Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:01:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Ways you are using to Promote bitcoins in you Locality?  (Read 1440 times)
chris172727

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:13:39 AM

To be very factual its really not been easy for me within my locality, with the present fears being put by the banking industry to dwindle the system. Have been able to prove them wrong by showing them how have been able to get loans through smart contracts using Bitcoin as collateral with reduced risk,fast transaction and absence of middlemen. My booming business has really convinced them with my accepting it as a means of payment that the sytem is stable and no scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vending

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:24:19 PM

I choose no 4, maybe a proof if I have bought all things luxury, they will be interested to invest. we do not bother to persuade or seduce them to invest. of course they are not stupid, if I do not have a definite result they do not want to invest , and even laughed at me.
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:07:47 PM

What Ways you are using to Promote bitcoins in you Locality?
1. Well I am Promoting By Accepting Bitcoins on My shop and Telling everyone to use Bitcoin
2. By telling Bitcoin daily Price only... Its rising every day
3. Wearing Bitcoin T Shirts
4. Show off my Earning in Bitcoins
5. Show off my Profitability By holding bitcoins

I want to check other diff way to promote in locality not on Internet
Just to aware local people who living nearby
Well I promote bitcoin in my locality through testifying how bitcoin changed my financial status in life and how it helped me to buy things that I and my family needed. How it helps to provide food and material things for my family. And by showing my earnings here in bitcoin and because of that they become curious and interested about it.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:11:11 PM

1. Well I am Promoting By Accepting Bitcoins on My shop and Telling everyone to use Bitcoin

All of that are the best way to promote bitcoin in your local area. You should also spread good information about bitcoin and teach them how to use it and how it will works. Furthermore, by accepting bitcoin in your shop will totally help your to spread bitcoin and many people will notice that you can also accept bitcoin as a payment in their bills.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:11:42 PM

I choose no 4, maybe a proof if I have bought all things luxury, they will be interested to invest. we do not bother to persuade or seduce them to invest. of course they are not stupid, if I do not have a definite result they do not want to invest , and even laughed at me.
yes,actions speaks louder than words so we have to show our earnings to our locality people to make them involved in the crypto investment but still many people consider it as a scam so they never want to research what is a bitcoin and saying ponzi because someone said like that,so we have to convince our close people which can be the best initiative towards crypto adoption.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
RuslanSamui

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:38:03 PM

Hello everyone, I always tell my friends about new products in crypto currencies. I explain to them the advantages of digital money.
TontomHit

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:42:22 PM

I tell everybody, how nice cryptocurrencies are, the potential of them, the possible earnings with it, but for most people it just too risky, hard to understand the technology behind, and what they hear in the mainstrem media, it is not too positive eather. All together with the recent price drops. So the mission is not easy, but keep trying to get people involved Smiley

doblok

Activity: 285

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:03:13 PM

not only promote me more so that teenage unemployment is erased in my area and a lot of things I do about how teenagers have an interest in joining and giving them new jobs and in a way that really turns the negative side of being positive and they start believing and a little bit learn Cheesy
kang.reus

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:26:51 PM

I use my way of promoting bitcoin with me giving my visible and positive answer about bitcoin itself, because bitcoin investing is a lucrative investment and promises to look for our savings and assets, because bitcoin is a real investment and promises a difference from other investments.
luan la

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:36:56 PM

Mostly I used personal contact. One of my friends told me about bitcoin in the middle of last year, late last year I invested little in bitcoin. Since then I have been introducing bitcoin to a lot of people mostly on personal contact
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:47:54 PM

I am not that promoting the bitcoins into everyone actually because I really dont want them to blame me if they get scammed in that or whatsoever negative happen to them. If someone finds out that I am doing bitcoins and I am gaining a lot of money in that then of course they will ask me how do I do it and then I twll them how to then I explain it to them step by step and then it is up to them if they are gonna join or not. Some of them are asking me if they can join and some just contented that they knew
well agree on this kind of promoting bitcoin this is what i also does for that i may let people to ask for me what is bitcoin or this currency about cause on promoting it in any social sites that you are wanted to learn this also for them the more that people think that this is possible scam and they may just blame you of regarding on it. So let people to know what is it for.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:49:18 PM

I can promote bitcoin images to locals by opening a small cafe. and decorated with bitcoin logo. And my store is willing to accept bitcoin payments. It's also a form of bitcoin advertising, I think.

tanginamoo

Activity: 276

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:50:26 PM

Mostly I used personal contact. One of my friends told me about bitcoin in the middle of last year, late last year I invested little in bitcoin. Since then I have been introducing bitcoin to a lot of people mostly on personal contact

I also execute your way which is personal contact. Especially to my friends and family. I want them to experience the things that I accumulate from bitcoin.

mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:50:34 PM

The ways i am using to promote bitcoin in my locality is sharing them the idea and explaining to them on how to earn in bitcoin and how bitcoin works. Or i can do a simple presentation where they can understand how bitcoin works.
Telling about the earning to the people in your locality is the best way to promote bitcoin in your locality as many people around us are searching for a source of income and especially when they complete their education. At that age if we will tell them that they can start their work on this forum and can earn bitcoin then here they will learn much more about bitcoin and one day they will be expert traders and investors.
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:46:39 PM

Probably, Bitcoin price is the best advertisement. It's enough to say how much bitcoin price rised in 2017.
Accepting Bitcoin is also good thing. Offcourse, you will not find many people who will pay with Bitcoin. But when they will see that you accepting Bitcoins, you will get many questions about it. And you will be able to advertise all benefits of Bitcoin by answering their questions.
I don't think it's very good idea to show your Bitcoin earnings. I prefere to keep my financial situation in private.
I sometimes getting questions about Bitcoin, mainly about investing. And I just recommend to stay away from cloud mining and similar investment programs. I don't want that people from my community would loose btc by investing it.
I have seen many ways to promote bitcoin in different locality, but the best way I'm thinking of is spreading the news to talk to the business owners. They can promote the news very fast.
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:51:22 PM

I also execute your way which is personal contact. Especially to my friends and family. I want them to experience the things that I accumulate from bitcoin.
agree on this cause i may also have some concerns on my relatives and friends i may have some concern to other people that are wanted to have some for what i experience too but we can also be dissapoint specially if they would not make some interest on what we have to explain for.
popoyuyun

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:00:36 PM

Telling people what bitcoin is a simple thing to tell people and that is certainly useful to people who already know from us I'm sure those people want to know more about bitcoin.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:05:53 PM

No so much at the moment.
I mostly talk with my friends now.
I don't have time to prepare and send articles to the media, to prepare public lectures or to join local bitcoin  association.
It's my plan and I would like to do it in the future, in order to help more people to understand potential of bitcoin, join and change their future Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Gayidnvf

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:30:14 AM

I can do a simple presentation to promote bitcoin in a way that they could understand what bitcoin is. I' ll also show them how it works step by step,explain the bitcoin price is  rising everyday by making a chart.
newinbtc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:54:09 AM

Well ,I got many answers from Number of users.
In Last i want to say that bitcoin is no more legal tender in my country due to number os scams performed by companies.

Closing this thread now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: