Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:22:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SCIDEX meme competition  (Read 147 times)
Swati Kapoor (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:26:33 PM

Hello friends, SCIDEX just launched meme competition!!!  Smiley Smiley

Create memes and you will WIN Scitokens!! it's so much fun. Cheesy Cheesy

https://[Suspicious link removed]/2JXLLXI

Their project seems important for the science development. The team looks really solid and project seems extremely interesting.

You should check out SciDex.

HAVE FUN!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cool

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ricche

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:12:44 PM

Hello, @Swati thanks for your thread. I already known about this SciDexofficial meme competition. Looks like this will be a good project. And a great chance to win some good coins for the winners. Wish all the best for this meme competition.
Swati Kapoor (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:20:49 PM

Hello, @Swati thanks for your thread. I already known about this SciDexofficial meme competition. Looks like this will be a good project. And a great chance to win some good coins for the winners. Wish all the best for this meme competition.
you toooo Smiley Smiley
SusantS

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:47:27 AM

Hello @Swati, Glad to know about this new meme competition. I was actually looking for the same thing. I would like to participate there and earn some good SciTokens for myself. Do you have any link for that? Thanks a lot @SciDex Official. lol

Swati Kapoor (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:58:03 PM

Hello @Swati, Glad to know about this new meme competition. I was actually looking for the same thing. I would like to participate there and earn some good SciTokens for myself. Do you have any link for that? Thanks a lot @SciDex Official. lol

Hi, actually their meme competition just ended but you can earn Scitokens by participating in their community program here: https://bit.ly/2rPkEre
I recommend you joining their Telegram group, they post all of their news there.
MascharonoM

Activity: 216
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:31:39 PM

Is this competition is available? I have 2 friends who are great at creating meme for the business. Anyways, What would be topic for the meme?
Swati Kapoor (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:06:05 AM

Is this competition is available? I have 2 friends who are great at creating meme for the business. Anyways, What would be topic for the meme?
Hi, actually their meme competition just ended but you can earn Scitokens by participating in their community program here: https://bit.ly/2rPkEre
I recommend you joining their Telegram group, they post all of their news there. Recently scidex start community program and it's more fun. check it out Cool Cool
mathedwrd

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:32:29 AM

I already known about this SciDexofficial meme competition. Looks like this will be a good project. And a great chance to win some good coins for the winners. Wish all the best for this meme competition.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: