Bitcoin Forum
September 20, 2024, 07:51:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin have more risks than benefits?  (Read 3603 times)
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:21:39 AM

It must be realized and accepted that joining bitcoin as a business involves high risk and profit. For those people who have known much about btc , they are interested in investing in it because very profitable for them. In the meantime, people who get involved in it without learning before, they may face big loss.So in this case,  btc can be treated as high profit and high risk business and it doesn't mean  that risks are more than benefits.
Louise0910

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:46:56 AM

All investment are risky in the case of BTC we considered the volatility is the main factor of risk.but the ups and down of BTC is a good sign of market, that is the cycle of market buy dip and sell high, I think risk and benefit are come together it depends on the investor on how they act in the market.
Dayan1

Activity: 388
Merit: 100

All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:47:40 AM

Bitcoin has both,  if you believe that it has more risk than benefits then it is good investment,  the general rule for investment is,  the higher the risk,  the higher the return.  All investment has a risk you just need to know how to manage it.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
kim_min888

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:59:08 AM

For me bitcoin have more risks than benefits because in the way of your money you invest in you maybe lose or get benefits in it if bitcoin price gets up but if bitcoin goes down you will lose all that benefits and lose what you have invest in bitcoin risks.
Louise0910

Activity: 335

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:59:46 AM

All investment are risky in the case of BTC we considered the volatility is the main factor of risk.but the ups and down of BTC is a good sign of market, that is the cycle of market buy dip and sell high, I think risk and benefit are come together it depends on the investor on how they act in the market.
jayarbillones

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:00:24 AM

for me health benefits because bitcoin did not a normal use as a payment of salary but it deals all about digital. So we couldn't push the possible benefits that we would like to gain with bitcoin,the higher the chance of benefit then the higher the risk, the most important is we do not make bitcoin as the main source and investment, making the real business of course more important to maintain security.
amberthomas

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:04:15 AM

bitcoin does have a risk but the benefits of bitcoin far outweigh its disadvantages. The influence of bitcoin is indeed being spread all around the world with the help of social media and we should take this advantage to spread more knowledge to people about bitcoin. I'm sure bitcoin will grow more.
Mostyn

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:33:02 AM

I’m going to go out there and say that the benefits of Bitcoin far outweigh the risks.

Let’s say I take a week’s income and invest the lot, worst case scenario Bitcoin fails and I lose a week’s income.

However, it’s important to remember the magnitude of what your investing in here, something that has the potential to change how
The world operates, like the internet back in the late 90’s.

Don’t forget people investing in those little known companies back then may have considered their $100 investment in Amazon
or Google ‘risky’ but I’m pretty sure that upside turned out to considerably outweigh the risk of losing their initial investment.

So in my view, whilst Bitcoin is different to the internet, it has equal capacity to change the status quo, so the risk of losing my initial outlay is
Almost inconsequential to the potential benefits I may reap as Bitcoin gains popularity across the world and rises in value.
melinda29

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:38:45 AM

There is some risk in all types of investment. But I think Bitcoin is not more risk than benefits but rather profitable. Because there is a tremendous potential for the development of all the coins in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is currently above all coins. Its price is slightly below now, but its price will soon be high. Because its price never lasts. Whenever it is down or sometimes it is high.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:45:09 AM

Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

These news occurs constantly. Never let these news degrade bitcoin because at the end of the year, bitcoin still prove itself to be a profitable coin. Even though it is very down right now, it can still increase its price by next 3 months. To that end, bitcoin is a coin which is built for the long run and not just to exist at a certain period of our time.
yaghoniyu

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:59:00 AM

Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head

What is your opinion?

No, I think Bitcoin has more benefits than risks. It is my opinion. Because I have got alot benefit from bitcoin in last year.
elghoniya

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:01:00 AM

What is your opinion?

I think If you want more benefit you will have more risks. It is normal. Bitcoin is valuable and more profitable than other.
fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:13:21 AM

Of course, when investing in a certain area, we will face a lot of risks, but in order not to risk, we should have knowledge of bitcoin, know the bitcoin market to make a reasonable decision when investing. .
Aside from need to analyze the market, track the price of bitcoin to avoid risks.

Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:32:08 AM

I love bitcoin and I trust it even there is a couple if bad news such a country ban crypto currency. I still here earning through investment,trade and bounty. Beyond these news bitcoin will come back and start to rise the price to the highest point. Look how popular crypto currency to the world. It uses in diferent way then biggest company starting to use btc in business. Like the waybif payment for their physical product

Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:37:47 AM

For me bitcoin have more risks than benefits because in the way of your money you invest in you maybe lose or get benefits in it if bitcoin price gets up but if bitcoin goes down you will lose all that benefits and lose what you have invest in bitcoin risks.
Actually it was depend on how you play the game if you can handle it manageably you can still get more benifits than risks. Though risks is inevitable in doing trading even if you are trying your best to prevent it, it just seems that it is what trading looks like. You should only be wise and strategic in doing trading

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:46:03 PM

All types of investments including bitcoin of course have risk, the higher the fluctuation of the investment the higher the chance for loss or profit, but it all depends on you as an investor, bitcoin for me is a worthy investment.
Hmei777

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:30:32 PM

What is your opinion?

I think bitcoin provides many advantages over loss. I say bitcoin provides many advantages because I've bought everything from my work in bitcoin. from bitcoin we can earn money by way of trading, investing and working on bounty campaign in this forum.
Yunbalo

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:32:34 PM

It is because of the high risk that it is popular and popular with many people today, where high risk will make us high profits. So many people have taken risks and ventured into investing in BTC, they believe BTC will increase and decrease, they will monitor the price and decide to sell them at a profitable price.
yousuf123

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:43:30 PM

Day by day, you can see many news like it. But bitcoin has great potential. Still it is a profitable coin. I think it will work for a long run.you see everything is a matter of perspective. if you are investing all your life savings and taking a loan to invest in bitcoin and a lot of other weird shit then of course the risks are a lot more than the benefits.
but if you are investing some money that you don't want or better yet some money that you were wasting, like if you were smoking, you can invest the money you were wasting on smokes every day to put in bitcoin. that is surely a lot more benefits than the risks.
sheyicrypto

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:57:06 PM

Bitcoin have more risks than benefits? yes but you must first look at the benefits because everything in life involves risk therefore we must take risk for the benefit to come
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: