Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:39:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashCoins - Blockchain technologies that work  (Read 331143 times)
00king00

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 07:28:25 AM

I will attach a wire transfer document just for you to believe, and well, consider me as a newbie in the forum here not meaning I am a newbie in mining business!

I think you've proven you're a newbie to mining when you bought from hashcoins.

What made you decide to buy from these extremely shady hardware resellers who lie about their hardware specs?

Well you proven nothing but Bla Bla Bla .. if you tried to do business with them before in that case you are speaking the language of logic and experience other than that you prove nothing.

I read about their hardware specs and compare it to the market, and I believe that they are alright and I thought I will "give the benefit of the doubt" to HashCoins and still the days not over.

Take care!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 07:41:19 AM

I will attach a wire transfer document just for you to believe, and well, consider me as a newbie in the forum here not meaning I am a newbie in mining business!

What made you decide to buy from these extremely shady hardware resellers who lie about their hardware specs?

Well you proven nothing but Bla Bla Bla .. if you tried to do business with them before in that case you are speaking the language of logic and experience other than that you prove nothing.

I read about their hardware specs and compare it to the market, and I believe that they are alright and I thought I will "give the benefit of the doubt" to HashCoins and still the days not over.

Take care!

We harbor no bad will for you or hashcoins, its just this thread is suspicious in my opinion.

If you want proven look at what was a page back:

Apollo V3 1.1 TH/s - $749
Not much better then the old A1's on efficiency and just a little more power then them.   The A1's you can find around 1 BTC.  Approx $550 dollars cheaper.

Zeus V3 4.5 TH/s - $2999 USD
It's been month's and we have not seen a single one of these (that I know of). 
S5- 340 each times 4 =1360 + psu's and you get the 4.5 TH for around half of a Zeus.

Uranus 6TH/s - $3299 USD (Pre-Order)
Nothing like it on market, no proof.  It's nearing shipping time of end of Q1 2015.

Scrypt
Ares 256 MH/s for $3499 USD
AlcheMiner 256 MH/s $999 each.  So 3x for cheaper.

Above is why we would be so surprised anyone would order from them right now.  And it seems the people the say they have ordered are low activity accounts.

Again you may have liked the company and paid their price and are not a lie.  If so I wish you best of luck in mining.  Believe it or not I wish hashcoins good luck aswell I just wish they would do something where price makes  sense.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 07:56:26 AM

Take care!

You never asked for proof, but here it is: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=417623.msg9823103#msg9823103

In case you don't already know, ck is the lead developer for cgminer (the mining software hashcoins uses) and Mrteal is a hardware developer (who has designed boards using the same HF golden nonce chips as hashcoins)

You say you're not a noob miner, but how can you compare their specs to the market and think they are legit? There are several chip integrators that use HF chips, and their hardware all performs about the same. Hashcoins is the only chip integrator that claims to have specs FAR beyond what is possible with the chip they are using.

Hashcoins is like a shady used car dealership that rolls back the odometer, fakes the paperwork, and tells you every car they sell is as efficient as a Toyota Prius.
00king00

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 08:13:54 AM

Take care!

We harbor no bad will for you or hashcoins, its just this thread is suspicious in my opinion.

If you want proven look at what was a page back:

Apollo V3 1.1 TH/s - $749
Not much better then the old A1's on efficiency and just a little more power then them.   The A1's you can find around 1 BTC.  Approx $550 dollars cheaper.

Zeus V3 4.5 TH/s - $2999 USD
It's been month's and we have not seen a single one of these (that I know of). 
S5- 340 each times 4 =1360 + psu's and you get the 4.5 TH for around half of a Zeus.

Uranus 6TH/s - $3299 USD (Pre-Order)
Nothing like it on market, no proof.  It's nearing shipping time of end of Q1 2015.

Scrypt
Ares 256 MH/s for $3499 USD
AlcheMiner 256 MH/s $999 each.  So 3x for cheaper.

Above is why we would be so surprised anyone would order from them right now.  And it seems the people the say they have ordered are low activity accounts.

Again you may have liked the company and paid their price and are not a lie.  If so I wish you best of luck in mining.  Believe it or not I wish hashcoins good luck aswell I just wish they would do something where price makes  sense.

Thank you for the wishes, and you may be right about the above comments regarding the HC hardware specs, however, till date no customer (at least here in the forum) proving that the company been cheated him/her with low class of hardware specs which are different from what he/she already bought.

We still have days to prove if the company is shady or not since no reply yet from the company regarding the wire transfer payment clearance.
bitMario

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:17:49 AM

hi all, anyone ordered golden nonce kit? Im interested but new to mining and need advice, thnx
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:53:06 AM

hi all, anyone ordered golden nonce kit? Im interested but new to mining and need advice, thnx

I've not seen anyone here receive one, that doesn't mean they haven't sold one.

The fact that its just a rebadged Hashfast kit means that there is actually some merit to them having the actual hardware for sale as their past performance of reselling other companies kit seems fairly true to form.

Only risk what you can afford to lose with companies like these.

Unfortunately the only reputable manufacturer of miners right now that is selling from stock is Bitmain www.bitmain.com with their Antminer S5

The good news is its almost twice as efficient as the Hashfast chip, the bad news is its probably twice as loud as well, although it can be modded with quieter fans.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
00king00

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:02:18 AM

The fact that its just a rebadged Hashfast kit means that there is actually some merit to them having the actual hardware for sale as their past performance of reselling other companies kit seems fairly true to form.

Unfortunately the only reputable manufacturer of miners right now that is selling from stock is Bitmain www.bitmain.com with their Antminer S5

The good news is its almost twice as efficient as the Hashfast chip, the bad news is its probably twice as loud as well, although it can be modded with quieter fans.

I got a positive email feedback yesterday from HC that the payment under process and mostly it will be deposit to their account before 1st April, and after the clearance of the payment they will start shipping process which will take I think almost 30 days to reach me, I will keep this topic as tracking for what happen as I REAL experience with HC not criticizing without buying as most of the guys here :-)
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:12:42 AM

I got a positive email feedback yesterday from HC that the payment under process and mostly it will be deposit to their account before 1st April, and after the clearance of the payment they will start shipping process which will take I think almost 30 days to reach me, I will keep this topic as tracking for what happen as I REAL experience with HC not criticizing without buying as most of the guys here :-)

30 days? Are you living on a boat in the pacific ocean?Huh?
Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:31:42 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2015, 09:14:11 AM by Biffa

Can you read the question? bitMario wants to know if anyone has ordered a golden nonce kit. Did you order a golden nonce kit? My answer was pertaining to the question, yours wasn't.

You may not be a shill, you may just be someone who can afford to lose money easily, but you sure sound like one. Why does email feedback telling you payment is under process "positive"? Why will your deposit "mostly" be deposited in their account before the 1st April, and explain why the just the "start" of the shipping process takes 30 days. There are so many doubts and incongruous asides in your comments that it reads like a snake oil sellers advertisment from 1920.

And aren't you buying a Uranus? Why don't you show us the invoice you received, and the transfer proof, you can easily print them off and blank out any personal details before scanning them in. If you are so keen to provide proof of a REAL experience why don't you do that? Then at least we will know you are just a poor schmuck risking his cash rather than someone trying to dupe people to send money to this company?

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:08:16 AM

Can you read the question? bitMario wants to know if anyone has ordered a golden nonce kit. Did you order a golden nonce kit? My answer was pertaining to the question, yours wasn't.

You may not be a shill, you may just be someone who can afford to lose money easily, but you sure sound like one. Why does email feedback telling you payment is under process "positive"? Why will your deposit "mostly" be deposited in their account before the 1st April, and explain why the just the "start" of the shipping process takes 30 days. There are so many doubts and incongruous asides in your comments that it reads like a snake oil sellers advertisment from 1920.

And aren't you buying a Uranus? Why don't you show us the invoice you received, and the transfer proof, you can easily print them off and blank out any personal details before scanning them in. If you are so keen to provide proof of a REAL experience why don't you do that? Then at least we will know you are just a poor schmuck risking his cash rather than someone trying to dupe people to send money to this company?

Uranus was what was mentioned before.  I would be amazed if he get's one in 30 day's.  But I would love to be wrong on that.

I wish there were customers that paid via BTC (so we can see payment to HashCoins).  And that it was someone who has more activity.  It is odd that prices are rediclous and yet low level accounts come in talking about buying and great expirence.  Again I could be wrong and they are great.
elrippo
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 11:54:29 AM

Uranus was what was mentioned before.  I would be amazed if he get's one in 30 day's.  But I would love to be wrong on that.

I wish there were customers that paid via BTC (so we can see payment to HashCoins).  And that it was someone who has more activity.  It is odd that prices are rediclous and yet low level accounts come in talking about buying and great expirence.  Again I could be wrong and they are great.

Why are you so keen about trust levels and activity of a user? In my opinion, as a neeby in this forum, it is not important who is buying, it depends on the outcome.
So, if the outcome should be that we all get actual pictures and statistics of the new UranusV1 miner, you as Hero and Superman members can only benefit from a neeby.
And maybe you "old" guys in BTC, should take a step back from always crying out SCAM and other discriminating behaviour, and instead take it a bit more positive, else nobody in the ecosystem will mature including yourself.

Kind regards,
elrippo.

For Advertisement. PM me to discuss.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 01:25:59 PM

Why are you so keen about trust levels and activity of a user? In my opinion, as a neeby in this forum, it is not important who is buying, it depends on the outcome.
So, if the outcome should be that we all get actual pictures and statistics of the new UranusV1 miner, you as Hero and Superman members can only benefit from a neeby.
And maybe you "old" guys in BTC, should take a step back from always crying out SCAM and other discriminating behaviour, and instead take it a bit more positive, else nobody in the ecosystem will mature including yourself.

Kind regards,
elrippo.

I have nothing against new people.  It's just so many accounts that support Hash Coins are low activity and not registered very long.   

I think it's suspicious but I could be wrong.  And no one pays with btc?  Seems again suspicious.

Either way I feel this bickering is starting to take away from the thread.  Which is not my intention.   I have said what i think now I will just watch and see what time does.
lobogil

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 01:54:10 PM

I call BullShit - post proof or it never happened  Roll Eyes

30 days....... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
elrippo
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:09:35 PM

Kind regards,
elrippo.

I have nothing against new people.  It's just so many accounts that support Hash Coins are low activity and not registered very long.   

I think it's suspicious but I could be wrong.  And no one pays with btc?  Seems again suspicious.

Either way I feel this bickering is starting to take away from the thread.  Which is not my intention.   I have said what i think now I will just watch and see what time does.

I got your point, and i agree with you in terms of HC. Just to be speculative...
Maybe HC got want we have all been waiting for and "youngsters" and "newbys" jump on the train and take their change.

As you said, let´s get a good cup of tea and wait a month or two. For the rest, please stop picking arround with your "HC is scam, bulls?@~*" and so on, that is getting nobody nowhere!

Kind regards,
elrippo 

RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:46:23 PM

Fact is: HashCoins is actively looking at what is being written in this board but does not react.

Fact is: HashCoins wants to get the money from buyers. However, once the money has been sent, they want the client to wave all his rights. The "Term of Sales" on their homepage doesn't show any content. But they also write: "All Sales Final. No cancellations or returns will be accepted". So once you've paid, they take the right to wait two months before they may or may not deliver.

Fact is: The first "persons" who jumped into this thread were all newbies. And guess what: Most of them were almost exclusively writing on this thread. So this smells like sock puppets.

Until now, I was lucky every time with pre-orders and was able to get my miners or my money back.

And I wish for myself that HashCoins is a legit company - let alone for this would give me the opportunity to go there and meet Tanja :-p

However, they either have a totally crappy and unprofessional marketing section (hello Tanja) or are a scam.

Future will show...
elrippo
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 06:44:04 AM

Fact is: HashCoins is actively looking at what is being written in this board but does not react.

Fact is: HashCoins wants to get the money from buyers. However, once the money has been sent, they want the client to wave all his rights. The "Term of Sales" on their homepage doesn't show any content. But they also write: "All Sales Final. No cancellations or returns will be accepted". So once you've paid, they take the right to wait two months before they may or may not deliver.

Fact is: The first "persons" who jumped into this thread were all newbies. And guess what: Most of them were almost exclusively writing on this thread. So this smells like sock puppets.

Until now, I was lucky every time with pre-orders and was able to get my miners or my money back.

And I wish for myself that HashCoins is a legit company - let alone for this would give me the opportunity to go there and meet Tanja :-p

However, they either have a totally crappy and unprofessional marketing section (hello Tanja) or are a scam.

Future will show...

...Nope....
That is not true. In the EU as a consumer you have a "on sale or return" for 14 days in general, no matter what you purchase.
This can not be excluded in B2C, it can be excluded in B2B.
http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/shopping/shopping-abroad/returning-unwanted-goods/index_en.htm
So if you are unhappy with your goods purchased in the EU, just send them back and you have to be refunded.

In terms of Tanja, you just have to stop by  Cheesy

Kind regards,
elrippo

dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 08:54:37 AM

Future will show...

...Nope....
That is not true. In the EU as a consumer you have a "on sale or return" for 14 days in general, no matter what you purchase.
This can not be excluded in B2C, it can be excluded in B2B.
http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/shopping/shopping-abroad/returning-unwanted-goods/index_en.htm
So if you are unhappy with your goods purchased in the EU, just send them back and you have to be refunded.

In terms of Tanja, you just have to stop by  Cheesy

Kind regards,
elrippo

Just a quick addition, EU DSRs only apply if both the consumer and the seller are both in the EU. That's true in this case, but I see it repeated many times regarding non EU imports also.

Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 09:22:29 AM

Hashcoins terms were mysteriously removed from their web site in March

http://web.archive.org/web/20150317072710/https://www.hashcoins.com/company/terms/

You might be interested in clause 6 which states that you purchase the goods for commercial use, which makes this a B2B transaction.

Also the clause 7 that shows the warranty is only 14 days.  Shocked

And the best one 12.1 which basically lets them off the hook if they can't get parts or they have problems with their suppliers.

Please see the KnC thread and Bitmine.ch threads about how effective customers have been getting refunds from EU companies.

Our Terms
HashCoins Terms of Sale of Products
By placing your order, you accept and are bound by the terms and conditions below.
1. Agreement structure
1.1. These terms of sale (the “Terms”) shall apply to all sales and deliveries of products (the “Products”) from HashCoins LLC (“HashCoins”) to the purchaser (the “Purchaser”) or its representatives. These terms of sale together with the order and the order confirmation (if any) are jointly referred to as the “Agreement”. Any conditions contrary to the content of these Terms, e.g. purchase terms or other terms attached to or referred to in the Purchaserís order, shall only be applicable if such conditions have been approved in writing by an authorized signatory of HashCoins.
1.2. Purchaser is deemed to accept these Terms upon Buyer or its representative’s: (i) purchase of Products, (ii) clicking an acceptance button or checking an acceptance box online or similar act of acceptance, (iii) written or verbal assent, (iv) acceptance of delivery of the Product or partial delivery of Product, (v) payment or partial payment, or (vi) other conduct constituting acceptance; whichever occurs first.
1.3. The Products are sold for business and personal use.

2. Order and Order Confirmation
2.1. Upon HashCoins receipt of the Purchaser’s order, the order will be confirmed in accordance with HashCoins procedures. The Purchaser acknowledges and accepts that such order confirmation may be sent via e-mail or other electronic interface. The Purchaser may always request a written order confirmation by contacting HashCoins customer service.

3. Pricing
3.1. The Products are sold at the prices prevailing on the day of order according to the HashCoins price list at that time. Applicable prices do not include taxes, customs or other applicable costs. The Purchaser is solely liable to pay all taxes, customs or other applicable costs related to purchase of the Products.

4. Fees and Payment Terms
4.1. Payment shall be made in advance upon order by direct Bitcoin payment or wire transfer or any other manner facilitated by HashCoins from time to time. Full payment is a condition for HashCoins to accept an order. If payment is not received within the time that is customary for the used manner of payment, HashCoins is entitled: (i) until further notice to suspend delivery of outstanding orders from the Purchaser until HashCoins receives payment or, and/or (ii) to terminate the Agreement. For the avoidance of doubt, HashCoins is not bound by the Agreement until payment has been received in full. Costs for freight may be charged separately upon delivery and HashCoins may, in such case, require additional payments to be made as a condition for delivering the Products.

5. Returns
5.1. Returns are only accepted upon the prior approval of HashCoins. In the event of a return, HashCoins is entitled to make deductions due to any deficiencies. HashCoins is entitled to request and require the Purchaser to grant HashCoins opportunity to conduct inspection of the Products prior to accepting a return. Any return cost will be charged to the Purchaser, unless the return has been subject to the prior approval of HashCoins.

6. Commercial Use
6.1. Buyer acknowledges and agrees that the Products purchased from HashCoins are for own internal, commercial use, and not for resale purposes. These terms do not grant distribution rights as a reseller for HashCoins, which must be agreed to separately.

7. Limited Warranty
7.1. HashCoins warrants that the Products, will perform according to the at all times published specification for a period of fourteen (14) days from delivery from HashCoins provided that the Products have been used in accordance with the at all times published instructions and requirements issued by HashCoins, including but not limited to prescribed operating environment for the Products. Products are for indoor use only. Liability for defects shall not cover defects due to circumstances arising after the risk for the Products has passed to the Purchaser such as, however not limited to, defects due to normal wear and tear or deterioration. HashCoins warrants that the Products are delivered free of pledges or any other encumbrance not known by the Purchaser. Any warranty obligations for HashCoins requires a written complaint by the Purchaser within reasonable time, no later than fourteen (14) days from when the Purchaser became aware, or should have been aware, of the relevant defect or fault. HashCoins is not liable for any defect or fault caused by the Purchaser or a third party or that is caused by, including but not limited to, improper use, handling or excessive use of the Products. Further, HashCoins is not responsible for defects caused as a result of the Purchaser or a third party has failed to comply with the instructions given by HashCoins. The content of this limited warranty shall replace all other written or non-written, explicit or implied warranties.
7.2. In case of damage during shipping the Purchaser is obliged to file a complaint to the shipping company according to their terms and conditions. HashCoins is not liable for damage caused by transportation.

8. Limitation of Liability
8.1. HashCoins’ liability under the Agreement is limited to the abovementioned limited warranty. As an exclusive remedy for any covered warranty claim, HashCoins may choose to (i) re-deliver new products, (ii) repair the defected Product or. Such new delivery or repair is conditioned upon the Purchaser’s complaint of a defect or deficiency within the prescribed time specified in these terms and conditions. Should the Purchaser fail to make such complaint within the prescribed time, the Purchaser waives all claims hereunder in relation to the Products. If requested by HashCoins, all Products which deviate from the warranty shall be returned to HashCoins. HashCoins is responsible for arranging such returns. In case of any non-approved returns, the Purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs associated with such return.
8.2. HashCoinsí liability under the Agreement is, irrespective of the type, reason and scope of the defect, deficiency or damage, limited to the value of the individual Product that gave rise to liability. HashCoins is under no circumstances liable for damage caused by the Product unless otherwise provided by mandatory product safety- or liability legislation.
8.3. HashCoins is not liable for any indirect, consequential or special damages or loss of any kind, such as, but not limited to, loss of production, loss of profits and loss of business. HashCoins is not liable for compensation for loss or damage due to the Purchaserís obligation to pay compensation to a third party.

9. Delivery Terms
9.1. The Products are delivered EXW (Incoterms 2010) to the delivery address specified by the Purchaser, unless otherwise agreed. The delivery date is provided for information purposes only and shall not be binding on HashCoins. The Purchaser is not entitled to refuse acceptance of the Products, withdraw, cancel or revoke the order or make claims for compensation due to any delayed delivery.
9.2. Where delivery is delayed due to any of the circumstances constituting force majeure in accordance with Section 12 below or due to any act or omission by the Purchaser, the delivery period shall be extended by such a period as is reasonable in light of the circumstances. The delivery period shall also be extended where the cause of the delay arises after the expiry of the originally agreed delivery period.
9.3. If the delivery is prevented due to the Purchaserís negligent acts or omissions, the risk for the Products shall pass to the Purchaser on the date when the Products were ready for delivery. In case of any damage to delivered Products and/or its packaging, the Purchaser is solely responsible for making any reservation or claim for compensation in relation to the relevant appropriate logistics/freight company.
9.4. Delivery-on-call. The Purchaser recognizes that the Product is not Purchaser specific but is a generic product. The Purchaser is thus not entitled to any specific produced item. Upon Purchaser’s written request the manufacturing, sale and delivery of the product can be postponed to a date to be agreed between Purchaser and HashCoins – a delivery-on-call.
9.5. In case HashCoins and Purchaser have agreed on a delivery-on-call, Purchaser may request and HashCoins shall provide, or arrange to be provided by a third party, a hosting service according to which HashCoins, or the third party as the case may be, shall provide Purchaser of an electronic service in the form of Bitcoin mining for the sole benefit of the Purchaser.
9.6. Purchaser recognizes and accepts that under a delivery-on-call and hosting agreement Purchaser has not received title to any Product nor will any Product be manufactured until Purchaser has given notice to HashCoins to manufacture and deliver a Product, and consequently that the hosting agreement is an agreement of an electronic service only and not an agreement to sell a Product.
9.7. If the delivery of Product(s) is not performed by the date stated by HashCoins, HashCoins reserves the right to offer the Customer compensation of equal or greater value in form of hardware and/or remote mining at HashCoins’ discretion.

10. Termination
10.1. HashCoins reserves the right to terminate and rescind an approved order, or the entire Agreement, immediately in the event the Purchaser breaches the Agreement and fails to rectify such breach within thirty (30) calendar days from HashCoins’ written notification to the Purchaser of the breach. Such notice shall not affect HashCoinsí right to claim damages or any other economic compensation due to the Purchaser’s breach. Further, HashCoins reserves the right to immediately terminate and rescind an approved order, or the entire Agreement, in the event that the Purchaser: (i) no longer conducts any of its business activities, (ii) suspends its payments, (iii) enters into liquidation or initiates reorganization, (iv) initiates negotiations with creditors on composition or (v) for any other reason may reasonably be deemed as insolvent.
10.2. Termination and rescission under this section shall not under any circumstances give rise to any obligation for HashCoins to pay compensation to the Purchaser, and does not restrict HashCoins’ possibility to claim damages or other economic compensation due to the event which justified HashCoins to terminate the order or the Agreement.

11. Intellectual Property
11.1. HashCoins disclaims any and all written or verbal, explicit or implied warranties on intellectual property infringements with respect to the use of the Products. All logotypes, trademarks or product names set out on the Products and any design of the Products constitutes HashCoinsí protected intellectual property. Use, reproduction or representation (in whole or in part) of these logotypes, trademarks, product names or the Products themselves regardless of in what form it occurs, is prohibited unless such use is approved in writing in advance by HashCoins. The Purchaser undertakes not to remove or alter HashCoinsí labeling of the Products.

12. Force Majeure
12.1. HashCoins is exempted from fulfilling its obligations under this Agreement and is entitled to cancel the Purchaserís confirmed orders without any liability, in the event of force majeure such as strikes, floods and fires, wars, riots, interruptions in transport, shortage of material or energy sources affecting HashCoins or its sub-suppliers, accidents or other occurrences which affects sub-suppliersí production, bankruptcy or compulsory liquidation of a sub-supplier, accidents of any kind, governmental decisions which affects manufacturing or use of the Products and, in general, such events that were unforeseen at the time of the order which prevents or hinder manufacturing, transportation or delivery of the Products to the Purchaser.

13. Personal Data
13.1. Personal data provided to HashCoins within the framework of an order for Products will be recorded and processed by HashCoins and may also be transferred to the third party providers (such as hosting providers or payment processing providers) inside or outside the European Union for the execution of the order for Products. The Purchaser hereby consent to such processing of personal data. HashCoins processes personal data in accordance with the Estonian Personal Data Protection Act (Est: Isikuandmete kaitse seadus, RT I 2007, 24, 127) for the purpose of prepare and administer orders and to fulfill HashCoinsí obligations under the Agreement. HashCoins may also use your personal data for the purpose of developing and managing its services as well as for market and customer analysis. HashCoins is the personal data controller for the personal data that HashCoins process. HashCoins shall take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the Purchasers personal data. The Purchaser may at any time contact HashCoins to receive more information about HashCoinsí processing of your personal data and to correct any inaccurate personal information.

14. Amendments, Assignments etc.
14.1. Any written or oral undertakings and commitments made prior to the Agreement are replaced by the content in these general terms and conditions of sale. The Purchaser may not assign or pledge its rights and/or obligations under this Agreement, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of HashCoins.
14.2. HashCoins may amend this Agreement in whole or in part. The amended Agreement will apply to all orders submitted subsequent to publishing.

15. Applicable law and dispute resolution
15.1. This Agreement shall be interpreted and applied in accordance with Estonian law, without regard to any conflict of law. Any disputes are to be settled by The Court of Arbitration of the Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and it shall be the first instance.

16. Confidentiality
16.1. The Purchaser undertakes not to reveal information which the Purchaser receives from HashCoins and which are HashCoins trade secrets or otherwise of such nature that it may be considered as confidential information to any third party. This undertaking shall apply during the term of the agreement and thereafter. The Purchaser further undertakes to take necessary measures to prevent confidential information from being disclosed to third parties by the Purchaserís employees or contractors.

HashCoins Terms of Sale of Products: Hosted Mining
By placing your order, you accept and are bound by the terms and conditions below.

1. Agreement structure
1.1. These Terms of Sale (the “Terms”) shall apply to all sales and of hosted mining products (the “Products”) from HashCoins LLC (“HashCoins”) to the Customer (the “Customer”) or its representatives. These Terms apply to hosting of Customer purchased Products and providing the Customer access to remote mining (“Hosting Services”) for a set period (“Term”) as well as delivering the Products in case the Customer requests the Products at the end of the Term (“Delivery”). These Terms of sale together with the order and the order confirmation (if any) are jointly referred to as the “Agreement”. Any conditions contrary to the content of these Terms, e.g. purchase terms or other terms attached to or referred to in the Customer’s order, shall only be applicable if such conditions have been approved in writing by an authorized signatory of HashCoins.
1.2. Customer is deemed to accept these Terms upon Customer or its representative’s: (i) purchase of Products, (ii) clicking an acceptance button or checking an acceptance box online or similar act of acceptance, (iii) written or verbal assent, (iv) payment or partial payment, or (v) other conduct constituting acceptance; whichever occurs first.

2.1. Upon HashCoins receipt of the Customer’s order, the order will be confirmed in accordance with HashCoins procedures. The Customer acknowledges and accepts that such order confirmation may be sent via e-mail or other electronic interface. The Customer may always request a written order confirmation by contacting HashCoins’ customer service.

3. Pricing
3.1. The Products are sold at the prices prevailing on the day of order according to the HashCoins price list at that time. Applicable prices do not include taxes, customs or other applicable costs. The Customer is solely liable to pay all taxes, customs or other applicable costs related to purchase of the Products.
3.2. Recurring electricity and maintenance fees are not included in the price and are charged periodically from the Customer’s balance. Electricity and maintenance fees are dependent on the cost of electricity and other factors and thus are subject to change.
3.3. One-time installation fee is not included in the price. It depends on the volume of the order and will be added into the invoice.

4.1. Payment shall be made in advance upon order by direct Bitcoin payment or wire transfer or any other manner facilitated by HashCoins from time to time. Full payment is a condition for HashCoins to accept an order. If payment is not received within the time that is customary for the used manner of payment, HashCoins is entitled: (i) until further notice to suspend delivery of outstanding orders from the Customer until HashCoins receives payment or, and/or (ii) to terminate the Agreement. For the avoidance of doubt, HashCoins is not bound by the Agreement until payment has been received in full.

5.  Hosting Services
5.1. HashCoins undertakes to provide the Customer with Hosting Services during the Term with the Customer’s Products has purchased from HashCoins.
5.2. HashCoins has the right to connect the Customer to the Hosting Services gradually and/or in parts, according to HashCoins’ capabilities.
5.3. HashCoins will start to provide the Hosting Services to the Customer when: (a) the Customer’s order is paid in full, (b) all required forms have been filled by the Customer, and (c) it is convenient and possible for HashCoins to activate the Hosting Services.
5.4. The Customer will during the Term receive bitcoins from the Hosting Services directly to the bitcoin account the Customer has designated and not via HashCoins.
5.5. The Hosting Services are provided “as is” and HashCoins will make its best effort to provide the Hosting Services according to this Agreement.

6. Term
6.1. All Products are hosted by HashCoins for a period of one year. The Term starts from the moment when the Customer has agreed to this Agreement and all prerequisites from section 5.3 are fulfilled.
6.2. At the end of the Term customer has the right to:
6.2.1. Prolong the Term for one year.
6.2.2. Locally pick up the Products – no shipping fees.
6.2.3. Request shipping of the Products – involves shipping fees and may involve taxes, customs and/or other applicable costs.
6.2.4. Apply for a request for HashCoins to purchase the Products back at the market price at the moment of Term expiry. HashCoins is not obliged to fulfill this request.

7. Commercial Use
7.1. Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Products and Hosting Services purchased from HashCoins are for own internal, commercial use, and not for resale purposes. These terms do not grant distribution rights as a reseller for HashCoins, which must be agreed to separately.

8. Limited Warranty
8.1. HashCoins warrants that the Products, will perform according to the at all times published specification for a period of fourteen (14) days from delivery from HashCoins provided that the Products have been used in accordance with the at all times published instructions and requirements issued by HashCoins, including but not limited to prescribed operating environment for the Products. Products are for indoor use only. Liability for defects shall not cover defects due to circumstances arising after the risk for the Products has passed to the Customer such as, however not limited to, defects due to normal wear and tear or deterioration. HashCoins warrants that the Products are delivered free of pledges or any other encumbrance not known by the Customer. Any warranty obligations for HashCoins requires a written complaint by the Customer within reasonable time, no later than fourteen (14) days from when the Customer became aware, or should have been aware, of the relevant defect or fault. HashCoins is not liable for any defect or fault caused by the Customer or a third party or that is caused by, including but not limited to, improper use, handling or excessive use of the Products. Further, HashCoins is not responsible for defects caused as a result of the Customer or a third party has failed to comply with the instructions given by HashCoins. The content of this limited warranty shall replace all other written or non-written, explicit or implied warranties.
8.2. In case of damage during shipping the Customer is obliged to file a complaint to the shipping company according to their terms and conditions. HashCoins is not liable for damage caused by transportation.

9. Limitation of Liability
9.1. HashCoins’ liability under the Agreement is limited to the abovementioned limited warranty. As an exclusive remedy for any covered warranty claim, HashCoins may choose to (i) re-deliver new products or (ii) repair the defected product. Such new delivery, repair is conditioned upon the Customer’s complaint of a defect or deficiency within the prescribed time specified in these terms and conditions. Should the Customer fail to make such complaint within the prescribed time, the Customer waives all claims hereunder in relation to the Products. If requested by HashCoins, all Products which deviate from the warranty shall be returned to HashCoins. HashCoins is responsible for arranging such returns. In case of any non-approved returns, the Customer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with such return.
9.2. HashCoins’ liability under the Agreement is, irrespective of the type, reason and scope of the defect, deficiency or damage, limited to the value of the individual Product that gave rise to liability. HashCoins is under no circumstances liable for damage caused by the Product unless otherwise provided by mandatory product safety- or liability legislation.
9.3. HashCoins is not liable for any indirect, consequential or special damages or loss of any kind, such as, but not limited to, loss of production, loss of profits and loss of business. HashCoins is not liable for compensation for loss or damage due to the Customer’s obligation to pay compensation to a third party.

10. Cancellation and Refund
10.1. Customer may cancel Hosting Services at any time, retaining ownership of the Products.
10.2. In the event of a cancellation:
10.2.1. Customer is then obliged either to pick up the Products from HashCoins locally or request the Products to be shipped – refer to section 6.2.3.
10.2.2. Customer is eligible to keep the bitcoins mined until the cancellation.
10.2.3. HashCoins is not obliged to reimburse the Customer any fees or provide any compensation for lost profits.

11. Delivery Terms
11.1. This section is relevant if the Customer elects to request Delivery of the Products at the end of the Term.
11.2. The Products are delivered EXW (Incoterms 2010) to the delivery address specified by the Customer, unless otherwise agreed. The delivery date is provided for information purposes only and shall not be binding on HashCoins. The Customer is not entitled to refuse acceptance of the Products, withdraw, cancel or revoke the order or make claims for compensation due to any delayed delivery.
11.3. Where delivery is delayed due to any of the circumstances constituting force majeure in accordance with Section 14 below or due to any act or omission by the Customer, the delivery period shall be extended by such a period as is reasonable in light of the circumstances.  The delivery period shall also be extended where the cause of the delay arises after the expiry of the originally agreed delivery period.
11.4. If the delivery is prevented due to the Customer’s negligent acts or omissions, the risk for the Products shall pass to the Customer on the date when the Products were ready for delivery. In case of any damage to delivered Products and/or its packaging, the Customer is solely responsible for making any reservation or claim for compensation in relation to the relevant appropriate logistics/freight company.
11.5. Delivery-on-call. The Customer recognizes that the Product is not Customer specific but is a generic product. The Customer is thus not entitled to any specific produced item.  Upon Customer’s written request the manufacturing, sale and delivery of the product can be postponed to a date to be agreed between Customer and HashCoins – a delivery-on-call.
11.6. In case HashCoins and Customer have agreed on a delivery-on-call, Customer may request and HashCoins shall provide, or arrange to be provided by a third party, a hosting service according to which HashCoins, or the third party as the case may be, shall provide Customer of an electronic service in the form of Bitcoin mining for the sole benefit of the Customer.
11.7. Customer recognizes and accepts that under a delivery-on-call and hosting agreement Customer has not received title to any Product nor will any Product be manufactured until Customer has given notice to HashCoins to manufacture and deliver a Product, and consequently that the hosting agreement is an agreement of an electronic service only and not an agreement to sell a Product.
11.8. If the delivery of Product(s) is not performed by the date stated by HashCoins, HashCoins reserves the right to offer the Customer compensation of equal or greater value at HashCoins’ discretion.

12. Termination
12.1. HashCoins reserves the right to terminate and rescind an approved order, or the entire Agreement, immediately in the event the Customer breaches the Agreement and fails to rectify such breach within thirty (30) calendar days from HashCoins’ written notification to the Customer of the breach. Such notice shall not affect HashCoins’ right to claim damages or any other economic compensation due to the Customer’s breach. Further, HashCoins reserves the right to immediately terminate and rescind an approved order, or the entire Agreement, in the event that the Customer: (i) no longer conducts any of its business activities, (ii) suspends its payments, (iii) enters into liquidation or initiates reorganization, (iv) initiates negotiations with creditors on composition or (v) for any other reason may reasonably be deemed as insolvent.
12.2. Termination and rescission under this section shall not under any circumstances give rise to any obligation for HashCoins to pay compensation to the Customer, and does not restrict HashCoins’ possibility to claim damages or other economic compensation due to the event which justified HashCoins to terminate the order or the Agreement.

13. Intellectual Property
13.1. HashCoins disclaims any and all written or verbal, explicit or implied warranties on intellectual property infringements with respect to the use of the Products. All logotypes, trademarks or product names set out on the Products and any design of the Products constitutes HashCoins’ protected intellectual property. Use, reproduction or representation (in whole or in part) of these logotypes, trademarks, product names or the Products themselves regardless of in what form it occurs, is prohibited unless such use is approved in writing in advance by HashCoins. The Customer undertakes not to remove or alter HashCoins’ labeling of the Products.

14. Force Majeure
14.1. HashCoins is exempted from fulfilling its obligations under this Agreement and is entitled to cancel the Customer’s confirmed orders without any liability, in the event of force majeure such as strikes, floods and fires, wars, riots, interruptions in transport, shortage of material or energy sources affecting HashCoins or its sub-suppliers, accidents or other occurrences which affects sub-suppliers’ production, bankruptcy or compulsory liquidation of a sub-supplier, accidents of any kind, governmental decisions which affects manufacturing or use of the Products and, in general, such events that were unforeseen at the time of the order which prevents or hinder manufacturing, transportation or delivery of the Products to the Customer.

15. Personal Data
15.1. Personal data provided to HashCoins within the framework of an order for Products will be recorded and processed by HashCoins and may also be transferred to the third party providers (such as hosting providers or payment processing providers) inside or outside the European Union for the execution of the order for Products. The Customer hereby consent to such processing of personal data. HashCoins processes personal data in accordance with the Estonian Personal Data Protection Act (Est: Isikuandmete kaitse seadus, RT I 2007, 24, 127) for the purpose of prepare and administer orders and to fulfill HashCoins’ obligations under the Agreement. HashCoins may also use your personal data for the purpose of developing and managing its services as well as for market and customer analysis. HashCoins is the personal data controller for the personal data that HashCoins process. HashCoins shall take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the Customers personal data. The Customer may at any time contact HashCoins to receive more information about HashCoins’ processing of your personal data and to correct any inaccurate personal information.

16. Amendments, Assignments etc.
16.1. Any written or oral undertakings and commitments made prior to the Agreement are replaced by the content in these general terms and conditions of sale. The Customer may not assign or pledge its rights and/or obligations under this Agreement, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of HashCoins.
16.2. HashCoins may amend this Agreement in whole or in part. The amended Agreement will apply to all orders submitted subsequent to publishing.

17. Applicable law and dispute resolution
17.1. This Agreement shall be interpreted and applied in accordance with Estonian law, without regard to any conflict of law. Any disputes are to be settled by The Court of Arbitration of the Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and it shall be the first instance.

18. Confidentiality
18.1. The Customer undertakes not to reveal information which the Customer receives from HashCoins and which are HashCoins trade secrets or otherwise of such nature that it may be considered as confidential information to any third party. This undertaking shall apply during the term of the agreement and thereafter. The Customer further undertakes to take necessary measures to prevent confidential information from being disclosed to third parties by the Customer’s employees or contractors.

elrippo
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 09:44:29 AM

Hashcoins terms were mysteriously removed from their web site in March

http://web.archive.org/web/20150317072710/https://www.hashcoins.com/company/terms/

You might be interested in clause 6 which states that you purchase the goods for commercial use, which makes this a B2B transaction.

Also the clause 7 that shows the warranty is only 14 days.  Shocked

And the best one 12.1 which basically lets them off the hook if they can't get parts or they have problems with their suppliers.

Please see the KnC thread and Bitmine.ch threads about how effective customers have been getting refunds from EU companies.

Our Terms
HashCoins Terms of Sale of Products
1. Agreement structure
1.1. These terms of sale (the “Terms”) shall apply to all sales and deliveries of products (the “Products”) from HashCoins LLC (“HashCoins”) to the purchaser (the “Purchaser”) or its representatives. These terms of sale together with the order and the order confirmation (if any) are jointly referred to as the “Agreement”. Any conditions contrary to the content of these Terms, e.g. purchase terms or other terms attached to or referred to in the Purchaserís order, shall only be applicable if such conditions have been approved in writing by an authorized signatory of HashCoins.
1.2. Purchaser is deemed to accept these Terms upon Buyer or its representative’s: (i) purchase of Products, (ii) clicking an acceptance button or checking an acceptance box online or similar act of acceptance, (iii) written or verbal assent, (iv) acceptance of delivery of the Product or partial delivery of Product, (v) payment or partial payment, or (vi) other conduct constituting acceptance; whichever occurs first.

2.1. Upon HashCoins receipt of the Purchaser’s order, the order will be confirmed in accordance with HashCoins procedures. The Purchaser acknowledges and accepts that such order confirmation may be sent via e-mail or other electronic interface. The Purchaser may always request a written order confirmation by contacting HashCoins customer service.

3. Pricing
3.1. The Products are sold at the prices prevailing on the day of order according to the HashCoins price list at that time. Applicable prices do not include taxes, customs or other applicable costs. The Purchaser is solely liable to pay all taxes, customs or other applicable costs related to purchase of the Products.

4.1. Payment shall be made in advance upon order by direct Bitcoin payment or wire transfer or any other manner facilitated by HashCoins from time to time. Full payment is a condition for HashCoins to accept an order. If payment is not received within the time that is customary for the used manner of payment, HashCoins is entitled: (i) until further notice to suspend delivery of outstanding orders from the Purchaser until HashCoins receives payment or, and/or (ii) to terminate the Agreement. For the avoidance of doubt, HashCoins is not bound by the Agreement until payment has been received in full. Costs for freight may be charged separately upon delivery and HashCoins may, in such case, require additional payments to be made as a condition for delivering the Products.

5. Returns
5.1. Returns are only accepted upon the prior approval of HashCoins. In the event of a return, HashCoins is entitled to make deductions due to any deficiencies. HashCoins is entitled to request and require the Purchaser to grant HashCoins opportunity to conduct inspection of the Products prior to accepting a return. Any return cost will be charged to the Purchaser, unless the return has been subject to the prior approval of HashCoins.

6. Commercial Use
6.1. Buyer acknowledges and agrees that the Products purchased from HashCoins are for own internal, commercial use, and not for resale purposes. These terms do not grant distribution rights as a reseller for HashCoins, which must be agreed to separately.

7. Limited Warranty
7.1. HashCoins warrants that the Products, will perform according to the at all times published specification for a period of fourteen (14) days from delivery from HashCoins provided that the Products have been used in accordance with the at all times published instructions and requirements issued by HashCoins, including but not limited to prescribed operating environment for the Products. Products are for indoor use only. Liability for defects shall not cover defects due to circumstances arising after the risk for the Products has passed to the Purchaser such as, however not limited to, defects due to normal wear and tear or deterioration. HashCoins warrants that the Products are delivered free of pledges or any other encumbrance not known by the Purchaser. Any warranty obligations for HashCoins requires a written complaint by the Purchaser within reasonable time, no later than fourteen (14) days from when the Purchaser became aware, or should have been aware, of the relevant defect or fault. HashCoins is not liable for any defect or fault caused by the Purchaser or a third party or that is caused by, including but not limited to, improper use, handling or excessive use of the Products. Further, HashCoins is not responsible for defects caused as a result of the Purchaser or a third party has failed to comply with the instructions given by HashCoins. The content of this limited warranty shall replace all other written or non-written, explicit or implied warranties.
7.2. In case of damage during shipping the Purchaser is obliged to file a complaint to the shipping company according to their terms and conditions. HashCoins is not liable for damage caused by transportation.

8. Limitation of Liability
8.1. HashCoins’ liability under the Agreement is limited to the abovementioned limited warranty. As an exclusive remedy for any covered warranty claim, HashCoins may choose to (i) re-deliver new products, (ii) repair the defected Product or. Such new delivery or repair is conditioned upon the Purchaser’s complaint of a defect or deficiency within the prescribed time specified in these terms and conditions. Should the Purchaser fail to make such complaint within the prescribed time, the Purchaser waives all claims hereunder in relation to the Products. If requested by HashCoins, all Products which deviate from the warranty shall be returned to HashCoins. HashCoins is responsible for arranging such returns. In case of any non-approved returns, the Purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs associated with such return.
8.2. HashCoinsí liability under the Agreement is, irrespective of the type, reason and scope of the defect, deficiency or damage, limited to the value of the individual Product that gave rise to liability. HashCoins is under no circumstances liable for damage caused by the Product unless otherwise provided by mandatory product safety- or liability legislation.
8.3. HashCoins is not liable for any indirect, consequential or special damages or loss of any kind, such as, but not limited to, loss of production, loss of profits and loss of business. HashCoins is not liable for compensation for loss or damage due to the Purchaserís obligation to pay compensation to a third party.

9. Delivery Terms
9.1. The Products are delivered EXW (Incoterms 2010) to the delivery address specified by the Purchaser, unless otherwise agreed. The delivery date is provided for information purposes only and shall not be binding on HashCoins. The Purchaser is not entitled to refuse acceptance of the Products, withdraw, cancel or revoke the order or make claims for compensation due to any delayed delivery.
9.2. Where delivery is delayed due to any of the circumstances constituting force majeure in accordance with Section 12 below or due to any act or omission by the Purchaser, the delivery period shall be extended by such a period as is reasonable in light of the circumstances. The delivery period shall also be extended where the cause of the delay arises after the expiry of the originally agreed delivery period.
9.3. If the delivery is prevented due to the Purchaserís negligent acts or omissions, the risk for the Products shall pass to the Purchaser on the date when the Products were ready for delivery. In case of any damage to delivered Products and/or its packaging, the Purchaser is solely responsible for making any reservation or claim for compensation in relation to the relevant appropriate logistics/freight company.
9.4. Delivery-on-call. The Purchaser recognizes that the Product is not Purchaser specific but is a generic product. The Purchaser is thus not entitled to any specific produced item. Upon Purchaser’s written request the manufacturing, sale and delivery of the product can be postponed to a date to be agreed between Purchaser and HashCoins – a delivery-on-call.
9.5. In case HashCoins and Purchaser have agreed on a delivery-on-call, Purchaser may request and HashCoins shall provide, or arrange to be provided by a third party, a hosting service according to which HashCoins, or the third party as the case may be, shall provide Purchaser of an electronic service in the form of Bitcoin mining for the sole benefit of the Purchaser.
9.6. Purchaser recognizes and accepts that under a delivery-on-call and hosting agreement Purchaser has not received title to any Product nor will any Product be manufactured until Purchaser has given notice to HashCoins to manufacture and deliver a Product, and consequently that the hosting agreement is an agreement of an electronic service only and not an agreement to sell a Product.
9.7. If the delivery of Product(s) is not performed by the date stated by HashCoins, HashCoins reserves the right to offer the Customer compensation of equal or greater value in form of hardware and/or remote mining at HashCoins’ discretion.

10. Termination
10.1. HashCoins reserves the right to terminate and rescind an approved order, or the entire Agreement, immediately in the event the Purchaser breaches the Agreement and fails to rectify such breach within thirty (30) calendar days from HashCoins’ written notification to the Purchaser of the breach. Such notice shall not affect HashCoinsí right to claim damages or any other economic compensation due to the Purchaser’s breach. Further, HashCoins reserves the right to immediately terminate and rescind an approved order, or the entire Agreement, in the event that the Purchaser: (i) no longer conducts any of its business activities, (ii) suspends its payments, (iii) enters into liquidation or initiates reorganization, (iv) initiates negotiations with creditors on composition or (v) for any other reason may reasonably be deemed as insolvent.
10.2. Termination and rescission under this section shall not under any circumstances give rise to any obligation for HashCoins to pay compensation to the Purchaser, and does not restrict HashCoins’ possibility to claim damages or other economic compensation due to the event which justified HashCoins to terminate the order or the Agreement.

11. Intellectual Property
11.1. HashCoins disclaims any and all written or verbal, explicit or implied warranties on intellectual property infringements with respect to the use of the Products. All logotypes, trademarks or product names set out on the Products and any design of the Products constitutes HashCoinsí protected intellectual property. Use, reproduction or representation (in whole or in part) of these logotypes, trademarks, product names or the Products themselves regardless of in what form it occurs, is prohibited unless such use is approved in writing in advance by HashCoins. The Purchaser undertakes not to remove or alter HashCoinsí labeling of the Products.

12. Force Majeure
12.1. HashCoins is exempted from fulfilling its obligations under this Agreement and is entitled to cancel the Purchaserís confirmed orders without any liability, in the event of force majeure such as strikes, floods and fires, wars, riots, interruptions in transport, shortage of material or energy sources affecting HashCoins or its sub-suppliers, accidents or other occurrences which affects sub-suppliersí production, bankruptcy or compulsory liquidation of a sub-supplier, accidents of any kind, governmental decisions which affects manufacturing or use of the Products and, in general, such events that were unforeseen at the time of the order which prevents or hinder manufacturing, transportation or delivery of the Products to the Purchaser.

13. Personal Data
13.1. Personal data provided to HashCoins within the framework of an order for Products will be recorded and processed by HashCoins and may also be transferred to the third party providers (such as hosting providers or payment processing providers) inside or outside the European Union for the execution of the order for Products. The Purchaser hereby consent to such processing of personal data. HashCoins processes personal data in accordance with the Estonian Personal Data Protection Act (Est: Isikuandmete kaitse seadus, RT I 2007, 24, 127) for the purpose of prepare and administer orders and to fulfill HashCoinsí obligations under the Agreement. HashCoins may also use your personal data for the purpose of developing and managing its services as well as for market and customer analysis. HashCoins is the personal data controller for the personal data that HashCoins process. HashCoins shall take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the Purchasers personal data. The Purchaser may at any time contact HashCoins to receive more information about HashCoinsí processing of your personal data and to correct any inaccurate personal information.

14. Amendments, Assignments etc.
14.1. Any written or oral undertakings and commitments made prior to the Agreement are replaced by the content in these general terms and conditions of sale. The Purchaser may not assign or pledge its rights and/or obligations under this Agreement, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of HashCoins.
14.2. HashCoins may amend this Agreement in whole or in part. The amended Agreement will apply to all orders submitted subsequent to publishing.

15. Applicable law and dispute resolution
15.1. This Agreement shall be interpreted and applied in accordance with Estonian law, without regard to any conflict of law. Any disputes are to be settled by The Court of Arbitration of the Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and it shall be the first instance.

16. Confidentiality
16.1. The Purchaser undertakes not to reveal information which the Purchaser receives from HashCoins and which are HashCoins trade secrets or otherwise of such nature that it may be considered as confidential information to any third party. This undertaking shall apply during the term of the agreement and thereafter. The Purchaser further undertakes to take necessary measures to prevent confidential information from being disclosed to third parties by the Purchaserís employees or contractors.

HashCoins Terms of Sale of Products: Hosted Mining

1. Agreement structure
1.1. These Terms of Sale (the “Terms”) shall apply to all sales and of hosted mining products (the “Products”) from HashCoins LLC (“HashCoins”) to the Customer (the “Customer”) or its representatives. These Terms apply to hosting of Customer purchased Products and providing the Customer access to remote mining (“Hosting Services”) for a set period (“Term”) as well as delivering the Products in case the Customer requests the Products at the end of the Term (“Delivery”). These Terms of sale together with the order and the order confirmation (if any) are jointly referred to as the “Agreement”. Any conditions contrary to the content of these Terms, e.g. purchase terms or other terms attached to or referred to in the Customer’s order, shall only be applicable if such conditions have been approved in writing by an authorized signatory of HashCoins.
1.2. Customer is deemed to accept these Terms upon Customer or its representative’s: (i) purchase of Products, (ii) clicking an acceptance button or checking an acceptance box online or similar act of acceptance, (iii) written or verbal assent, (iv) payment or partial payment, or (v) other conduct constituting acceptance; whichever occurs first.

2.1. Upon HashCoins receipt of the Customer’s order, the order will be confirmed in accordance with HashCoins procedures. The Customer acknowledges and accepts that such order confirmation may be sent via e-mail or other electronic interface. The Customer may always request a written order confirmation by contacting HashCoins’ customer service.

3. Pricing
3.1. The Products are sold at the prices prevailing on the day of order according to the HashCoins price list at that time. Applicable prices do not include taxes, customs or other applicable costs. The Customer is solely liable to pay all taxes, customs or other applicable costs related to purchase of the Products.
3.2. Recurring electricity and maintenance fees are not included in the price and are charged periodically from the Customer’s balance. Electricity and maintenance fees are dependent on the cost of electricity and other factors and thus are subject to change.
3.3. One-time installation fee is not included in the price. It depends on the volume of the order and will be added into the invoice.

4.1. Payment shall be made in advance upon order by direct Bitcoin payment or wire transfer or any other manner facilitated by HashCoins from time to time. Full payment is a condition for HashCoins to accept an order. If payment is not received within the time that is customary for the used manner of payment, HashCoins is entitled: (i) until further notice to suspend delivery of outstanding orders from the Customer until HashCoins receives payment or, and/or (ii) to terminate the Agreement. For the avoidance of doubt, HashCoins is not bound by the Agreement until payment has been received in full.

5.  Hosting Services
5.1. HashCoins undertakes to provide the Customer with Hosting Services during the Term with the Customer’s Products has purchased from HashCoins.
5.2. HashCoins has the right to connect the Customer to the Hosting Services gradually and/or in parts, according to HashCoins’ capabilities.
5.3. HashCoins will start to provide the Hosting Services to the Customer when: (a) the Customer’s order is paid in full, (b) all required forms have been filled by the Customer, and (c) it is convenient and possible for HashCoins to activate the Hosting Services.
5.4. The Customer will during the Term receive bitcoins from the Hosting Services directly to the bitcoin account the Customer has designated and not via HashCoins.
5.5. The Hosting Services are provided “as is” and HashCoins will make its best effort to provide the Hosting Services according to this Agreement.

6. Term
6.1. All Products are hosted by HashCoins for a period of one year. The Term starts from the moment when the Customer has agreed to this Agreement and all prerequisites from section 5.3 are fulfilled.
6.2. At the end of the Term customer has the right to:
6.2.1. Prolong the Term for one year.
6.2.2. Locally pick up the Products – no shipping fees.
6.2.3. Request shipping of the Products – involves shipping fees and may involve taxes, customs and/or other applicable costs.
6.2.4. Apply for a request for HashCoins to purchase the Products back at the market price at the moment of Term expiry. HashCoins is not obliged to fulfill this request.

7. Commercial Use
7.1. Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Products and Hosting Services purchased from HashCoins are for own internal, commercial use, and not for resale purposes. These terms do not grant distribution rights as a reseller for HashCoins, which must be agreed to separately.

8. Limited Warranty
8.1. HashCoins warrants that the Products, will perform according to the at all times published specification for a period of fourteen (14) days from delivery from HashCoins provided that the Products have been used in accordance with the at all times published instructions and requirements issued by HashCoins, including but not limited to prescribed operating environment for the Products. Products are for indoor use only. Liability for defects shall not cover defects due to circumstances arising after the risk for the Products has passed to the Customer such as, however not limited to, defects due to normal wear and tear or deterioration. HashCoins warrants that the Products are delivered free of pledges or any other encumbrance not known by the Customer. Any warranty obligations for HashCoins requires a written complaint by the Customer within reasonable time, no later than fourteen (14) days from when the Customer became aware, or should have been aware, of the relevant defect or fault. HashCoins is not liable for any defect or fault caused by the Customer or a third party or that is caused by, including but not limited to, improper use, handling or excessive use of the Products. Further, HashCoins is not responsible for defects caused as a result of the Customer or a third party has failed to comply with the instructions given by HashCoins. The content of this limited warranty shall replace all other written or non-written, explicit or implied warranties.
8.2. In case of damage during shipping the Customer is obliged to file a complaint to the shipping company according to their terms and conditions. HashCoins is not liable for damage caused by transportation.

9. Limitation of Liability
9.1. HashCoins’ liability under the Agreement is limited to the abovementioned limited warranty. As an exclusive remedy for any covered warranty claim, HashCoins may choose to (i) re-deliver new products or (ii) repair the defected product. Such new delivery, repair is conditioned upon the Customer’s complaint of a defect or deficiency within the prescribed time specified in these terms and conditions. Should the Customer fail to make such complaint within the prescribed time, the Customer waives all claims hereunder in relation to the Products. If requested by HashCoins, all Products which deviate from the warranty shall be returned to HashCoins. HashCoins is responsible for arranging such returns. In case of any non-approved returns, the Customer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with such return.
9.2. HashCoins’ liability under the Agreement is, irrespective of the type, reason and scope of the defect, deficiency or damage, limited to the value of the individual Product that gave rise to liability. HashCoins is under no circumstances liable for damage caused by the Product unless otherwise provided by mandatory product safety- or liability legislation.
9.3. HashCoins is not liable for any indirect, consequential or special damages or loss of any kind, such as, but not limited to, loss of production, loss of profits and loss of business. HashCoins is not liable for compensation for loss or damage due to the Customer’s obligation to pay compensation to a third party.

10. Cancellation and Refund
10.1. Customer may cancel Hosting Services at any time, retaining ownership of the Products.
10.2. In the event of a cancellation:
10.2.1. Customer is then obliged either to pick up the Products from HashCoins locally or request the Products to be shipped – refer to section 6.2.3.
10.2.2. Customer is eligible to keep the bitcoins mined until the cancellation.
10.2.3. HashCoins is not obliged to reimburse the Customer any fees or provide any compensation for lost profits.

11. Delivery Terms
11.1. This section is relevant if the Customer elects to request Delivery of the Products at the end of the Term.
11.2. The Products are delivered EXW (Incoterms 2010) to the delivery address specified by the Customer, unless otherwise agreed. The delivery date is provided for information purposes only and shall not be binding on HashCoins. The Customer is not entitled to refuse acceptance of the Products, withdraw, cancel or revoke the order or make claims for compensation due to any delayed delivery.
11.3. Where delivery is delayed due to any of the circumstances constituting force majeure in accordance with Section 14 below or due to any act or omission by the Customer, the delivery period shall be extended by such a period as is reasonable in light of the circumstances.  The delivery period shall also be extended where the cause of the delay arises after the expiry of the originally agreed delivery period.
11.4. If the delivery is prevented due to the Customer’s negligent acts or omissions, the risk for the Products shall pass to the Customer on the date when the Products were ready for delivery. In case of any damage to delivered Products and/or its packaging, the Customer is solely responsible for making any reservation or claim for compensation in relation to the relevant appropriate logistics/freight company.
11.5. Delivery-on-call. The Customer recognizes that the Product is not Customer specific but is a generic product. The Customer is thus not entitled to any specific produced item.  Upon Customer’s written request the manufacturing, sale and delivery of the product can be postponed to a date to be agreed between Customer and HashCoins – a delivery-on-call.
11.6. In case HashCoins and Customer have agreed on a delivery-on-call, Customer may request and HashCoins shall provide, or arrange to be provided by a third party, a hosting service according to which HashCoins, or the third party as the case may be, shall provide Customer of an electronic service in the form of Bitcoin mining for the sole benefit of the Customer.
11.7. Customer recognizes and accepts that under a delivery-on-call and hosting agreement Customer has not received title to any Product nor will any Product be manufactured until Customer has given notice to HashCoins to manufacture and deliver a Product, and consequently that the hosting agreement is an agreement of an electronic service only and not an agreement to sell a Product.
11.8. If the delivery of Product(s) is not performed by the date stated by HashCoins, HashCoins reserves the right to offer the Customer compensation of equal or greater value at HashCoins’ discretion.

12. Termination
12.1. HashCoins reserves the right to terminate and rescind an approved order, or the entire Agreement, immediately in the event the Customer breaches the Agreement and fails to rectify such breach within thirty (30) calendar days from HashCoins’ written notification to the Customer of the breach. Such notice shall not affect HashCoins’ right to claim damages or any other economic compensation due to the Customer’s breach. Further, HashCoins reserves the right to immediately terminate and rescind an approved order, or the entire Agreement, in the event that the Customer: (i) no longer conducts any of its business activities, (ii) suspends its payments, (iii) enters into liquidation or initiates reorganization, (iv) initiates negotiations with creditors on composition or (v) for any other reason may reasonably be deemed as insolvent.
12.2. Termination and rescission under this section shall not under any circumstances give rise to any obligation for HashCoins to pay compensation to the Customer, and does not restrict HashCoins’ possibility to claim damages or other economic compensation due to the event which justified HashCoins to terminate the order or the Agreement.

13. Intellectual Property
13.1. HashCoins disclaims any and all written or verbal, explicit or implied warranties on intellectual property infringements with respect to the use of the Products. All logotypes, trademarks or product names set out on the Products and any design of the Products constitutes HashCoins’ protected intellectual property. Use, reproduction or representation (in whole or in part) of these logotypes, trademarks, product names or the Products themselves regardless of in what form it occurs, is prohibited unless such use is approved in writing in advance by HashCoins. The Customer undertakes not to remove or alter HashCoins’ labeling of the Products.

14. Force Majeure
14.1. HashCoins is exempted from fulfilling its obligations under this Agreement and is entitled to cancel the Customer’s confirmed orders without any liability, in the event of force majeure such as strikes, floods and fires, wars, riots, interruptions in transport, shortage of material or energy sources affecting HashCoins or its sub-suppliers, accidents or other occurrences which affects sub-suppliers’ production, bankruptcy or compulsory liquidation of a sub-supplier, accidents of any kind, governmental decisions which affects manufacturing or use of the Products and, in general, such events that were unforeseen at the time of the order which prevents or hinder manufacturing, transportation or delivery of the Products to the Customer.

15. Personal Data
15.1. Personal data provided to HashCoins within the framework of an order for Products will be recorded and processed by HashCoins and may also be transferred to the third party providers (such as hosting providers or payment processing providers) inside or outside the European Union for the execution of the order for Products. The Customer hereby consent to such processing of personal data. HashCoins processes personal data in accordance with the Estonian Personal Data Protection Act (Est: Isikuandmete kaitse seadus, RT I 2007, 24, 127) for the purpose of prepare and administer orders and to fulfill HashCoins’ obligations under the Agreement. HashCoins may also use your personal data for the purpose of developing and managing its services as well as for market and customer analysis. HashCoins is the personal data controller for the personal data that HashCoins process. HashCoins shall take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the Customers personal data. The Customer may at any time contact HashCoins to receive more information about HashCoins’ processing of your personal data and to correct any inaccurate personal information.

16. Amendments, Assignments etc.
16.1. Any written or oral undertakings and commitments made prior to the Agreement are replaced by the content in these general terms and conditions of sale. The Customer may not assign or pledge its rights and/or obligations under this Agreement, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of HashCoins.
16.2. HashCoins may amend this Agreement in whole or in part. The amended Agreement will apply to all orders submitted subsequent to publishing.

17. Applicable law and dispute resolution
17.1. This Agreement shall be interpreted and applied in accordance with Estonian law, without regard to any conflict of law. Any disputes are to be settled by The Court of Arbitration of the Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and it shall be the first instance.

18. Confidentiality
18.1. The Customer undertakes not to reveal information which the Customer receives from HashCoins and which are HashCoins trade secrets or otherwise of such nature that it may be considered as confidential information to any third party. This undertaking shall apply during the term of the agreement and thereafter. The Customer further undertakes to take necessary measures to prevent confidential information from being disclosed to third parties by the Customer’s employees or contractors.

...mmmm....
You have different "laws" for C2C, B2C and B2B.
This will not stand in a judicial procedure if you, as a private customer (B2C), want your money back and live in the EU.

Just for the record in terms of guarantee -> http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/shopping/shopping-abroad/guarantees/index_en.htm
And for the rights in e-commerce -> http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/shopping/buy-sell-online/rights-e-commerce/index_en.htm

Kind regards,
elrippo

Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 10:13:45 AM

...they either have a totally crappy and unprofessional marketing section (hello Tanja) or are a scam.

Future will show...

I will go with Scam & Shills for $1000 Alex.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: