Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:57:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Affiliate Programs instead of Bounty  (Read 166 times)
udavnik (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:40:35 AM

What do you think about ICO Affiliate Programs?

Is it worth participating in such programs in order to earn some money?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nichao

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:05:54 AM

such programs look scammy even more often then usual ICOs )) still you can try, why not
DrMill

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:53:06 PM

I think we should look into the ICO itself, rather than the kind of program (Affiliate or Bounty). If the ICO is so promising, high rated, experienced team, reliable whitepaper, etc. then it's good to give a shot.

By the way, can you share which ICO you're talking about?

https://www.skyfchain.io/
SKYFchain is the first blockchain based
Business-to-Robots (B2R) Operating Platform
udavnik (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:25:21 PM

I think we should look into the ICO itself, rather than the kind of program (Affiliate or Bounty). If the ICO is so promising, high rated, experienced team, reliable whitepaper, etc. then it's good to give a shot.

By the way, can you share which ICO you're talking about?

For example the Pre-ICO and ICO of CVerification: cverification.com.

It seems to be a promising project.

They have an affiliate program for the ICO.

For promoting the Pre-ICO and ICO each Affiliate will get rewarded with CVER tokens worth 3% of all contributions that come which come as a result of the affiliate’s support.

Hier you can see the conditions:

https://cverification.com/src/docs/Affiliate_Program_CVerification.pdf

What do you think about this project? Scam or promising?

Seetheummerallyeah

Activity: 280
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:28:45 PM

Absolute waste of time and borderline scammy tactics.
seizetehday5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:21:19 PM

Worth it if they pay out, but I fear they may not. Try going straight the source and getting funds directly from the ICO, they will offer you referral bonuses all day.

cryptothief

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 11:19:02 PM

Not even worth considering unless you have a website with a decent amount of crypto traffic, and even then your website's reputation could suffer a knock if one of the ICOs you affiliate yourself with turns out to be a scam. It all comes down to selecting the right projects, no matter whether you're investing, taking part in bounties or going down the affiliate route.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
btc-deltacoin

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

ABLE: The New Era of Crypto Finance

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:51:36 AM

I think that ICO affiliate programs are a good option because they can track everything and pay only for results. So, more impact you make more money you earn.

a b l e     / ♦️ \     New Era of Crypto Finance
                                                                  [   J  O  I  N    N  O  W   ]                                                                 
wvizmanos

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:44:48 AM

I think that ICO affiliate programs are a good option because they can track everything and pay only for results. So, more impact you make more money you earn.

You will only benefit from this is your site has a good traffic. Otherwise, I'd just rather stick to the conventional way of campaigning (bounty)
BitcoinRM

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 10:08:05 PM

Are there ANY successful campaigns with Affiliate programs like that? I don't know any, but I am curious if you know any.

I think Bounty system came into existence because traditional Affiliate programs are not adequate.
Seetheummerallyeah

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:46:55 AM

Are there ANY successful campaigns with Affiliate programs like that? I don't know any, but I am curious if you know any.

I think Bounty system came into existence because traditional Affiliate programs are not adequate.

Affiliate systems usually only work for more established coins. IOST is a successful coin (listed on the bigger exchanges like Binance) and they just started an affiliate reward program today. I believe they are giving away up to 750k IOST for referrals, liking their twitter, following them, etc.

You can check it out here: https://hub.iost.io/register?inviteCode=rJzbEc7Em
freighttrain

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:32:54 AM

I don't like the idea of affiliate campaigns for ICOs. It's very difficult to convince people especially if you're not too experienced and established in the industry. With bounties,  you can earn even while you're still learning. There are social media campaigns, article campaigns and the rest. 
CAPTAINPLANET

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:18:36 AM

Ico affiliate, Airdrop Donation is just sign of fake and fraud Project nothing else! Also your goodwill also harm, those people who put their money on the project because of your affiliate will never trust you in future. So in my opinion stay away from such trap, bounty is good if you do it after research and yes delicately.
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:01:39 PM

look into my signature. you sign up at Coinbase via my link and later you can get commission with your own link... and then there are 100 tokens from the nauticus exchange when you sign up. the link is in my signature. it's all super easy and takes 5 minutes . i find coinbase is the best exchange and super fast.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: