Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:11:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk account for sale  (Read 1382 times)
chapepower (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:14:22 PM

Hi there i had decided to sell mine accounts wich i dont use and dont pretend to use anymore

3 hero accounts for sale
1 senior account for sale

All accounts has a staked adress and with the sale the buyer will keep the same adress, soo you can get your revenue without be worryed if is stolen acount. All accounts has over 1 year staked message, i do like privacy but i will accept escrow but the buyer will have to pay the fees from those service.

If we are going to deal you send the bitcoin first or any other currencie you may be interested to use, but the value of the exchange must be converted into bitcoin.  Once payment done you will get a message with your account details as well the adress imported.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zvjezdani

Activity: 176
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:38:40 AM

Hi there i had decided to sell mine accounts wich i dont use and dont pretend to use anymore

3 hero accounts for sale

All accounts has a staked adress and with the sale the buyer will keep the same adress, soo you can get your revenue without be worryed if is stolen acount. All accounts has over 1 year staked message, i do like privacy but i will accept escrow but the buyer will have to pay the fees from those service.

If we are going to deal you send the bitcoin first or any other currencie you may be interested to use, but the value of the exchange must be converted into bitcoin.  Once payment done you will get a message with your account details as well the adress imported.

Hi,
I can't send you PM because:
User 'chapepower' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.

I suggest future conversation trough email. My email is: zvjezdani@outlook.com

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Cryptohad

Activity: 229

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:56:19 PM

3 hero accounts for sale

please PM me sir to telegram chanel @Abuzoelfa
ntoken

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:29:56 AM

@chapepower How can I get in touch with you? Can you ping me on telegram @lplus
thebestgamer

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:03:57 AM

Why would people buy bitcointalk account?? wtf? reported
arcadian

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:49:05 AM

Why would people buy bitcointalk account?? wtf? reported

They buy accounts to participate in signature campaigns and bounties that can be profitable
chapepower (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:02:53 PM

I will try to answer all questions here, all hero accounts are for sale for 0,04 btc, and the senior i will sell for 0,03 btc, after you send the money you will get acess to the account and with it will get the zipped adress soo you can import it.... i wont send the email because you can easy change it at account related settings....

No more information will be displayed, name or total posts....to avoid be tagged... wich wont allow you to join a signature.

If you choose to deal with escrow it will be choosen here at bitcointalk, you will get the confirmation about the accounts being hero or senior and their staked adress nothing else.
asamatkazimov

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:54:17 AM

Hello! PM me pls with your telegram contact if possible. I can not write to you PM. User 'chapepower' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:31:07 AM

A vibrant trading of accounts you all have here. The more posting activity in the auctions section, the more complaints and accusations you see in the scam section. These two sections are linked, just like that physics relationship about every action having an equal reaction.

3 heros + 1 senior. Got a box of legendaries too? A bagful of PayPals? Hurry, PM the buyers! They have pending scams and need the accounts quickly.

chapepower (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:22:52 PM

A vibrant trading of accounts you all have here. The more posting activity in the auctions section, the more complaints and accusations you see in the scam section. These two sections are linked, just like that physics relationship about every action having an equal reaction.

3 heros + 1 senior. Got a box of legendaries too? A bagful of PayPals? Hurry, PM the buyers! They have pending scams and need the accounts quickly.

Scammers had been part of online earning since the begining.... the fact of being hero or senior or legendary doesnt means nothing, wanna to deal with someone just use an escrow.

lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 12:27:21 PM

is it allowed to sell an account ? if its allowed i want to check one of your hero accounts please pm me with your accounts username i wanna buy one if its not against rules

Free palestine
chapepower (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:44:17 PM

is it allowed to sell an account ? if its allowed i want to check one of your hero accounts please pm me with your accounts username i wanna buy one if its not against rules

There inst nothing besides a group wich doesnt like the accounts market, and as i said above i wont send such information, mine accounts are hero and one senior, if you wanna to buy you can bring an escrow wich will confirm my accounts ranks, but wont expose anything else.... As you can deal direct with me, i just wanna left and allow others to get some income with signatures.

Newbies can send pm to me now, sorry about those.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:50:55 PM

Sellers should be quickly and mercilessly tagged. These sold accounts are used to perpetrate scams and other fraudulent transactions. They are the root cause of misery and financial losses suffered by many on this forum.

Impostors use these accounts to impersonate reputable members or even cloak themselves with a fake persona. It can be financially damaging because fraudsters using the accounts are seen as trustworthy which gives them the upper hand when dealing with lower tier users.

Problem is buyers are difficult to identify if trades are done clandestinely and not openly here. I therefore suggest that sellers be tagged AND their posts be removed immediately or a posting ban be imposed.

chapepower (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:07:46 PM

People lets be clear here i offering to sell the accounts with or without escrow.
If you wanna escrow you contact them and redirect them to me soo we can set the rules for the transaction.

Hero for sale for 0,04 btc
Senior member for sale for 0,03 btc

magemist

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:21:21 PM

People lets be clear here i offering to sell the accounts with or without escrow.
If you wanna escrow you contact them and redirect them to me soo we can set the rules for the transaction.

Hero for sale for 0,04 btc
Senior member for sale for 0,03 btc

Buying one from you right now.

Reply to my pm s with the information that is need to complete this deal today.

Thanks!
chapepower (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:50:37 PM

I told you multiple times im not spending my time here anymore thats why you dont find me here for a long period. Soo as i said already if you wanna to use escrow get one soo we can set the terms, if you wanna to deal direct i told you already my adress just send the money and i will send your account...
Dominor

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:13:21 AM

Anyone bought an account? Experience?
chapepower (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:23:47 PM

This accounts are up for sale... we can use escrow but must be a reputable escrow from this forum.. dont ask me any extra information besides the already provided...
crypto|george

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:03:56 AM

Hello, I am interested in buying. You could pm me or send me a message on telegram at @Cryptosiasm. Thanks
zain_h332

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:07:02 PM

you can buy bitcointalk account from this service

https://www.fiverr.com/zainhaider484/create-bitcointalk-accounts-for-you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: