Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:50:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If Cryptos are the future why are we in the RED?  (Read 1678 times)
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:44:37 PM

this question just as we know the value of our own country's currency, as we know, the value of the currency every day is changed by the news of what is behind it, as each currency sometimes rises and sometimes also down, there is no price in this world which continues to rise significantly, will surely rise and fall. but if we look back. we will know that the value of cryptocurrencies continues to rise from year to year. so keep on believe
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:56:05 PM

cryptocurrencies are UPS and downs. so we need to wait and soon everything is back to normal as usual.
kemonojim

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:03:51 PM

Because of the many negative issues about crypto and the growing rumors of the bubble issue scared people,resulting in panic sales, so the market was flooded with sellers rather than buyers, which caused the market to continue falling or red.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:04:25 PM

the future certainly needs improvements and processes in order to become better and indeed deserve to exist in the future. Red does not mean it will die, but it could be just a correction or preparation to become red. Although many people panicked when the red but still quiet just because certainly the increase will occur.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:04:31 PM

I know it is very disappointing to see market performance from atleast last 4-5 months but do not forget that there was big bull season before that, so lets stay positive, i think that the next bull season is just around the corner we just need to be more patient for now.

Hudora

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:03:22 AM

I'm looking for the answer to that. I really hope that in the near future the red numbers will turn into green
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:20:30 AM

Why?
I think the basic answer is, It's occur on any other things in this world.
For example, if we sell some high quality product, we won't be able to keep the profit high at any moment, there will be time where the profit will be dropping.
So it's normal to have the price of any coins to drop, cause there will be time when the price will goes up again.
princesocapuyo

Activity: 238

Presale is live!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:11:02 PM

We are in the red because just as there is no way that the prices of the coins can stay down forever, the same way that the prices of the coins will not stay up forever. it is normal for any market that there are low markets and there are high markets. This is the time for a low market and a low market is the time for you to buy as many coins as you can afford

shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:34:41 AM

Why?

Cryptocurrencies adjusted all the time. In recent times we have seen a frequent fluctuations of price. And as for me it is good sign. It looks like cryptomarket is stabilizing and becoming more strong.
DemonHunter83

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:37:32 AM

Everyone has a sad day. And at different times, someone at sunrise, someone at sunset. And cryptocurrency is no exception. So that waiting for and hope.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:37:47 AM

We are in red when comparing the price of recent days but if we compare the price growth since the crypto currencies were created the growth is enourmous so we don't have to confuse about the temporary down in the market,just buy it now as much as you can to have benefits in future.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
ss200

Activity: 269

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:46:13 AM

Because large players manipulate prices in order to extract more profit. They have the resources and capabilities for this, unlike ordinary people

alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:56:38 AM

Hello Sir, cryptos are the future definitely yes and why in red all over the market because it’s definitely a natural. We keep on saying this because every year the market gets volatile, there’s no way the market get one direction only due to its different reason which affects the trend such as bad news, decrease investors, banning of some ICO and etc. Many factors to consider why its happening again and again, so why don’t we just relax and keep calm then wait for the next pump.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:10:44 AM

Why?

"After dark comes the sun". Don't forget it. Everyone knows cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and still, they believe and know it has a strong future. Have patience, you'll see the lights soon.
semar nyengir

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:43:52 AM

because of the future of the crypto currency that we are also responsible for making the green crypto, how the way is to hold the altcoin we have with a very long period and hold it must be in large quantities so that the altcoin decline is not too long.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:48:04 AM

Same for all investments similar to stocks, the trend cannot be always going up. It has to go down sometimes to be considered healthy. I see no reason why the market being red affects cryptocurrencies being the future.

CryptoEnthusiastNL

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:55:24 AM

Same for all investments similar to stocks, the trend cannot be always going up. It has to go down sometimes to be considered healthy. I see no reason why the market being red affects cryptocurrencies being the future.

Indeed. It's even better that we are sometimes in a decreasing market, because otherwise it will collapse one time. Stabilising in the current market is really important for the future of the market.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:56:25 AM

yeah, I assure you that the cryptocurrency have a futurehigh but it doesn't mean that the cryptocurrency are not getting problem or issues. all of the things have an issue that we need to make solution and my opinion about the cryptocurrency are going to red. it is only normal because they maintain the investor I am sure that if the cryptocurrency are have an expensive price the investor will not invest
CryptoEnthusiastNL

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:02:51 AM

yeah, I assure you that the cryptocurrency have a futurehigh but it doesn't mean that the cryptocurrency are not getting problem or issues. all of the things have an issue that we need to make solution and my opinion about the cryptocurrency are going to red. it is only normal because they maintain the investor I am sure that if the cryptocurrency are have an expensive price the investor will not invest

We are still in such an early stage - so if the institutional investors are coming in again, we will boom!
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:04:35 AM

No one can predict future, I think blockchain will certainly have a crucial role in many sectors (so not crypto, even if they are related)... I'm still confident that there will be a huge rise in next years...be patient...

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: