Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:57:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a job.  (Read 173 times)
PleaseSignTheMessage (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 11:10:11 AM

Dear bitcointalk community,

I am a 20 years old graduate with a bachelors degree and need some stable income source. I am a native English speaker and can work in Asian Time zone. I can complete any kind of heavy assignments, projects and also can work for various ICO companies in terms of advertising, promotion, reviews, etc. I hereby agree to complete each and every given work in time and without any mistake or delay.
Looking forward for suggestions and replies.

Thanks & regards!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maestro75

Activity: 1918
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 03:05:55 PM

What you seek is noble and I think this link below can help as it has alot of links again to several job sites. Here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2165225.20
Ilia5225

Activity: 32
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 10:23:08 PM

I am a 20 years old graduate with a bachelors degree and need some stable income source. I am a native English speaker and can work in Asian Time zone. I can complete any kind of heavy assignments, projects and also can work for various ICO companies in terms of advertising, promotion, reviews, etc. I hereby agree to complete each and every given work in time and without any mistake or delay.

Thanks & regards!

Hi! Are you have experience in any area?

My projects - https://auction.fatcats.market/ & https://quickly-cheaply.io & http://valuehunters.club/
Multiservices for cryptocurrency trade in good
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:43:18 PM

Thanks & regards!
Hi PSTM I'm just curious what's that bachelors degree?

My suggestion to you is to include all necessary skills you have which is related to your degree. And another thing is it can also be not related to ICO's much better if you have some past works done to include which makes your chance to get hired higher.

But if you don't have a portfolio to show, you can start offering those services you have mentioned for free to your first or two clients as a start.

That will serve as your experience and at the same time you can include it to your own portfolio.

Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:05:23 AM

I am a 20 years old graduate with a bachelors degree and need some stable income source.
as a fresh graduate with a bachelor's degree, you should be applying for a real job in your city
many real world businesses will be interested in taking you as a new trainee
and you can start climbing the ladder of your job career on the chosen field

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 04:24:21 PM

I am a 20 years old graduate with a bachelors degree and need some stable income source.
as a fresh graduate with a bachelor's degree, you should be applying for a real job in your city
many real world businesses will be interested in taking you as a new trainee
and you can start climbing the ladder of your job career on the chosen field
It is not actually that easy to get a job in real world in my location. I am an enthusiastic in terms of cryptos and anyhow i do want to settle up my future in the cryptos world. Anyways thanks for your suggestion.

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 04:26:15 PM

Thanks & regards!

Hi! Are you have experience in any area?
Currently i just have previous experience in writing an ICO review. But i would like to work in any fields. I would also work for free at the starting to really show my skills and efforts.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: