Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 03:04:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: the longer the cryptocurrency market falls  (Read 510 times)
derihendra (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:00:43 AM

what should we do, see the market is getting down every day, whether we still buy or we must hold, how do you think?

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:10:20 AM

what should we do, see the market is getting down every day, whether we still buy or we must hold, how do you think?

Its your own decision what you want to do in your money, we cannot help you about that but if i am the one who has more btc at this moment i will buy altcoin that i think is cheap at this moment, and if you have already altcoin that bought high price you should decide which is you think is good cut loss or wait a little more longer.
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:13:44 AM

If you have enough capital. buy coins you like gradually.
or you can wait to wait until the lowest price.
sham100899

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:14:29 AM

It depends on its destiny, no one knows if the market is going up or down, as what they said there is no assurance that the market would go up you just want to believe as great things take time.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:15:16 AM

buy and hold what? there are nearly 2000 altcoins out there so which one do you have your eye on?

most of them are getting dumped, specially the top altcoins which have been pumped more than any other altcoin and never got dumped properly. you should never buy and hold these coins that are still in big bubbles.
but there are a lot more fish in the sea and you can make profit from those that are not in a bubble yet and have a potential of getting pumped. these  can give you good profit in this current dumping market.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:17:07 AM

When investing in crypto never look at the daily gains and instead look forward to the long-term prospects. Historically, this strategy has never failed and has even rewarded long time bitcoin holders with fortunes one can only imagine. Crypto is the future so the longer the hold your coins, the richer you become. Be patient.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
Footmanred

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:21:17 AM

Crypto-currencies thank only dedicated investors who are not afraid of such moments but continue to believe and wait for the increase. So now wait for the best moment, the market will necessarily recover and for this there are all the prerequisites.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2352
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:27:41 AM

We should hold our coins if you already bought the crypto currencies at the higher prices or if you are looking to invest then it ks the right time to buy the coins but make sure that you are buying the right coins because manycoins will mever recover after the fall.If I am the I will invest on bitcoin,ethereum and litecoin which are the best crypto currencies.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:29:05 AM

I don't think that statement is totally true because if you have been following the market it has been trying to improve from where it was in the previous months. So if you want to hold or buy it's your personal decision. Thanks

HOMT

Powered by,
3kpk3

Activity: 840
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:34:40 AM

buy and hold what? there are nearly 2000 altcoins out there so which one do you have your eye on?

most of them are getting dumped, specially the top altcoins which have been pumped more than any other altcoin and never got dumped properly. you should never buy and hold these coins that are still in big bubbles.
but there are a lot more fish in the sea and you can make profit from those that are not in a bubble yet and have a potential of getting pumped. these  can give you good profit in this current dumping market.
I agree with you here. This is just another investor who clearly does not understand that this is a very common trend in the cryptocurrency market. The values go up sometimes and fall sometimes which is why this is regarded as an extremely volatile market and you should be prepared to lose your money. There are so many opportunities to earn profits by taking advantage of this extreme volatility as you stated. Do your research op.

Casmiro

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:39:35 AM

It is true that the market lately suggests a downturn that is long enough. Accounting for almost 3 months already. And this makes many people fear that it becomes assumed that crypto will end soon. However, I still believe that this is only a game market only. Surely the market will soon return to rise.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:19:08 AM

When down trend happen we should hold and buy back again if the price reach second top bottom, this is what I do. How long trend will running no body knows? if some one can answer it I believe it's just only prediction. In this situation patience is needed and you should have alternative income. Always have back plan for the worst is better.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:27:06 AM

When the exchange rate is reduced today, the best way is to exchange to USDT then hold is the best way to avoid losses. This is likely to continue for a long time, and in Q4 2018, the market will recover quickly. So sell cryptos or switch to USDT to avoid losses as well as mood panic.

PsylockReborn

Merit: 24

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:34:55 AM

Don't worry about it, take it as an opportunity to add your investments. What goes down must come up. Sooner or later all the cryptos will be on uptrend we just have to be patient since we all know that crypto is very volatile. I'm not an expert but I'm positive that by the end of the year all cryptos will increase its value. We just have to wait what the future will bring and take advantage of this dips for more profit in the future.

If you believe in the technology of the coin that your holding then hodl. Don't let your emotions rule over you and regret in the future and always diversify your investments.
crutu

Activity: 50
Merit: 3

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:06:51 PM

lately the crypto price movement is looking bad, the market is always red and long enough to regain green. whatever causes the movement of market prices always decline, as much as possible we should be able to hold it until market price movements rise again in order to avoid the panic that causes losses.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:17:45 PM

crypto may now be experiencing the worst condition, because almost a month more does not show an increase, even continue to decline, but this does not mean crypto will die, because crypto has often repeatedly experience this condition, only this time very bad, and I believe the crypto will be recovered again

forestharvest
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:18:41 PM

I will choose to hold as i am quite sure that up and down in crypto market is normal and recently i just read an article on the current drop of price is due to  china might implement a stricter rule for cryptos and this moves scare many investors, only after china make the decision or some positive news is flowing into the market to regain the investors confidence then we will see the price rise up.
manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:19:59 PM

The best time to buy was two months ago, now I have only one question: will the growth continue, many coins have not yet reached even the January highs

zedaq

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:20:12 PM

This is not only the longest correction, it should be noted that now the longest investment periods and the longest bounties, I think that everything depends on bitcoin, but as we know, bitcoin is being manipulated, so now everything depends on them.
marks1976

Activity: 893

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:23:48 PM

I just buy more and more because i have sold some of my stash at peak and this time my amount just getting doubled. to minimize the risk and you should divided it into some partials. But i still hold my crypto consider there is a lot of good news about that. But fud and a bad news can give a lot of impact to the market.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:27:39 PM

IMO, for long term holding, the current market situation is good for buying bitcoin and altcoins since the prices are still low. When I have spare cash, I will buy more coins to add to my portfolio for holding.
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:43:46 PM

Sell or not it's up to you and the most important is we must believe in our personal opinion and do it
I decided to hold my coins even I want to buy some altcoin because in my opinion this is an opportunity to buy at cheap prices
IamTheCandleMan

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:49:04 PM

I invested in sibcoin while dip is happening. Liked procject so thought why not.
Papilio

Activity: 316

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:50:34 PM

If you do not have enough nerves to wait quietly until your coins grow 10 or 100 times then this business is not for you. Go and get a job in the office manager, there's nothing to do and there is a stable income.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:04:28 PM

The market have falling over 2 months or more, I have bought XVG, TRX, BCN , POE ,Lend and more in Jan, all the price have dropped and never return to normal, I have lost over 1 BTC now, but I will hold my coins until the price boost again, and not want to sell it in cheap price.  Angry

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:31:11 PM

During bear market, it is better to hold on to your coins and wait for the market rebounce. Selling at such a low price is not rational.
titan20

Activity: 427

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:35:26 PM

Of course we should hold on. If you have something to invest in more coins, this is the best option. Take more coins at a cheap price.  Smiley Smiley

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
itsv

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 04:42:36 PM

well i don't know if you guys like jhon mcafee or not but this has huge following on twitter and he is infact a big player and often shill ico/tokens on twitter and offcourse he is paid to do so Smiley earlier today he posted a tweet titled : "short term predictions" and he is suggesting that the next bull run might start in june. And we have recenlty seen almost all prediction went wrong like 'consensus 2018' so lets see what happens to this one. by the way here is the link to tweet: https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/999004273794002944

Mihawk

Activity: 1150
Merit: 347

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:55:49 PM

The best we can do right now is to avoid mistakes so we do not have any kind of frustration. The Bear market is probably becoming extensive and with a long period of duration forcing investors to take a position to invest in another currency, turn into dollars or even hold until the same period passes. Now if this type of market continues and being extremist we can find the values it lays down as well as a few years back in the crypto.
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 05:04:50 PM

however great dumpe market will face, i still on my way to keep on hold, you just need a time to calm yourself and realize that all of this red market is only happen for temporary, not forever.
trust me, in the end of this year, all market will be recovery again

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
bitcoinmux

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 05:05:18 PM

According to my opinion its an great opportunity to buy more and more coins from downward prices because it will average your last buying cost and when market goes up then you get more profit from it.for this you must have patience.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:11:30 PM

As long as you dont sell in today's bear market you can do something about it.

Better yet enjoy the dip buy some altcoins you have been whining about you missed at a lower price. There are a lot of weak hands in there just so you know! Wink
xireKT

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:13:23 PM

Don't worry about it, take it as an opportunity to add your investments. What goes down must come up. Sooner or later all the cryptos will be on uptrend we just have to be patient since we all know that crypto is very volatile. I'm not an expert but I'm positive that by the end of the year all cryptos will increase its value. We just have to wait what the future will bring and take advantage of this dips for more profit in the future.

If you believe in the technology of the coin that your holding then hodl. Don't let your emotions rule over you and regret in the future and always diversify your investments.

Actually I disagree on your quote: "What goes down must come up". Physics doesn't work that way and surely, irl that doesn't apply either but I give you points for your optimism. It's actually the other way around: What goes up, must come down hehe Tongue.

Just thought I'd point that out for shits and giggles.

But I do agree with everything else you mentioned!
artemdubina88

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:20:58 PM

Today, something comes to hell! Maybe someone knows what happened today, and then everything is red)
san of rishi

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:25:55 PM

It may be the best time to buy more. It looks like a small weekly correction. I do not think that the market changed to bullish.
vcmnb5

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:32:39 PM

Yes, the current encryption market is in decline. I think this is a very normal thing. I think that investing in cryptocurrency can't just see it falling, because there is a decline before ushering in the next rise.
minairia3

Activity: 1470
Merit: 326

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:39:39 PM

Plan your trade, trade your plan. Don’t make too long hodling in todays market as it’s really volatile. But dont let your investment out so that the market still lives  Grin

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Salvation99

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:44:38 PM

If you have funds, buy more. Be greedy when people are fearful and be fearful when people are greedy
umar22pk

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 05:47:18 PM

You are correct, but I think its best time to buy alt coins at low price, cause today market is down but it will rise again.
I will suggest you to hold your coins & don’t sell in loss & if you think you can’t hold them then its better you sort out some handsome coins & sell reaming coins.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:48:32 PM

We do not have to panic and have patience, don't sell coins at a low price. You need to keep your cryptocurrency wallet. And if possible, buy coins at a low price.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:49:32 PM

however great dumpe market will face, i still on my way to keep on hold, you just need a time to calm yourself and realize that all of this red market is only happen for temporary, not forever.
trust me, in the end of this year, all market will be recovery again

Today alone bitcoin value dumped nearly 800 USD mate. I saw few hours before bitcoin dumped the 4 percentage down fall but now again bitcoin value dumped mate. So now it seems like they are in the value of 7500 USD in the market.
I saw yesterday same time with the 8200 and more value but now it made the marketplace value goes to cheap now.
xireKT

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:52:36 PM

If you have funds, buy more. Be greedy when people are fearful and be fearful when people are greedy

Very well said, couldn't agree more!
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:59:23 PM

Waiting for when price of BTC stable for several days, and you can start buy the potential altcoin. No thing can last for a long time, market will go up soon.
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:00:51 PM

we must grab this opportunity to invest, since the market is dump, we can buy an altcoin we choose as much as we want, and wait for its price to pump.
quthmvpv

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:08:20 PM

It's a stupid thing to sell when the market is crazy. If you feel panic, you can sell part of the USDT, or it's all converted to BTC.
Chacon994

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:13:55 PM

Maybe during this time is a difficult time with electronic money. We can see the price drop this week. But I still do not give up, I will continue to invest in electronic money. One day in the future, electronic money will recover
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:15:04 PM

I think differently from your thoughts. For me today is an opportunity to invest. I have been waiting for this opportunity since Bitcoin prices have gone up since April. This is the time to buy
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:15:23 PM

not a bad time to invest right now given how the entire market is a complete bloodbath so I'd say buy. There are some bargains right now, some of the alts i'm holding have a 5% and 10% discount so I had the chance to buy some more so, as always, buy the dip. And obviously, hold...there's no reason to sell right now unless you're one of those weak hands who give in whenever there's a drop in the price, in that case, you have no place in this market. The downtrend might continue, but it won't last forever.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Howard1102

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:16:25 PM

We can not do anything in the present situation. Bitcoin's price is falling to 7k6 and it may continue falling to 6k8. That's my analysis, hopefully I did the wrong analysis. I just want to see prices going up this month
PayneCharity

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:17:45 PM

I do not care about the price of the market today. I have been holding a lot of coins. Sometimes I was very upset because the price fell every day. But I will definitely hold until the market recovers
gaguktnu

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:18:24 PM

For the two - day slump, my judgment is that the market should continue a downward trend, and maybe we should sell some bits of bitcoin or altcoin, and try to buy back a few days after the market falls.
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:19:02 PM

If you run out of capital then I think you should not care about this issue. Every time the price drops, it is a chance to make money for us. Surely prices will rebound tomorrow or maybe this weekend

Am I spamming? Report me!
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:21:39 PM

I will decide to hold all. I will never cut losses in the red market days. It is very likely that the market will recover tomorrow and continue to rise. If I cut a hole --> That's it a stupid decision
Driggers95

Activity: 279

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:23:26 PM

If you are scared to witness a falling market every day, it is better to sell all of your Bitcoin assets. Then use that money to cover your life. Electronic money investments are not for scared people

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Bolivar_Tony

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:24:36 PM

Why do not you buy Bitcoin or Altcoin in the red today? Because it is likely that the market will recover for some time and you have made some gains from rising prices

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
megaflux7

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:25:08 PM

EVery dip is an opportunity to had very good tokens or coins to your portfolio at a cheaper rate. No matter how long it takes as long as the coin or token one invests in has a usefulness and it isn't just all hype, you will definitely reap your rewards on them as long as you are patient.
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:25:20 PM

Crypto market is falling from months and expecting good news sooner to reach its original price. Market is going down and currently it is 7500+$ where we can expect 10k$ in 2-3 weeks of time  and expecting 15-20$ in few months down the line.
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:26:00 PM

should not panic. Most people use safe and effective hold methods. We decide to invest and will sell at the end of the year or when the price of the coin is greatly increased.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
laracrofth

Activity: 374

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:26:47 PM

Today most of the markets fall due to global correction and recession, so most of the assets and investment tools go down, which means good opportunities for the wise and patient investors. I suppose we need to be patient to get good profits in the future.

tranduc2101

Activity: 333

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:27:40 PM

I know a lot of people are scared and nervous. There are also a lot of people who think this is a good opportunity to invest. But for me, electronic money always gives us a lot of surprises. Prices may fall today but I believe the market will rise later this year

jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:28:57 PM

Probably in the future the price of Bitcoin will not be valid. So I think during this time you should invest and hold Altcoin. Because Altcoin will be beneficial in the future.
esakovv

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

🤖UBEX.COM

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:31:56 PM

I also worry about the state of crypto-currencies. I have invested most of my money in the crypto currency, and now, the market is falling, and it's not known how long it will last.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:32:40 PM

if you have more money you can buy more, if no; enjoy what you already bought and keep hodl till the green days.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
esakovv

Activity: 210

🤖UBEX.COM

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:35:31 PM

I know a lot of people are scared and nervous. There are also a lot of people who think this is a good opportunity to invest. But for me, electronic money always gives us a lot of surprises. Prices may fall today but I believe the market will rise later this year

I also now realized that the crypto market is like playing cards, not knowing what will happen tomorrow.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
ChubarV

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:36:09 PM

I believe that now is happening in the market, this is manipulation. And no more. We must wait. By the end of 2018 I'm waiting for bitcoin for $ 35,000
kenzio2016

Activity: 105

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:36:34 PM

at this rate, selling is the worst thing you can do. with so many dump and panic sell out there. just hold sir
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:44:00 PM

In my opinion its really up to you whether you wanna hold, buy or not, whats happening to the market right now is completely normal there is a time for bull market and there is a time for bear market, you can't expect that the market will be always on your side. For me I will continue to hold as long as I can and buy more coins when the market  bleeds and wait patiently for the perfect time to sell.

hrunya102

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:05:48 PM

one well-known person on the forum say, in such moments, we need only HODL

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:17:24 PM

That situation is normal only in crypro world sometimes the price goes up and sometimes the price goes down also and if you know that trick you buy more and hold for long term when the price deep down and sell it when the price goes up again.

bttmember

Activity: 938

AMEPAY

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:20:48 PM

Market is being manipulated by big players who will be entering at best prices again, they are trying to create that slide to get the best entry for themselves and once they enter the market all the volume will be back and we can expect the market to skyrocket from there.

koincik

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:23:20 PM

I'm starting to lose hope now. I guess we will never get a Lambo. When the full price is going to rise, it is the opposite. Today there was a great depreciation again. I hope I'm wrong.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
WhoAmAi

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:24:48 PM

be patient brother, you must hold your coins, if you panic sell and sell it now, of course you will lose big. be patient up to 2 months ahead
dolcefarniente

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:25:04 PM

The market can not stand still. Periodically, coin prices fall and rise. This is the attraction of crypto trading. More often look through your altcoin portfolio to leave the stronger ones.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:29:00 PM

I do not know what to say exactly since I do not know what you are holding. The market always recovers generally. If you think the coins you bought is worthy of holding, then hodl.  
peterthegreat

Activity: 387

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:01:39 PM

You should hold when you see the prices falling and see your coins going into losses and in a dip the best thing for you to be would be for you to always buy if you can and add the coin to the ones which you are already holding and wait for the prices to start going back up again. You have nothing to lose by hplding anyway which is why a lot of people prefer to hold.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:42:32 PM

At the period of falling market it is necessary to be patient and wait until the market reach the bottom. Then catch the right moment and buy coins quickly. But I don’t think that the falling period will be too long.
doctordidi

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:49:50 PM

this is actually our chance to buy, if we are enough capital, but unfortunately I lack capital therefore. so now all I can do is be patient wait until the price rises back, and hope to make a profit.
moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:43:50 AM

The market is still in bear mode but if it gets any cheaper than this it is definitely a good time to start considering buying as there's likely to be bargains everywhere! Grin

Triopeloda

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:53:42 AM

I want to say if the statement is really true because if you have followed the market, he has been trying to improve from where in the previous months. so this strategy never fails and even rewards old bitcoin holders with unimaginable luck. Crypto is the future so the longer your coin holds, the richer you become. you need to be patient.

Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:03:09 AM

Its your own decision what you want to do in your money, we cannot help you about that but if i am the one who has more btc at this moment i will buy altcoin that i think is cheap at this moment, and if you have already altcoin that bought high price you should decide which is you think is good cut loss or wait a little more longer.
Yes its your own decision but my opinion, if we still have money to buy then better to hold and buy back again at low price.
After moving a little rise, i am sure you will have big profit because you buy that in low price. But when you dont have enough money, hold it is better to wait the price up.
Bim abk

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:07:14 AM

I still do some small trading for some coins that are pump. although not too high profits but I do daily trading today. the most important is always thorough when trading when the market like this. if you do not dare to trade when conditions like this should not do
redcandy

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:22:17 AM

I know a lot of people are scared and nervous. I also worry about the condition of crypto currencies. I think that during this time you should invest and hold Altcoin
Mbok Ajeng

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:43:42 AM

when the market price is going down like this, it would be better if we hold the coins that we have because if we sell it we only get a loss. if we hold for some time then we can sell it back with the expensive price when the price rise up again. it all depends on you, whatever that you do, it's your choice.
chikucrypto

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 08:46:42 AM

market is down these days so people are tense that what to do but I think this is little correction in going in the market and this is for short time in few months market will touch the higher definite.So this is real time to invest in the market and hold for sometime.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:29:45 AM

as for me i am holding my coins. it depends on what you think would be beneficial to you. you can sell and buy later or just hold and wait. i trust cryptocurrency will recover.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 09:56:16 AM

also holding things to do than to suffer losses. buy if it still has the allocation of funds is also a great decision because of the low price it's certainly is an auspicious time. do the analysis used to be also on the development of the future to be able to get the best results is a good time to buy then up or can instead be just dropped.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:03:57 AM

Nothing you can do about it, just keep holding unless you need the money. Shouldn't of invested more than you can afford to lose anyway.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
dmgrinko1@gmail.com

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:34:39 AM

The fall of the market is a common occurrence. Now it is important to find good projects that will protect you from further fall and help you to earn. I pay attention to studying the EON project and even if the market collapses, I am sure that the project will be interesting to me. He will allow me to use a new gaming platform and I want to find something new for myself. The project will have a referral system for players and improved work with the release of games on the platform, it's really cool for players and it's very important for developers. Steam now works much harder and it does not solve the problems of the industry and players, and the players are a lot of people with their rules and they really know what they need. The project has everything to interest the players and shows the growth of capitalization, but for me, it is more important that this platform work. However, the collapse of the crypto-currency market may be a problem for all projects and it is also worth taking note of this
kotajikikox

Activity: 2338
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:41:04 AM

Depends on you mate buying are opportunity but if have enough bitcoin as your investment  do not sell it just stay calm  patience and hold, just forget it for a while until the bitcoin price stable again in the market place.

taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:52:34 AM

How much are you willing to put in the market?
If you are not done with your investment yet then go ahead and put more money in it because you will get huge profits after this dump. This market is already in the bottom and will be getting reverted to high prices as we speak and spectate more about it during the few weeks of period. Well, when the market is at their low then its always safe to invest into it and hope for the better profits that to come. Be worry free and put as much as you are affording to loose!
hector3115

Activity: 481

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:34:22 PM

It is so hilarious, I am trying to earn with my bounties and trading stuff, but the dollar price on my wallet doesn't get up, because every time I earn some, it falls in price and the value remains the same.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Ksenia4Ksenia

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:18:40 PM

A lot of people are gradually disappointed in the cryptocurrency and withdraw money! We need new players in the market! Bitcoin has become a financial instrument and will not disappear, but the question is whether we will remain in this market or large players will take away our money and will play without us in a regulated market!
hector3115

Activity: 481

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:03:32 AM

I think buying would be great, because as far as we all wait for the market to get up, when and if it would happen, better for you, that you would have money of tokens on your wallet.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:11:09 AM

you can buy it if you have enough capital to trade or investment, of course the current price is very fall and the difference is big enough when compared with last year. this is true on bitcoin, you can buy bitcoin as first choice and can trade it with altcoin other
Rollesto

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:12:31 AM

It is your personal decision to make. Because, the effects will be unto you. Just in you. So, analyze the market's situation carefully and come up with a conclusion whether it would be better to hold or just sell. Just be careful in making a decision like that. Don't get carried away just because of little increase or decrease.
BTMgoMoon

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:12:36 AM

I have two investment methods, my bitcoin and ETH are held for a long time, and my other altcoins are only used for short-term trading!
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:14:27 AM

I prefer to hold, because I believe that the end of this year the market price will increase and stable.
soooulliv77

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:27:34 AM

I hope that when bitcoin grows and stabilizes, altcoins also will start to grow. I've been waiting a long time.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L   ❱❱    WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance

███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: