Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:21:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashCoins - Blockchain technologies that work  (Read 331141 times)
DaBitcoinGuy

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 12:48:42 PM

Fact is: HashCoins is actively looking at what is being written in this board but does not react.

Fact is: HashCoins wants to get the money from buyers. However, once the money has been sent, they want the client to wave all his rights. The "Term of Sales" on their homepage doesn't show any content. But they also write: "All Sales Final. No cancellations or returns will be accepted". So once you've paid, they take the right to wait two months before they may or may not deliver.

Fact is: The first "persons" who jumped into this thread were all newbies. And guess what: Most of them were almost exclusively writing on this thread. So this smells like sock puppets.

Until now, I was lucky every time with pre-orders and was able to get my miners or my money back.

And I wish for myself that HashCoins is a legit company - let alone for this would give me the opportunity to go there and meet Tanja :-p

However, they either have a totally crappy and unprofessional marketing section (hello Tanja) or are a scam.

Future will show...

I vote scam

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elrippo
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 01:48:06 PM

I vote scam

That´s the easy way in live  Wink

For Advertisement. PM me to discuss.
Dmitry55

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 02:13:32 PM

Fact is: HashCoins is actively looking at what is being written in this board but does not react.

Fact is: HashCoins wants to get the money from buyers. However, once the money has been sent, they want the client to wave all his rights. The "Term of Sales" on their homepage doesn't show any content. But they also write: "All Sales Final. No cancellations or returns will be accepted". So once you've paid, they take the right to wait two months before they may or may not deliver.

Fact is: The first "persons" who jumped into this thread were all newbies. And guess what: Most of them were almost exclusively writing on this thread. So this smells like sock puppets.

Until now, I was lucky every time with pre-orders and was able to get my miners or my money back.

And I wish for myself that HashCoins is a legit company - let alone for this would give me the opportunity to go there and meet Tanja :-p

However, they either have a totally crappy and unprofessional marketing section (hello Tanja) or are a scam.

Future will show...

I vote scam

I vote you are stupid asshole! )) Did you buy anything from them?
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 02:16:16 PM

Future will show...

I vote scam

Insulting doesn't look smart either... did you buy something from them?
Dmitry55

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 02:23:21 PM

Future will show...

I vote scam

Yes I did. What about you?
Btw to say "scam" on a legit company is the same insulting. I just tried to show to DaBitcoinGuy how his comment looks like.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 04:17:25 PM

Future will show...

I vote scam

Btw to say "scam" on a legit company is the same insulting. I just tried to show to DaBitcoinGuy how his comment looks like.

Words are cheap. So what exactly did you buy?
DaBitcoinGuy

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 04:43:49 PM

Future will show...

I vote scam

I don't have to spend hard earned money to know a scam when I see one.   Since you did spend money, put up pictures to prove your claim or shut up.
lobogil

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 12:44:09 PM

I got a positive email feedback yesterday from HC that the payment under process and mostly it will be deposit to their account before 1st April, and after the clearance of the payment they will start shipping process which will take I think almost 30 days to reach me, I will keep this topic as tracking for what happen as I REAL experience with HC not criticizing without buying as most of the guys here :-)

I call BullShit - post proof or it never happened  Roll Eyes

Surprise, surprise - no proof posted.......

IT'S A SCAM!!
00king00

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 01:05:00 PM

I got a positive email feedback yesterday from HC that the payment under process and mostly it will be deposit to their account before 1st April, and after the clearance of the payment they will start shipping process which will take I think almost 30 days to reach me, I will keep this topic as tracking for what happen as I REAL experience with HC not criticizing without buying as most of the guys here :-)

I call BullShit - post proof or it never happened  Roll Eyes

IT'S A SCAM!!

You need proof .. here my personal proof:

Invoice from HC:

Payment through wire transfer:

However, HC replied today that my order under process and the payment been received!

Here the website update:

And as I said, I will keep this topic as a track for my order till I unboxing it with youtube video and images.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 01:22:30 PM

00king00 so they said you would get the uranus miner within 30 days?
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 01:39:59 PM

i hope you get your miner...
00king00

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 02:27:59 PM

00king00 so they said you would get the uranus miner within 30 days?

Yes I should get it before the end of April 2015
lobogil

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 02:40:01 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2015, 03:11:42 PM by lobogil

IT'S A SCAM!!

Invoice from HC:

hashcoins/00king00 - do you really think that scanning one of your own empty invoices with your shill account in big black letters is proof?  Cheesy Cheesy

No invoice number.
No payment purpose number.
No unique reference number.
No branch details.
Far too many omissions to list......
No details whatsoever of anything, you just typed in fake order from nobody.
You even printed it on the back of a letter!..... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Thank you for confirming that you are using shill accounts to promote your business scam with fake orders that my 10 year old kid could produce better..... Roll Eyes
elrippo
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 02:57:14 PM

IT'S A SCAM!!

Invoice from HC:

hashcoins/00king00 - do you really think that scanning one of your own empty invoices with your shill account in big black letters is proof?  Cheesy Cheesy

No invoice number.
No payment purpose number.
No unique reference number.
No branch details.
Far too many omissions to list......
No details whatsoever of anything, you just typed in fake order from nobody.
You even printed it on the back of a letter..... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Thank you for confirming that you are using shill accounts to promote your business with fake orders that my 10 year old kid could produce better..... Roll Eyes

Then make it better.....
Place your order, put the details online and then take a call  Wink

Kind regards,
elrippo

lobogil

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 03:09:27 PM

Did you post with the wrong account?

So, elrippo = 00king00 = hashcoins.

Thanks  Wink
elrippo
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 03:12:46 PM

Did you post with the wrong account?

So, elrippo = 00king00 = hashcoins.

Thanks  Wink

You are welcome, and it seems you are guessing like in american roullet  Shocked
I hope you do better in live than online  Wink

Kind regards,
elrippo

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 03:24:19 PM

Someone please wake me up when one of these have actually been delivered to a customer, and spotted in the wild with a review done.
00king00

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 07:32:41 PM

Someone please wake me up when one of these have actually been delivered to a customer, and spotted in the wild with a review done.

Sure I will once I got my hardware and I will do youtube un-boxing and pictures as well so the ass holes here can believe there is a hardware from HC! LOL

I guess they will say this time a photoshop pictures lool
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 07:48:48 PM

00king00 = clenell

Just give it time.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 07:49:09 PM

If they assure me that Tanja will be in the office, I'll go there and pay cash and wait a couple of days until I can pick up the miner :-)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: