Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:42:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Starbucks is accepting Crypto!  (Read 3167 times)
sonluxx

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:43:30 PM

It's great news, but we already heard about it as well as about bmw accepting crypto as payment.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
romeolopez21

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:58:48 AM

I am not a fan of Starbucks but I think they have made a good decision which will bring them good profit in the future and their popularity from this deal will be increasing too.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:11:39 AM

This news seems to have been very global. I have yet to prove it, but some people are already proven. I think this is a real form of advancement of crypto.

sborders52567

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:38:40 PM

That is going to happen in next few years. We will see a revolution in payment industry. Crypto will change everything. More and more use case are being developed everyday.
Theaticands

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:59:39 AM

Starbucks approach plenty to me and the truth that they are the primary to begin accepting cryptocurrency is the maximum crucial occasion. i hope that his instance can be observed by using many buying and selling networks
Onyxia

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:03:53 AM

I don't think Starbucks accepts or accepts that it can't directly affect the cryptocurrency. I don't think Starbucks has such a big influence. The impact of ETFs is negligible.
aldencio

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:05:10 AM

Starbucks is accepting crypto-currencies...well sort of anyway, let me elaborate.

At the end of June, there will be a token sale for Zeex which is a platform for gift card suppliers to sell their cards for crypto and us crypto holders to finally get the chance to exchange our crypto for products and services without having to convert to fiat or pay fees. Using the Zeex App you will be able to buy gift cards from big name retailers such as Amazon, Xbox and yes, Starbucks in exchange for crypto with 3 taps of the app.

We've heard many of these new Blockchain startups make lofty claims before but they are often short on delivery not so with Zeex.

They already have partnerships with Zeek their Sister company that will provide them with access to over 350 big name brands. Recently they had another partnership with Russian gift card supplier Giftery and there are more in the pipeline.

But what is really impressive is that they will have the app ready to use shortly after the end of the token sale.

If you check out the video below you can actually see the app in action in a Starbucks coffee shop in New York..be prepared to be amazed!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440&t=1s
well this is a fine decision of them and i am so happy to hear about that cryptocurrency is going to rule the world!

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
wuyangbo

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:40:18 AM

I don't think Starbucks' crypto payment attempt can change the current bear market, but at least this is a positive sign that more and more traditional industries are accepting crypto.

#bromocorah

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:30:43 PM

This is good news, and everyone starts hoping that this will spread to all companies and existing trademarks, or at least in all countries where Starbuck exists. Although I think the current payment method is actually not the best, and there is a hashcard that offers a more convenient and fast way.
Arsaen

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:16:14 AM

It must be admitted that crypto has now made a lot of improvements, and some large / popular companies have accepted crypto for their customers' payments. This is a good sign, that crypto will be used like physical money in the future and we must support this project, because it will not advance a technology without the support of all of us.
robertycore
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:18:12 AM

thats great i think companies should accept cryptocurrencies so can get more hype
sentoy

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:22:16 AM

the very encouraging news from a company that has joined the crypto is a prelude that is deserved to be praised by the bounty hunters and the starting point for the resurrection of crypto coins and people can trade not far away.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  A virtual hangout place for shopping     
  discord telegram twitter        [ JOIN NOW ]  |  culture         
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:24:42 AM

Certainly this is very good news. But they neither confirm nor deny this news and there is some kind of share of the probability that this is a manipulation of the market. We all want the best for Crypto-currency and that it is accepted in these stores but it is worth noting their high commissions. We need to decide in the beginning the question with scaling the network blockchain and then the current go this way and then everything will turn out for them.
Onah

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:26:29 AM

Hopefully this will bring a lot of good things to crypto market as we will have more buyers.
Not sure if this works with tax but we may not have to pay taxes if we pay everything by crypto. I'm really curious about how gtthe goverment can control this taxing system.
uppon

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:29:51 AM

is that true? If this is true, it will be a huge good news. I believe that in the future people will use cryptocurrencies to pay for some daily necessities. I am very much looking forward to that day.
Grissham

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:01:12 AM

I also wonder if Starbucks had accepted payment with crypto, given consumers own non-local and non-local products as well, so it's natural for me out there, because there's been even a crypto legalized.
anaumar

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:04:36 AM

with the increasing number of shops or companies that accept payments with cryptocurrency it certainly makes the development of cryptocurrency itself even better and will be increasingly recognized by many people

CCN     CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN    
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰      Service Thread    Whitepaper
Netcave

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:10:32 AM

I believe that we are currently heading towards digital technology, where blockchain technology will provide a significant level of security, and crypto currencies will advance with blockchain. I believe that now Starbucks is in a unique position to take advantage of it, they are trying to be the first to apply crypto.
boy00kag00l

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:20:09 AM

Of course this is good news, hopefully in the future there will be more cafes and restaurants that will receive payments with Crypto, so Crypto will develop even better for the future
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:37:06 AM

I also wonder if Starbucks had accepted payment with crypto, given consumers own non-local and non-local products as well, so it's natural for me out there, because there's been even a crypto legalized.

It's really nice if Starbucks accepts Crypto for payment, this will make Crypto users get the convenience when paying, hopefully someday more and more restaurants will receive Crypto.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: