Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:22:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Strong hands VS Weak hands, who will win?  (Read 1008 times)
Findingnemo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:33:42 AM

strong hand and weak hands are only short term concept that do not apply to long term and the overall rise of bitcoin. the weak hands win (if you can call it a win) during drops when they are panic selling and strong hands are winning because they sell before the weak hands and buy back before them at the bottom too.
and like always Hodlers are always winners in bitcoin Wink
Yes just hold it for long term to be a successful person.I want to hold my crypto currencies for very long term and hopfully the prices will continue to rise in the upcomings days as well.I think there will ba new all time high in the price of bitcoin by December 2018, Cheesy

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:45:16 AM

The way things are looking now it is clear that weak hands are already regretting for letting go even till last week. They will regret more as price has started rising. The strong hands have the win.
Probably the strong hands are win  because as we can see now the value  of btc are slowly rising. However, we can't also blame some weakened hands because for sure those people are only small investors that can't take anymore to saw their investment that slowly going down so they thought panic selling is the best things that they can do. But in other side, we need to remember that this field is very risky so whatever possible struggles that we've going to encountered all the best things that we can do is conquered it so we can earn the best and better results at the end.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:45:30 AM

Bitcoin is still experimental software. Gold has 5000 years of written history. There is more chance that Bitcoin fail in next 100 years than to succeed because cryptocurrencies are nowadays no more but speculation assets, but I hope weak hands will win.

I don't think it will die in 100 years because it is difficult to solve the computing address and private key.

Unless maybe if it's easy to guess for each private Key, surely Bitcoin will fade. Some say that Quantum CPUs can solve everything but until now there is no proof.
princestan

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:38:32 AM

I have strong faith on bitcoin no matter the ups and down. bitcoin will win eventually...
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:48:38 AM

We have breached the $7000 Bitcoin price and the weak hands are running for the hills again. The more experienced Bitcoiners are secretly smiling, because they have seen this before and they are saying, "Calm down, little Padawan"

Some greedy old timers are fuelling the fire, because they know those with little faith will sell their coins to them, if they can scare the wits out of them.

The Trolls are coming out of their holes again, beating their drums and singing, "The Bitcoin Bubble has bust again!....."

We know the Story, because we have watched it play out over and over again. It is the Strong hands VS the Weak hands and we know who will be the Winner, when we hit the Moon.

Pick your side and let the battle begin!  Grin
Choosing whether to sell now or later is a very critical decision for each of us as of now. As far as everyone is concerned, I will be joining the arms of those who will hold and wait for the bullrun. Because by doing that, I will accumulate the biggest amount of profit among the majority.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:45:44 AM

Im gonna choose in side of weak hands mate because as we can see right now, bitcoin started to rise again from the bottom. Bullish run are coming. As what i have seen of the price of bitcoin, every year, it hits its all time high and hope it will be back at the end of the year.
In a way I agree. but i fer that bull market is not coming any day soon. all we can hope for is hgh prices at the end of the year.
FactAlways

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:20:44 AM

Strong hand will win, the game of HODL, long term investment
kimcuchospital

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:19:54 AM

It goes down in cash. The weak hand may have sold for $ 7000 and strong hands may have bought those coins and sold it for a profit of $ 1400. Unfortunately, we do not own a crystal ball and have It was reduced to $ 2000 and then it would be a completely different story. The arms are usually eager to sell with little profit increase realized while the strong hand will continue to hold and buy more from weak hands based on the experience they have had in the past.
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:28:35 AM

Now it is not clear how bitcoin will behave in the near future.

What do you think, what should happen, that people would believe in the crypto currency and start investing massively?
fox.dn

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:38:30 PM

I've been looking for an explanation of "strong hands" vs. "weak hands". I've tried searching in Google and in this forum. But mostly I just find people using examples of how silver changes hands from people who seem to be determined to hold it for the long term (strong hands?) and people who get scared easily and sell it on any kind of fear (weak hands?).

Anyway, I'd sure appreciate if someone could offer a more precise explanation as to the meaning of "strong hands" vs. "weak hands".
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:32:31 PM

I have strong faith on bitcoin no matter the ups and down. bitcoin will win eventually...
Bitcoin will and the holders will win good profit. Those who have strong hands can wait and stay even how hard it falls because they believe for the recovery and those who have weak hands can give more opportunity to strong hands to have more volume at lower price. I also holding some and believe that future is more better.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:42:35 PM

Bitcoin will and the holders will win good profit. Those who have strong hands can wait and stay even how hard it falls because they believe for the recovery and those who have weak hands can give more opportunity to strong hands to have more volume at lower price. I also holding some and believe that future is more better.
Right.I strongly agree on you.Strong hands are already been aware about the ups and downs of bitcoin so they will stay calm no matter what happens because in the end,bitcoin will still surges again.Weak hands seem to panic when they see the prices suddenly fall down and so they end up selling their coins and regret in the end.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:01:05 AM

Weak hands already won at the beginning of this year. But after coming the bear market, now string hands will win. Because At this present situation, the crypto market is not in good condition,l if weak hands sell now then strong hands will win definitely because the crypto market will pump for the sure and every strong hands will enjoy that moment and weak hands will cry  Grin
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:15:36 AM

I personally said that strong hand or weak hand is depend on their investment priority and the experience that make them speculate, I think in the end the strong hand will win but it will takes some times to see crypto recover, weak hand maybe can win a little but it won't get any risk of losing more, strong or weak depend on how tgey see the coin potential and possibility, but it had proven that early adopter get a huge profit while newcomers complained that they losing money
feather7789

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:39:03 AM

Its not a matter when u come to invest huge or less,its depend on how you expert and smarter while investing on project.
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 11:21:01 AM

You already defined the two based on hands! (Weak and Strong) Wining in most cases has to do with strength and tact! Strength in terms of passions, patience, belief and knowledge! if you agree with me based on that you should know Strong hands will win in crypto too! Crypto has showed us that if you sell out of impatience, the next second might just be your target sell price if you waited a little! Weak hands mind you are not the same as dumpers! Dumpers could have the intentions of buying back when the price crashes possibly a 10x low buy back price! Weakhands however are non believers! Once they sell they probably won't go back in on a coin or any other!

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:49:05 PM

It is already obvious who will win. If you hold Bitcoin for long term investment there is nothing to worry if Bitcoin suddenly decline. Those new investors will not understand it anyway.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:15:10 PM

strong hand and weak hands are only short term concept that do not apply to long term and the overall rise of bitcoin. the weak hands win (if you can call it a win) during drops when they are panic selling and strong hands are winning because they sell before the weak hands and buy back before them at the bottom too.
and like always Hodlers are always winners in bitcoin Wink
Yes just hold it for long term to be a successful person.I want to hold my crypto currencies for very long term and hopfully the prices will continue to rise in the upcomings days as well.I think there will ba new all time high in the price of bitcoin by December 2018, Cheesy
The weak hands will never win with any conditions, because they do not consider the aspects that exist to make choices, they are very easy to panic and do stupid things like very easy to determine when to sell and buy when fud occurs, while strong hands are considerate people Of course they will choose the right one not based on panic..
Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:01:31 PM

For me the one that will win is the weak hand because if you have a weak spot it will cover yourself and it can lead you to negative or bad result of something that you did not expect. The other people cannot control their weakness because they say it is hard to control. But if you find ways on how  to control the weakness in you then the strong part can win. There is no hard thing in trying something that you want to achieve if you put in your mindset that you can overcome the weak part then you can remove it to your life trying and trying can lead you to a right path. If you set a goal just to get the strong part then you will get it.

I strongly agree with your statement, you will not be strong if you will not experience weakness. I said that because weakness is the part of our lives to become stronger.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 02:09:58 PM

Unfortunately for us holders, we are continuously getting wrecked in these bear controlled markets. Only the market movers and shakers, and day traders are making money right now and those who short everything after a small rally in whatever coin or token they are pumping for the day. No new money is entering the market so for now us holders are the losers. I do hope though one day in a year or two, the tide might turn in our favor for once. All I know is for now holders are losers, shorters are winners and also whales who accumulate after they shorted everything.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀