Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:57:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-e USD codes for Cash | US Postal Money Order | Moneygram  (Read 499 times)
Simran (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 01:01:23 AM

I will be selling BTC-e USD codes for Cash, US Postal Money Orders, and MoneyGram.

Quick info:
Code:
-Cash payment are sent through the mail or courier (FedEx, UPS, etc.) 
--If you are concerned about your cash being lost or stolen in the mail, then you will send it via a trackable courier service with insurance. All mailing costs/courier fees are your responsibility.
-I can't be held responsible for lost or stolen cash sent through the mail or any courier service. Make sure to conceal the cash in the envelope/package.
-Cash, US Postal Money Order, or MoneyGram in US Dollars only. Checks, certified checks, currency from other countries, money orders (except US Postal), Western Union, etc. are not accepted. Federal Reserve Notes from the USA is the only currency accepted.
-The minimum amount for a code is $20. The max amount for a code is $200.
-The fee is 6%.
-NO coins are accepted. If sending cash, you must round all fees up to the nearest whole dollar. If this bothers you, then do not bother.
-If you send an incorrect amount of cash, your code will be the highest amount possible with a maximum of $200; the rest will be considered a gratuity for service. If this bothers you, don't bother.

For those, yes, this is a way to get USD into your BTC-e account to buy Cryptos. Smiley

If you want buy a code, please PM me in the following format:
Code:
Amount of BTC-e USD:
BTC-e Username:
Method: <USPS Money Order, MoneyGram, Cash>
Tracking #: (If USPS Money Order or Cash)
Notification Email:

I will reply with the following:
  • My name(For MO purposes and shipping) & Address info
  • Order # (Write this down and include it in your Paper, unless it's MoneyGram)
  • Total to send

If you're doing MoneyGram, you know to use the format above ^^ and I'll reply with the following:
  • Name to put on MG order(So I can pick up the funds)
  • Total to send

Then you can reply with the MG #. Smiley

Depending on your shipping method will determine how long it'll take to get your BTC-e USD. For MoneyGram, please give me 1-3 days to get your code, and for any other shipping method, please give me 1-2 days after delivery. After I receive the payment, I will send the part of the code in a PM to you on this forum and the rest of the code to a PM on exchange. This is done for enhanced security.

If you are returning customer after using this service, please don't send me the money. PM ME FIRST so I can give you another Order #. Simply PM with the format above like before.

I'm not responsible for what happens in transit of your package. 

*Image Removed*
Donate LTC: LRgbgTa3XNQSEUhnwC6Ye2vjiCV2CNRpib
Donate BTC: 1AGP6xPTRvsAVhsRsBX13NUH6p6LJjyeiA
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: