Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:08:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANT] AntiMatter  (Read 2435 times)
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 05:46:51 PM

I like the webpage! still interested .. but some more informationa bout the launch would be quite nice!
wejopatis

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:08:53 PM

It' s work? Huh
Mikellev

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:21:06 PM

Its dead since weeks.
Alty (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:47:47 PM

I'm also interested in this. How to configure my cudaminer to solo mine as there are still no pools.

An announcement and a new thread will be made as soon as we are ready, it will contain all the details you need to get going.

The dev is having to rebuild the wallet and creating a new genesis block because it leaked early and there is somebody out there that mined a TON of ANT before we were even ready.
IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:53:24 PM

I'm also interested in this. How to configure my cudaminer to solo mine as there are still no pools.

An announcement and a new thread will be made as soon as we are ready, it will contain all the details you need to get going.

The dev is having to rebuild the wallet and creating a new genesis block because it leaked early and there is somebody out there that mined a TON of ANT before we were even ready.

Yeh like I said, I did mine some blocks from block 50 but none were actually appearing in the wallet.

I had seen a video on Youtube by Fyrrasticken (probably spelt name wrong) and he was going on about how good it was and then at the end was a video about how you could mine it right now so I noticed it was on block 50 so someone probably got the first 20 blocks with all the money lol...

So I wonder if they actually appeared in their wallet either considering I did not get anything.

Last time I checked about an hour or so ago there were still blocks being made.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: