Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:11:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: wallets for cryptocurrency :  (Read 149 times)
fedykog (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:18:13 PM
Merited by saganpav (4)

description of wallets for cryptovals I encountered, and a brief description:

- MyEtherWallet - the main purse of the ether.

- https://blockchain.info/en/wallet Online purse, it's convenient, do not forget to include two-factor authorization. Quickly create a wallet.

- https://block.io Online wallet for BTC, LTC, DOGE. Very convenient.

- http://bitcoin.org/en/download - the main client is bitlocked. Prolonged loading of blocks on your computer.

- https://multibit.org/ - multibit, lightweight client for bitcoin network

- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.schildbach.wallet - purse bitcoin for android

- http://bitcoinarmory.com/ - the expanded version of the official client

- http://electrum.org/ - easy and fast alternative wallet

BONUS:
where and on which exchange a coin is traded, can be found on https://coinmarketcap.com
reptylia

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:38:33 PM

just read your previous topic and realized that the ether is the best in everyday use! So what exactly will you recommend fast wallet for use?
fedykog (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:41:08 PM

just read your previous topic and realized that the ether is the best in everyday use! So what exactly will you recommend fast wallet for use?
it's obvious that now myetherwallet wallet is considered the most convenient and the best.Therefore, I recommend to start using this wallet!Alternatively, it also supports many other currencies. He is perfect at the moment.
fedykog (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:47:30 PM

it's obvious that now myetherwallet wallet is considered the most convenient and the best.Therefore, I recommend to start using this wallet!Alternatively, it also supports many other currencies. He is perfect at the moment.
To create a purse, you need to visit the official website www.myetherwallet.com, select the New Wallet tab and then come up with a password for the login consisting of nine or more characters. The next step is to click on "Create a purse".After that, the resource will ask you to download the key file, and click on I understand. Continue.Clicking on the red button, the resource will generate a private key, which you will need to enter the wallet.After you save all the keys and addresses, you will need to go through the login procedure from the very beginning.To enter this resource, you can use the Private Key or use a file to store the keys.To see your balance, you can click on it on the right side of the site, but you do not see what tokens are in your repository. To do this, click on the Tokens icon.
reptylia

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:48:43 PM

To create a purse, you need to visit the official website www.myetherwallet.com, select the New Wallet tab and then come up with a password for the login consisting of nine or more characters. The next step is to click on "Create a purse".After that, the resource will ask you to download the key file, and click on I understand. Continue.Clicking on the red button, the resource will generate a private key, which you will need to enter the wallet.After you save all the keys and addresses, you will need to go through the login procedure from the very beginning.To enter this resource, you can use the Private Key or use a file to store the keys.To see your balance, you can click on it on the right side of the site, but you do not see what tokens are in your repository. To do this, click on the Tokens icon.
Thank you very much for the details! I will try to use it. Smiley Wink
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:54:14 PM

Myetherwallet is all I use for storing ETH based tokens online. Bitpay for Bitcoin, not had any problems with it so far. Always best to store most of your coins offline though.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
04antoxap

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:55:32 PM

If you want to participate in one of the ICO, and buy the tokens of one of the projects, then you will need to use the repository. In a storage role, MyEtherWallet will perfectly suit. To get ERC20 tokens, you need to provide the sender with the address of your ETH purse and the tokens will be stored on it.
KJMZNine

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:55:47 PM

I always use MyEtherWallet for my Ethereum coin and all tokens that I buy or receive via Airdrop. I am really happy with MEW, but Mycrypto.com is also a great one. For BTC I use electrum wallet, it is easy to handle and it is compatible with Trezor.
shampun

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:58:53 PM

To be honest, I use this purse for storing my ERC20 coins and tokens, as it is easy to use, safe and fully accessible. On security, it can even be compared to hardware wallets. It is thanks to these functions that MyEtherWallet deserves to wear the title of one of the most frequently used etherium wallets.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 01:06:47 PM

In any blockchain, core wallets are the best option for security and usability. For Bitcoin, "Bitcoin core", for Ethereum, "MyEtherWallet" is best. Also, hardware wallets can be used with these chains.
razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:07:07 PM
Merited by fedykog (1)

Purse Samourai introduced a mobile application for sending bitcoins via SMS
Pony Direct can be used to transfer bitcoins via SMS, even if the Internet connection is blocked or missing. Just using this application to send operations via SMS on any Android device, you will be able to effectively circumvent any censorship on the Internet.
The developers described the process as: "The problem is that since the message can only contain up to 160 characters, you need to find a way to send them as much as possible to transfer the transaction. The first SMS in the sequence contains information about the total number of messages in the series, the hash identifier that must be matched at the end, the batch ID and the hex part. The following SMSs contain the sequence number, lot ID and more transaction data. Once the receiving device receives the expected number of SMS from the same incoming number, the data is extracted from each message, and the entire operation is reassembled and sent to the bitbox network. "
fedykog (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:12:16 PM

Purse Samourai introduced a mobile application for sending bitcoins via SMS
Pony Direct can be used to transfer bitcoins via SMS, even if the Internet connection is blocked or missing. Just using this application to send operations via SMS on any Android device, you will be able to effectively circumvent any censorship on the Internet.
The developers described the process as: "The problem is that since the message can only contain up to 160 characters, you need to find a way to send them as much as possible to transfer the transaction. The first SMS in the sequence contains information about the total number of messages in the series, the hash identifier that must be matched at the end, the batch ID and the hex part. The following SMSs contain the sequence number, lot ID and more transaction data. Once the receiving device receives the expected number of SMS from the same incoming number, the data is extracted from each message, and the entire operation is reassembled and sent to the bitbox network. "
Uh, it's incredibly cool. progress flies incredibly. I'm curious to try it, thank you for such good news! I'm going to try a new wallet! Cool
Davidovic6648

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:24:47 PM

I wouldn't give any advice or recommendation for any wallets for cryptos other than myetherwallet. It has supported many cryptocurrencies.

I give you myetherwallet to store any crypto coin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: