Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:35:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: More and more Scam projects  (Read 26029 times)
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:04:51 PM

Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.

ICO are meant to generate money for projects in various aspects of product development, awareness creation and marketing. People experienced in blockchain with solutions to real life problems are those who are supposed to go into the business. But the problem now is that people with bad intentions of scamming investors now come into the space and scam people of their hard earned money. They get people to participate in phantom bounties and they never pay up at the expiration of the bounty. Unfortunately, this will go continue until there's some form of regulation in the industry.

Some countries have taken steps to protect their citizens in this regard by warning their citizens and also now allowing ICO's to be sold to their citizens which is why citizens of those countries get excluded from ICO participation.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LuchikSveta

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 01:08:00 PM

Yes, it's true, unfortunately. But I try not to get upset and not to give up. I try to make a better and more detailed research about company, continue working and hope that everything will be according to plan.

erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:34:31 PM

Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.

That is why we need to be vigilant even in joining bounty campaigns. There are things we need to consider because we are investing time and efforts. What I do is I read the whitepaper first then will look at the advisors of the project. I also take into consideration the manager whose handling the campaign. Next time, make your own research before joining a specific bounty campaign.
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:45:02 PM

yes, almost everyday new projects emerge and it will potentially scam more projects. the investors are confused and it is difficult to know which projects are really real. at least we have to be careful of projects that arise if we want to participate in ICO.the impact that occurs if many ICO scams are investors will not trust again to the emerging ICO project.
REBL

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:48:00 PM

I am now very disappointed with the ICO project, or afraid! The first investment in ICO in January this year was defrauded for 400 US dollars! My friends are even worse, they invest more!
S_tring

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:01:43 PM

the main thing is that it is not reflected critically in the crypto-currency market. it seems to me that this can not affect the cryptocurrency

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
Kanoe_Yuuko

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:08:10 PM

as a bounty hunter you also  should do more research;i think bounty is also investing in a project. Do not join in the high reward. Set your own standards when you add a reward program.
pakole69

Activity: 266

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:08:29 PM

this happens with the growth of the market. so you can think positively and be happy that the market is growing, and with it the exchange rate

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
Mercedes

Activity: 356

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:09:39 PM

it is sad to see that we receive so many scams every day. Many people just want to collect fast money out of the fraud. They had no problems with technology, and many people were disappointed with crypto after being cheated.
HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:11:16 PM

Nowadays , we have to face them all.You dont know who's scam or not.Be careful and more cautiously with enter a project.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:15:29 PM

You just need to research your ICOs better mate.
I've personnally never had a scam on any of the bounties I've done.
Only times I don't get paid is if ICO doesn't reach minimum cap.

Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:18:07 PM

In thesedays, more scam projects bothering people.But , we haven't any chance.IF you dont have luck.But who knows maybe one day scams are over.

reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:18:19 PM

I am now very disappointed with the ICO project, or afraid! The first investment in ICO in January this year was defrauded for 400 US dollars! My friends are even worse, they invest more!

ICO projects can be checked with the various factors before you go to invest on them
Most of the ICO project does not show the team out first on the white paper. They completely want to scam you by hiding the team information. Kindly ignore those kind of project from the market completely.
Then read white paper and roadmap to understand how that project will be reached to market. If you find good possibility you please invest else drop it.
lojsn

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:23:08 PM

You just need to research your ICOs better mate.
I've personnally never had a scam on any of the bounties I've done.
Only times I don't get paid is if ICO doesn't reach minimum cap.
Ya exactly,there are many scam ico's but it is our responsibility to do proper research before joining its bounty or before investing in that particular ICO...Well i have been part of a bounty campaign for the first time and it look to me pretty legit..so i think i will get paid
bellator66

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:27:52 PM

Yes, and this is very detrimental to us as a member. We demanded to be more careful in choosing ICO.not stuck in fraud. And of course very harmful, be it time and thought.
crutu

Activity: 50
Merit: 3

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:42:17 PM

before participating in the bounty program on the project we will choose, we recommend the first step we need to consider by studying the whitepaper on the project and looking at the performance history of the managers who manage the program, if the history of the manager looks bad on the previous prize program should not continue to support the project, because it is likely that the project is a scam and does not reward participants who participated in the project.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:06:22 PM

Such fraudulent projects were always and even when there was no worldwide network. In the end, the decision is always ours. And ricken we are absolutely in any investment
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:17:38 PM

how about their telegram channel for direct communication? you should ask or somehow check their official or bounty telegram chat to look for some announcement about the bounty payments as some of the projects will just have a delayed distribution due to some valid developmental circumstances don't just jump to a conclusion that it is a scam, no telegram update, manager is silent as well as the devs for more than two months prior from the end of the bounty campaign? then you can have some conclusion.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:26:16 PM

We can't deny the fact that the average number of Scam Projects is always more than the Real One. I think, Scammers thinks that creating an ICO is the best way to earn - easy in, easy out - millions of dollar.

We need to be more careful more than before. If we want to invest, invest the long-time running cryptocurrency. That is much safer.
Yeah, the best way is just to be very careful and it is even absurd that some bounty hunters do not care about the potential of a project or the possibility of a project being a scam before they even help advertise the product. So in a way, anyone who is pushing out a scam project is as guilty as the scammer themselves.

However, there are just some projects you will never imagine could fall in that category but what is there is to just know that you can never have it all and by being careful, at least, you will minimize the risk of not getting paid due to scam or an ICO that failed.
Juxiaolong

Activity: 267

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:41:55 PM

The entire market has been affected by these scams. People think that ICO are all scmas and they are afraid to invest. This is a bad signal. I think if you do not monitor so many scam icos, the entire ICO will sooner or later die.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: