Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:42:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Autoclaim faucet script (trying to find)  (Read 226 times)
samir825 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:49:35 PM

I`m trying to find autoclaim faucet script. Or is there any posibilities to convert classic faucet script to autoclaim. I think something like this: https://osiris777.000webhostapp.com . Is this really hard to make?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kema

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:58:48 PM

Seems like a super simple script, where’s the catch?
And pardon my ignorance here but where is the difference compared to your regular faucet script?
Does it pay the user continuously without the user doing anything, or what? If so, that doesn’t seem like a very profitable business plan?
No ad revenue and no hashing power, where’s the sustainability?

I must have missed something?

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
samir825 (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:02:07 PM

If you put javascript miner, you can make some satoshis from these sites Smiley Put javascript miner and you earn some monero coins on the other side you provide couple of doge coin for your visitor. Maybe, I wanted to try that system, maybe it will work.
Kema

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:01:10 PM

It seems like a pretty basic script either way. I’m sure you’ll be able to get running pretty quickly.
Good luck. Smiley

Kema

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 08:26:41 PM

And pardon my ignorance here but where is the difference compared to your regular faucet script?
Does it pay the user continuously without the user doing anything, or what? If so, that doesn’t seem like a very profitable business plan?

Theres no catch for  something like this an old Faucet owner if you did not know has put this script up Free

For everyone to use thats why its so basic for  Cool

So, it’s just a basic faucet script?
Nothing out of the ordinary?

RandomKull

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:37:11 PM

This is easy to make there is already one open for everyone to use

i will put the official one here for ya

https://github.com/sheshiresat/floodgate

Need help? go here

http://japakar.com/afguide.php

this is your goto script. however it has stopped getting updates so you might face issues with some hosting.

as you have pointed out, a javascript miner can be a portion of your revenue plan (the script offers a payout increase if they activate mining). but that will mostlikely not get you most of your revenue Unless you use my miner that pays with no withdraw minimums directly to FH! (yeah i am just plugging my service here).

the main revenue portion comes from Shorteners. when starting the claim the user goes through a shortlink and thats the main portion of your revenue. how much profit the script makes depends on how long users use the faucet (unless you face an error the script will run endlessly.) so some people have done a bit of coding to make theirs stop the session after x hours.

either way autofaucets are more aimed at leveling yoru faucethub account, so many autofaucet offer low ammounts (like 10 Dogetoshi per claim so actually nothing at all) but in turn offer high payout cycles. (upto 5 seconds in somecases). these obviously make alot more profit but arent that popular as only the hardcore level farming FH users use them.

Some autofaucets (like japakar's and mine) actually focus on giving a decend payout.

Japakar's rate (at http://auto1.japakar.com/) is about 30.000 Dogetoshi per claim at 3 minutes.
My rate (at http://randomsatoshi.win/autofaucet/Doge) is about 20.000 Dogetoshi per claim at 30 Seconds.
with rates like these you can easily accumulate 0.5 Doge or more (about 25 Satoshis at this point in time) with a single claim.

so while some Autofaucet owners simply milk their users, some actually offer a decend idle alternative to Faucets.
Kema

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 10:18:41 PM

Thank you for filling in some blanks for me, now the picture is starting to come together.
Keep an eye on the payout frequency, Faucethub have it in their user agreements a limit to the number of api calls you’re allowed to make per unit time.
Anytime Mex & Co feel like inforcing it, it could spell trouble...

Who knows, I might just do something like it for shits and giggles at some point. Smiley
It sounds like something you could budge together in a day or two if you keep it simple.
(My main faucet script is anything but simple, lol. )

RandomKull

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:07:00 PM

the api limit and restrictions are definitely a gray topic, however i think with the recent ad update to FH Running Faster Autofaucets has become quite unfavourable (atleast that is the backlash of all the autofaucet owners) so i think the situation has gotten a bit more relieved. personally i am quite against these 5 or 10 second autofaucets, even with 30 seconds i am pushing my limit fast and really dont want to waste FH's api Resources any further than that.

either way, definitely have your go at it! maybe you toy abit more and make something more unique! AhmadTaha has made a pretty nice variation of it with his FireFaucet, so who knows Wink
samir825 (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:04:48 PM

Thank you guys you helped me so much Cheesy

@RandomKull I got idea for autofaucet when I found your site on Internet Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Again thank you guys, I will try to make faucet  today Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: