Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:29:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SOLD  (Read 423 times)
ManInIron (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 12:57:41 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2014, 11:33:43 PM by ManInIron

Bye.
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 02:42:01 AM

What kind of GPU are you looking for?
I do have an Nvidia PCIe card I would have to double check the model and post it here for you if you want.

ManInIron (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 02:24:59 PM

I do have an Nvidia PCIe card I would have to double check the model and post it here for you if you want.

A card that is compatible with mining altcoins. But sure, go ahead and post it. I am open to trading.
Thanks.
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:02:03 PM

Ok, I will check the hash rate on this card and if it's a decent amount I will post it for you to look at.
If it is not going to do much I will let you know.

A card that is compatible with mining altcoins. But sure, go ahead and post it. I am open to trading.
Thanks.

ManInIron (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:13:54 PM

Ok, I will check the hash rate on this card and if it's a decent amount I will post it for you to look at.
If it is not going to do much I will let you know.

Thanks.

I appreciate it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: