Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:17:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PC gaming drought for the next few weeks, any suggestions?  (Read 49 times)
SIIP (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:01:39 PM

Hi All

There is a bit of a gaming drought for the next few weeks for me in PC gaming. I've gotten a bit burned out on PUBG and anything I do want to play I have to sort of wait on for a bit.

World of Warcraft - Expansion not coming until August, and i cant seem to get a BETA invite.
Camelot Unchained - Beta not starting until July, this may provide some fun, anyone who is a dark age of camelot fan, I suggest you check this one out, same creators, no stupid publishers to ruin it, mostly private funding.
Path Of Exile - This is probably the closest, new league is starting in a couple weeks.

I really would love to play a nice singleplayer game with a story, i just cannot do the really longwinded RPG games. Like I would love to play Witcher 3, it just takes too long for me. I really loved the new Tomb Raider series and I wish to god they had things like uncharted or god of war on PC, but unfortunately its not an option. Do you guys have any good suggestions for a nice singleplayer game? I already finished Far Cry 5 and it was pretty awesome.

Any other suggestions would be welcomed, anyone else in my shoes?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: