offers will be completely taken into cinsideration. not looking to make a fortune lol. jst trying to be reasonable.

Not a good idea to tell everyone about the domains you want lol.
minsky (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:51:39 PM

no lololool.i actually OWN all of those. they all belong to me. im just debating on selling them all now cause my developers are getting swamped and i dont feel like having them around like dead weight. lol
yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:53:02 PM

Try list your domains on the marketplace when you can post there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: