Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:26:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What’s hot in June?  (Read 505 times)
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:34:25 PM

We can now see that all of them could not retain the price the were holding in may except usdt!  This June was a very bad month for the bulls and investing now should be what we should do instead of selling.  Trading should be what we should learn so that if the market go down or up we would still make money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:37:02 AM

At present, in addition to the falling market, I do not see anything hot in June. But I think in July there will be a hot topic. As the market is going down next month may be a big change.
Hahaha there comes a new hot topic in the town. Right now prices are going down. We are expecting a strong jump from bitcoin since January of this year. But nothing has just happened as per our requirement. And now here you are coming and telling us the July would be hot enough to make prices shoot up. No, now we are just hoping on the luck, let’s see what luck do for us.
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:06:02 AM

it seems that the hot on this June is actually bitcoin itself, bitcoin makes a lot of people attention because bitcoin prices fall to such a deep and become the center of attention.
loofers

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:43:15 AM

June is ending with a rise or pull up in value,though they values of all coin dropped but with the pickup rise,they future of crypto is bright
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:49:37 AM

It seems the flying of coins didn't happen. Anyway the hope is still there and we're still gonna believe a good market bounce back. Maybe July might be the mooning month, and so let's wait for it to happen.

Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:24:33 AM

PUNDI X sends you an additional 7% of your coins held each month until the end of the year. So if you have 100 coins on your listed wallet or Coinbene Exchange, at the end of the month they send 7 coins to your wallet (Airdrop).  This way you always increase, and you can wait out fluctuations.

Good crypto Project! Their POS machine (creditcard machine + crypto + many others) takes direct crypto payments in Bitcoin and Pundix.

Coin buy-back coming!

I heard good stuff about Pundi X, didn’t know that you get each month automaticall 7% airdropped. How does this work, I assume you have download their wallet?
hwenhuynh

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:41:02 AM

What do you think about some coins: quarchain, p chain ?
should i hold quarkchain?
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:43:53 PM

Normally from june itself the price of bitcoin is starts to increase, but now we are in the end of june. But still there is no improvement in the price, again and again the price goes down only. There is no sign of increase in the bitcoin price. May be from july we can expect some changes in the market. The price will starts to increase from july and by the end of this year surely the price of bitcoin will have tremendous growth in the market. Till that we have to wait with patience.

At this time falling off cryptocurrencies very very hurt in the previous years this year will be the greatest months for the stopping of growing all the cryptocurrencies but this year the value will definitely not growing like before.
Yes in this month of June we may not see the hottest price I the market, but more and more speculations are being done this month’s so I think after this month price will be fast to rise, because a lot of well-known investors are putting their assets in bitcoin, so we should wait for coming few months price will gradually continue to rise, will never stop growing now.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:52:15 PM

[Short-term holding]

What’s hot in June?
This June, some certain coins will surely fly to the moon, wanna know?
Information from people familiar with  the market revealed that 6 following coins will rocket and be listed on Dx.Exchange:
1-BTC
 2-ETH
3-XRP
4-BCH
5-EOS
6-LTC
=> Currently, some coins regarded to be securely stable with increasing prices are XRP BCH EOS LTC, etc. You are highly recommended to hold them until the early June when it reaches the target of 10-20%.

Wink Dx.Exchange Review:
DX is fully licensed by the Estonian Financial Services Authority (EFSA) and CySEC, the Cypriot market maker regulator.
At inception, the platform will list six cryptocurrencies. When the platform is up and running, the development team plans to expand its services to cover between 20 to 25 cryptos. DX also hopes to add more tokens as time goes on. However, these tokens must pass its strict coin vetting process. As a result, it would be more difficult to be listed on Dx Exchange when compared to Poli Bitrex, Binance, etc.
Advantages of Dx.Exchange:
1> Empowered by NASDAQ, one of the leading stock exchange in the United States which is the representative of the entire US economy with high reliability.
2> The ultra high transaction fee: 0 USD, Free Wooo, Super competitive with no profit.
3> Can be traded on credit cards
4> Easy KYC registration yet high security against hackers.

So any coin listed on this exchange is brilliant and worth investing. The top 6 coins which have been listed on the exchange  will certainly fly to the moon soon. Note this down, bros!

Theres no hot in this cryptocurrency in june.instead most are very cold red the whole month,i thought yesterday before the end of june price started to grow so i assume that is the growth that we are waiting so long,only to find out that theres nothing new,cause this moment prices in market starting to drops again
Btcschool

Activity: 488
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:27:30 PM

At present, in addition to the falling market, I do not see anything hot in June. But I think in July there will be a hot topic. As the market is going down next month may be a big change.
I think in my country only season I shot in June and bitcoin is very cold in this month so far. June is coming to end and the price still around $6000, there is no sign of growth in the price in the coming days. That’s why I say that this year is very bad for bitcoin investors. They lost their money in this year, but hope that the nest year will be good than this year.

Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:35:52 PM

We can now see that all of them could not retain the price the were holding in may except usdt!  This June was a very bad month for the bulls and investing now should be what we should do instead of selling.  Trading should be what we should learn so that if the market go down or up we would still make money.

The market price in june is still currently dumping before but we can expect for the price to pump up anytime soon because people will just start to invest even more due to cheaper coins.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:31:49 AM

I agree with most of the comments here. We thought that June will bring something drastic, however, its still the same bearish market that we have been experiencing since the start of 2018. And there's no "hot" coins, except perhaps for a few altcoins whose purpose is for dump-and-dump and then takes profits. And again, we are in the mid of July and the same trend continues. As much as everyone really wishes that we all should be by one at least on a bullish trend, but most likely we will keep on struggling and the best price that we could see bitcoin is around $10K at the end of the year.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:02:05 AM

I think all altcoins have fallen in price right now we can choose all altcoins that have fallen in price and we will try to hold it to earn a great deal of money in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: