Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:00:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Battle for COYE! 5 Million COYE reward to those who will rise the banner.  (Read 4176 times)
Olelukoye (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:46:33 PM

Hi forum!
In light of current COYE situation I decided that it's time to counterattack. I believe that there are many of you who still have some faith in this coin, what it can become and what it can do for cryptocurrency world. Now it is not only about COYE, it have much bigger meaning and impact. If COYE will fall than we will all lose. After DOGE it is the greatest chance to promote cryptos on such a large scale. We just can't waste it. The door is still open, don't let those panickers and greedy vultures shut it before our noses. I'm gonna fight for it. Unfortunately, all I can do right now is support it with COYE.
I solemnly vow to give 5 millions COYE to those who will achieve the following:

1. Get COYE on one or more decent exchanges. (1 M for the first exchange + 1 M to the dev of coye-exchange if it will be first and smooth running).
2. Good COYE dedicated website. It must contain simple but informative info about crypto currencies and an easy guide for newbies how to acquire and mine COYE and services and places where they could use or spend them. (2 M COYE).
3. For the development of different apps and services for COYE. (2 M COYE).

Plus I'm joining some giveaway initiatives. It's better to sacrifice some of your coins in battle for it than yield it for free!
If there will be some other initiatives to support it that I'll be able to join I'll definitely participate in them. Lets do this.
I don't want to give up on this coin and its potential and hope you won't also. Now its all or nothing! Don't hold the line, CHARGE!

P.S my COYE wallet is 5WoKSpanj1WjtNdNwywnbFFVoQjmZuhP6z and I am DEADLY serious. I'm constantly monitoring the situation and hope to see some actions.  To claim the reward you should have some solid proof of your achievement.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PinkPotatos

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Girls dont crypto?

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 08:03:16 PM

goodluck yo

Accepted by, more merchants! - Franko 弗兰克币 - 自由的货币
Earn FRK with your sig
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:11:32 PM

bravo, the community has not given up yet. Hold your stashes everyone. More and more people are joining to help battle this contradictions. Don't listen to trolls telling you to dump. look at the volume of interest this coin has gotten. it will be in the top 10 coins. it might even be in the top 5 coins once the dust settles. almost all the big fishes have dumped their pot and this coin is basically considered non-primined. after all the dumping and the continuous hate from trolls this coins still breaths and still has exchange volume. Hold your coinyes. Post and promote for people to mine, giveaways and lets come up with other means to attract new fishes
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:16:36 PM

OP could you also create a donation address. I would like to add 500k to the pot.

let us come together. Calling all the cryptocoins lovers.  This coin doesn't want to die, don't let it. so fuck the trolls and fuck against it . i will love and support this coin like i love doge, litecoin , bitcoin , nutcoin , catcoin , klondikecoin , pandacoin , RPC , Lotto , Billi and many more.

Long live them all and i hope in future we exchange stuff together : )
Michael Becker

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:27:16 PM

Coinye is dead though, http://coinyeco.in/
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:29:15 PM

please read the last 10 pages on the  original thread. from page 175 and down. get updated
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=396068.3480
artiface

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 09:18:31 PM

Hi forum!
In light of current COYE situation I decided that it's time to counterattack. I believe that there are many of you who still have some faith in this coin, what it can become and what it can do for cryptocurrency world. Now it is not only about COYE, it have much bigger meaning and impact. If COYE will fall than we will all lose. After DOGE it is the greatest chance to promote cryptos on such a large scale. We just can't waste it. The door is still open, don't let those panickers and greedy vultures shut it before our noses. I'm gonna fight for it. Unfortunately, all I can do right now is support it with COYE.
I solemnly vow to give 5 millions COYE to those who will achieve the following:

1. Get COYE on one or more decent exchanges. (1 M for the first exchange + 1 M to the dev of coye-exchange if it will be first and smooth running).
Then get sued

2. Good COYE dedicated website. It must contain simple but informative info about crypto currencies and an easy guide for newbies how to acquire and mine COYE and services and places where they could use or spend them. (2 M COYE).
Then get sued

3. For the development of different apps and services for COYE. (2 M COYE).
Then get sued.

If you really want to do anything for this coin, start a legal fund and fight all the suits.  You really should be able to win because parody is an acceptable use.  If South Park can make a parody of Kanye's likeness then so can this coin. But you will have to win to get any exchange or service to be viable.  

This is why the developers and all the exchanges are giving up. it's to expensive to fight the cease and desist orders, and Kanye has deep pockets to pay the lawyers. They may not be able to kill the coin itself but preventing the use of it is just as effective.  Of course you could try to host your exchanges and services somewhere US law doesn't apply...
Olelukoye (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 09:28:20 PM

Created new wallet for the bounties 5Si86MwcHhPugzS4ajt8qxUouW4RGv6Rdv. Its still syncing. Feel free to send your donations for the bounties. Currently we are creating a plan of actions on http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=triviacoinye #gayfishtank channel. So expect some updates, hopefully soon enough. Stay tuned. We will prevail!
escrow.ms
Legendary

Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 09:30:34 PM

OP could you also create a donation address. I would like to add 500k to the pot.

let us come together. Calling all the cryptocoins lovers.  This coin doesn't want to die, don't let it. so fuck the trolls and fuck against it . i will love and support this coin like i love doge, litecoin , bitcoin , nutcoin , catcoin , klondikecoin , pandacoin , RPC , Lotto , Billi and many more.

Long live them all and i hope in future we exchange stuff together : )

OP's account is new, I hope you don't want to get scammed.
artiface

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 09:43:10 PM

Make a new logo with just the fish.  COYE coy is a fish. Coin-ye this is an electronic coin, ye fools. Tell Kanye's lawyers they don't own coy, or coin or electronic, and go suck a fish dick.
weenfan

Activity: 373
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 09:29:34 AM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r5cv89lzjb28jxe/koinshot.jpg an idea .. if it needs to come to it .. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: