Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:15:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 5850s, 5870s, x16 riser, Custom Case and a Mobo  (Read 1901 times)
Stefanie Andrea (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 01:33:26 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2011, 03:04:38 AM by Stefanie Andrea

I'm selling a evga 780i sli board. Comes with 1x 256mb and 1x 512mb hynix ram.  Also comes with a stock intel heatsink and a pentium 4 3.0ghz.

Link to CPU: http://ark.intel.com/products/27478
Link to board: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813188024

One previous owner and it's been proper ventilated. It was also running a q6600 overclocked to 3.4ghz, but that's minimal FSB overclock. It will come with the backplate. This is a excellent board. It can run 4x CPUs! Selling a 5850 new in the box and a 5870 also. I have a custom case for a open air mining rig that's not pictured, it a case made by wood.You just have to put it together using a screwdriver. Shipping via FedEx Ground. Faster Service can be requested for additional fee. Payment will be by BTC, Dwolla, MtGox or CampBX. Will accept escrow. Shipping is NOT included in price. Shipping discount are available when buying more than one item. Any offers are accepted also.
Asking http://irage.ca/2btc.php?a=650&c=USD for the whole lot, includes Shipping.
Offers are subject to approval.
Prices:
Mobo and CPU w/ RAM : http://irage.ca/2btc.php?a=100&c=USD
5850: http://irage.ca/2btc.php?a=210&c=USD
5870: http://irage.ca/2btc.php?a=265&c=USD
Custom Case: http://irage.ca/2btc.php?a=20&c=USD
Pictures are as followed:

https://i.imgur.com/UNSLe.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/WTWeH.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/8SWKC.jpg
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trentzb

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 02:42:37 AM

One previous owner and it's been proper ventilated. It was also running a q6600 overclocked to 3.4ghz, but that's minimal FSB overclock. It will come with the backplate. This is a excellent board. It can run 4x CPUs!

I don't know how you can fit 4 CPUs on that board...but ok.

Payment will be by BTC, Dwolla, MtGox or CampBX. Will accept escrow. Shipping is NOT included in price. Shipping discount are available when buying more than one item. Any offers are accepted also.

My offer is 5 BTC for the 5850 and 7 BTC for the 5870 and you ship both cards tomorrow. Once received and verified I will send 12 BTC + 4 BTC for shipping. Thank you for accepting my offer in advance. Ship to address will be provided via PM shortly.
Stefanie Andrea (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 02:55:43 AM

3x GPU via x16 and 1x GPU via then x1 PCI using a x1 ~> x16 riser for a total of 4 CPUs.
And 24btc for both the 5850 and 5870?  Shocked
trentzb

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 03:05:39 AM

Payment will be by BTC, Dwolla, MtGox or CampBX. Will accept escrow. Shipping is NOT included in price. Shipping discount are available when buying more than one item. Any offers are accepted also.

Not 24 BTC, my offer was 12 BTC for both cards + 4 BTC for shipping (16 BTC total shipped), you ship tomorrow, I send BTC once cards received and verified. You already accepted my offer in your previous post.
Stefanie Andrea (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 03:14:19 AM

I prefer Dwolla over BTC. You also said you sent a PM, but I never got one. Ergo, they are going to take it over the top preferably over the middle where its best.
xurious

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 05:37:21 AM

I can attest to how well that 5870 and board set up ran. (I was the previous owner!)

+Rep to Stef's trading, she put the money up front and bought a few things with no hassles.

SiaMining.com -- First PPS SiaMining Pool! 3%, VarDiff, Stratum Support
trentzb

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 06:39:07 AM

I prefer Dwolla over BTC. You also said you sent a PM, but I never got one. Ergo, they are going to take it over the top preferably over the middle where its best.

Yea, I am not really interested in negotiating the terms of my offer. My offer was for BTC not Dwolla. You accepted my offer then decided to change your original post. I expect you to honor your original post (listed below).

BTW, I think you may have some cleanup/followup work to do over at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=39124.80

PM with shipping address sent.

I'm selling a evga 780i sli board. Comes with 1x 256mb and 1x 512mb hynix ram.  Also comes with a stock intel heatsink and a pentium 4 3.0ghz.

Link to CPU: http://ark.intel.com/products/27478

One previous owner and it's been proper ventilated. It was also running a q6600 overclocked to 3.4ghz, but that's minimal FSB overclock. It will come with the backplate. This is a excellent board. It can run 4x CPUs! Selling a 5850 new in the box and a 5870 also. I have a custom case for a open air mining rig that's not pictured, it a case made by wood.You just have to put it together using a screwdriver. Shipping via FedEx Ground. Faster Service can be requested for additional fee. Payment will be by BTC, Dwolla, MtGox or CampBX. Will accept escrow. Shipping is NOT included in price. Shipping discount are available when buying more than one item. Any offers are accepted also.
Asking for the whole lot, includes Shipping.
Prices:
Mobo and CPU w/ RAM :
5850:
5870:
Custom Case:
Pictures are as followed:

xurious

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 06:51:11 AM

I can attest to how well that 5870 and board set up ran. (I was the previous owner!)

+Rep to Stef's trading, she put the money up front and bought a few things with no hassles.

Well retract my rep for now. I just saw the other posting. This is interesting to see where it leads to.

SiaMining.com -- First PPS SiaMining Pool! 3%, VarDiff, Stratum Support
trentzb

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 07:02:23 AM

Your reply to me via PM:

I didn't even accept your offer to begin with. I made a mistake, since this is my first time selling on this forum. I spent over $300 each for the cards and you want both for a little over $100. I'll just die from all of this..

You actually did accept my offer in your original post. You stated "Any offers are accepted also" as I pointed out several times. If you meant that you would consider any offer or think about any offer you should have stated so.

I propose an alternate solution. Go and do your cleanup work in the thread I pointed you to and to the satisfaction of the parties involved in that issue and I will retract my offer and not expect you to perform. Until those parties are satisfied my offer (and your acceptance) stands and I expect you to perform per the terms. Which means shipping those two cards tomorrow to the address I listed in PM to you. I of course will honor my side of the transaction per the offer.
abracadabra

Activity: 956
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 12:52:19 PM

:popcorn:
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 02:09:06 PM

trentz, you're being pretty shady here, trying to force a fire sale from someone based on a wording error. Obviously she didn't mean that she'd automatically accept any offer; otherwise someone could lowball her (like you did) and she'd have to ship them.

What she obviously meant from the context of that sentence was that any offers would be CONSIDERED.

What you're doing here is *so shady*, trying to take advantage of someone. But good luck enforcing the "contract" that you made, if you decide to continue being a (insert pejorative noun here).

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 08:43:26 PM

Be warned, Stefanie Andrea is currently under investigation for being a scammer. Follow this thread for more information:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=39124.0

Pearikay

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 08:59:36 PM

Isn't Stefanie in the Honest Trader thread? I was going to buy that Mobo.
Mousepotato

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 09:13:25 PM

Isn't Stefanie in the Honest Trader thread? I was going to buy that Mobo.

Anybody can make an alt account and vouch for himself.

Mousepotato
mike678

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 09:24:15 PM

trentz, you're being pretty shady here, trying to force a fire sale from someone based on a wording error. Obviously she didn't mean that she'd automatically accept any offer; otherwise someone could lowball her (like you did) and she'd have to ship them.

What she obviously meant from the context of that sentence was that any offers would be CONSIDERED.

What you're doing here is *so shady*, trying to take advantage of someone. But good luck enforcing the "contract" that you made, if you decide to continue being a (insert pejorative noun here).
While this isn't necessarily the best way to proceed. I believe his point is to drag her name through the mud unless she fixes her potential scam (which she has been ignoring). I like it and it will either get things done for the buyers or at the very least prevent her from selling here any more.

Plus its entertaining Cheesy
trentzb

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 09:26:44 PM

@ensign_lee

You must have missed my proposed alternate solution in my recent post. Smiley
mb300sd
Legendary

Activity: 1260

Drunk Posts

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2011, 09:28:33 PM

What temps were you getting on the Gigabyte 5850? I bought that exact card on ebay, and it consistently overheated to over 90C before thermal throttling, running in open air in a 75F room. Sent it to GB for RMA a day or 2 ago, and have yet to hear back. Just wondering what the normal temp on it is.

1D7FJWRzeKa4SLmTznd3JpeNU13L1ErEco
Mousepotato

Activity: 896

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 09:40:40 PM

What temps were you getting on the Gigabyte 5850? I bought that exact card on ebay, and it consistently overheated to over 90C before thermal throttling, running in open air in a 75F room. Sent it to GB for RMA a day or 2 ago, and have yet to hear back. Just wondering what the normal temp on it is.

Pardon me for jumping in, but on my 5850 (the one I have for sale), I was seeing 64C running at full load, 416 MH/s.  But I have an external fan blowing on my computer.

Mousepotato
eskamobob1

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 07, 2011, 04:40:13 PM

i have three of the exact same 5870s and have owned the same 5850... they all overheat and dont mine too well... the coolers on them are crap... i can run any of them singly in my HAF X with over 400CFM in and 250CFM out and it still overheats... that is why they are carried long after all the other 5870s are gone... however, people that put aftermarket coolers on these cards tend to get amazing results (1000MHz+)... i will do some more research to confirm, but i believe you can just put an accelero xtreme plus them for the best air cooling for around $50... im about to get one for each of mine... btw im getting 350MHash/s average @ 950 core (are not down clocking because of heat) and my cards are running around 80-85 C with 80-90F ambients

Pardon me for jumping in, but on my 5850 (the one I have for sale), I was seeing 64C running at full load, 416 MH/s.  But I have an external fan blowing on my computer.

5850s are great cards, but its a problem with the gigabyte UD GPUs... they just over heat
mike678

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2011, 05:01:57 PM

5850s are great cards, but its a problem with the gigabyte UD GPUs... they just over heat

I highly doubt this is going to sell any more any ways.
trentzb

View Profile
September 07, 2011, 11:33:08 PM

Where is my tracking # Stefanie?

Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: