Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 11:26:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FairQuark | FRQ | CPU Mining | 4% Fair Pre-mine | Get in NOW! |  (Read 85951 times)
Sergios

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:58:25 PM

Please, don't support premined coins!  4% is almost 10million coins!

Fair premine is better than instamine..

not a big fan of quark, but this coin deserverses to fail badly, this coin started out by trying to deceive everybody that Quark had a 98 % pre-mine, which is a total lie, as far a I know Quark was not pre-mined at all, Yes it was mined pretty quickly with block rewards having very fast, so maybe it is reasonable to call it an insta-mine coin.

But I fail to see how an insta-mine is less fair then a pre-mine. At least everybody that wanted to could get in on the six month "insta-mine" of Quark, nobody could get in on the pre-mine of this coin.

People who start a new coin with lies and deceit are basically scam artists and their coin does not deserve to become successful.

Instamine is really unfair for eager miners who happen to live in different timezones or have some other things to do during launch. These people are automatically discriminated. I think premine with transparency is better than instamine because it gives the developers tools to develop the coin without the need for instamine incentives - this way there is no need for shady quick profits right after the launch.

I want to turn around this question: FairQuark was premined privately block-by-block by the developers, would you rather have a coin that had no premine and some big sharks mined against the developers during launch? That could mean that there would not be reserve for the developers to get the coin to exchange and such. I'd rather lose the first blocks to developers than greedy sharks.

There is no fair premine here.

For a fair premine - you need a full block explorer, full ledger, Large giveaways and large bounties for things. 50-75% must be used before exchange to stop dumping. This will not happen.

THESE PEOPLE CHANGED THE OP - IT READ WE CAN'T GUARANTEE WE WILL USE THE PREMINE AS WE PROMISE....YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO HOPE WE DO !!!

wtf???  are you noobs so desperate to mine any shit that you will try anything?Huh#

Don't you realise if you REALLY wanted a fair version of QRK you could have mined any other 50 QRK clones that have come out in the last 2 weeks???

YOU DON'T CARE IF IT IS FAIR YOU JUST WANT TO TRY AND PUMP AND DUMP THIS LATEST SHIT.

IT will never reach any Exchange with it's current name. It is a scam.

THIS IS INSTAMINE YOU DUMB SHITS.  IT WAS NOT ANNOUNCED, IT'S BLOCK REWARDS SCALE ALMOST AS BAD AS QUARKS?Huh WHAT PART OF THIS CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?HuhHuhHuhHuh

WHY NOT ANNNOUCE IT AHEAD OF TIME???

WHY NOT CHANGE THE BLOCK REWARDS TO SCALE BETTER SO IT IS NOT INSTAMINE

WHY NOT PREMINE THE USUAL 1-2%?HuhHuh?/

Someone has gotten his or her panties in a twist.
You can shout and use caps all you want it doesn't make your statements " the truth". What is does show everyone on this forum is that you have some huge anger management issues. you should have that checked out because if you rant like this in "the real world" you will be beaten up, shot at, or worse. It also shows how insecure you are and that's why you are spewing accusations, like "scam" "idiots" "parrots" to name a few. Roll Eyes
Maybe you are just mad at certain people because they had a good idea and made it work. Ok I can understand that but do not spew your hateful snot all over the forums. If you haven't anything constructive to say you shouldn't respond.
I can also respond to every message and annoy the whole community, like you obviously are doing.

So give us evidence where it is clearly stated that people you mention are "scammers". But you can't since you use words like "common sense". It's your opinion on something. That is subjective, not objective. So calling people "scammers " and other horrible words means nothing.
BTW Do you honestly think the banks, politicians, prominent people, celebrities  are good, honest, hard working people ?(there are exceptions)

Noob moron - here is your opinion of a good idea??

Rip 100 % the algo
RIp the name
Pretend it is fair when it is not.

Fair enough make your shitclone coins, but don't try to bullshit me they are fair when they are more unfair than most i have experienced before.

You annoy me just existing you pitiful wretch. 

When did you hear about crypto? this morning?

You have no clue obviously about subjectivity nor objectivity. I present you with FACTS you retard, they are not OPINIONS.

you do not know me but your anger is still there.
And still no proof or source quotes, articles...
You can moan, yell, curse, use bad language,.... says a lot about your personality and shines a light on your accomplishments which isn't all that much.. but hey if ranting on forums is your major thing then go for it  Grin
Name calling is a sign of frustration, part because of not having much accomplishments in your real life... poor thing. Roll Eyes

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:59:10 PM

not a big fan of quark, but this coin deserverses to fail badly, this coin started out by trying to deceive everybody that Quark had a 98 % pre-mine, which is a total lie, as far a I know Quark was not pre-mined at all, Yes it was mined pretty quickly with block rewards having very fast, so maybe it is reasonable to call it an insta-mine coin.

But I fail to see how an insta-mine is less fair then a pre-mine. At least everybody that wanted to could get in on the six month "insta-mine" of Quark, nobody could get in on the pre-mine of this coin.

People who start a new coin with lies and deceit are basically scam artists and their coin does not deserve to become successful.

Instamine is really unfair for eager miners who happen to live in different timezones or have some other things to do during launch. These people are automatically discriminated. I think premine with transparency is better than instamine because it gives the developers tools to develop the coin without the need for instamine incentives - this way there is no need for shady quick profits right after the launch.

I want to turn around this question: FairQuark was premined privately block-by-block by the developers, would you rather have a coin that had no premine and some big sharks mined against the developers during launch? That could mean that there would not be reserve for the developers to get the coin to exchange and such. I'd rather lose the first blocks to developers than greedy sharks.

For a fair premine - you need a full block explorer, full ledger, Large giveaways and large bounties for things. 50-75% must be used before exchange to stop dumping. This will not happen.

THESE PEOPLE CHANGED THE OP - IT READ WE CAN'T GUARANTEE WE WILL USE THE PREMINE AS WE PROMISE....YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO HOPE WE DO !!!

wtf???  are you noobs so desperate to mine any shit that you will try anything?Huh#

Don't you realise if you REALLY wanted a fair version of QRK you could have mined any other 50 QRK clones that have come out in the last 2 weeks???

YOU DON'T CARE IF IT IS FAIR YOU JUST WANT TO TRY AND PUMP AND DUMP THIS LATEST SHIT.

THIS IS INSTAMINE YOU DUMB SHITS.  IT WAS NOT ANNOUNCED, IT'S BLOCK REWARDS SCALE ALMOST AS BAD AS QUARKS?Huh WHAT PART OF THIS CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?HuhHuhHuhHuh

You can shout and use caps all you want it doesn't make your statements " the truth". What is does show everyone on this forum is that you have some huge anger management issues. you should have that checked out because if you rant like this in "the real world" you will be beaten up, shot at, or worse. It also shows how insecure you are and that's why you are spewing accusations, like "scam" "idiots" "parrots" to name a few. Roll Eyes
Maybe you are just mad at certain people because they had a good idea and made it work. Ok I can understand that but do not spew your hateful snot all over the forums. If you haven't anything constructive to say you shouldn't respond.
I can also respond to every message and annoy the whole community, like you obviously are doing.

So give us evidence where it is clearly stated that people you mention are "scammers". But you can't since you use words like "common sense". It's your opinion on something. That is subjective, not objective. So calling people "scammers " and other horrible words means nothing.
BTW Do you honestly think the banks, politicians, prominent people, celebrities  are good, honest, hard working people ?(there are exceptions)

Strait up ad hominem defense, you dont have any facts or arguments to counter what he said about this coin, so you attack his person with some psychoanalysis psychological verbal aggression BS

Yawn... and your point being??? Nothing.
"you attack his person with some psychoanalysis psychological verbal aggression BS" No I state FACTS look them up in any reputable university books out there. For the record I didn't stoop to the same level as said "person" did and I haven"t used ANY verbal aggression. I suggest you should look up some "big words" before you post them  Grin

"you dont have any facts or arguments to counter what he said about this coin".. well the "person" doesn't provide any "facts" or "arguments" him- or herself. He just yells a lot and spews accusations without backing them up with source material. So its just his opinion. Nothing more.

Are you a full retard or something??i have presented the facts to you several times already. It is plain you're a noob but please don't try and come across all smart ass when obviously you have no clue about crypto and probably little else.  

Sergios

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 04:01:34 PM

Oh you tire me because you aren't reading what I'm saying.

We report details on the coin that are provided to us in the original post.
We do not flame coins as that is not the intent of the website.
We post the details so people can make up their own mind after reading up on said coin.
People are able to decide for themselves whether or not to support a coin.
If you want people to know the facts you provided, write an article and post it where people can see it.
Do something constructive instead of complaining about what we do or don't on our website.
We all have different agendas, and we at cryptoarticles do not judge or take sides. Simple as that.
If you don't like it, that's unfortunate.
No one is forcing you to come to our site.
Just stop acting as if we tell people to go and support thus coin. We don't. Make up your own minds.
I'm not going to discuss this any further as there really is no point.

Exactly jdebunt  Grin
Snard

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 04:10:50 PM

Let's make some trades.

94k FRQ for .27 BTC Smiley
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 04:12:33 PM

Noob moron - here is your opinion of a good idea??

Rip 100 % the algo
RIp the name
Pretend it is fair when it is not.

Fair enough make your shitclone coins, but don't try to bullshit me they are fair when they are more unfair than most i have experienced before.

You annoy me just existing you pitiful wretch.  

When did you hear about crypto? this morning?

You have no clue obviously about subjectivity nor objectivity. I present you with FACTS you retard, they are not OPINIONS.

you do not know me but your anger is still there.
And still no proof or source quotes, articles...
You can moan, yell, curse, use bad language,.... says a lot about your personality and shines a light on your accomplishments which isn't all that much.. but hey if ranting on forums is your major thing then go for it  Grin
Name calling is a sign of frustration, part because of not having much accomplishments in your real life... poor thing. Roll Eyes

LOL proof of source and articles - can i have the address of your crack dealer.

Take a look at the OP it's all there .......

We are not doing statistical analysis of some form of social conditioning and resulting behavioural changes.  We are looking at code and talking about what it says there in black and white. Or is black and white not clear enough for you?

I am telling you how this coin was coded, the details are in the OP and the parameters are there for you to see in the code.

If these are not facts to you then please ask for a refund on your university fees.  (of course you won't need to since you never even attended high school)

Here let me present you with them once again

1. The algo is 100% quark
2. The name has some quark origins as i'm hoping even you can see
3. They premined 4% - and removed the section from the OP that said " we can't guarantee the premine will be used as we say, you'll just have to hope we do as we say - WFT??
4. They did not announce the coin - they did not scale the rewards (small at the start and going up with dif)
5   It is still instamine - if they really objected to instamining - why not change the block reward and scaling??
6. There is no ledger

peterlustig

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 04:15:15 PM

Well aslong as there is not a shitton of giveaways and bounties, I'll stay sceptical and all the points the naysayers list are valid. Just wanted some for my collection.  Wink

btw: What about a community takeover that makes the premined coins invalid? I'd throw 500 into the pot. Grin

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
Simpson93

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 04:16:31 PM

WTS 80,000 FRQ for LTC or BTC: PM me offers.
Sergios

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 04:25:41 PM

"LOL proof of source and articles - can i have the address of your crack dealer." Shocked Shocked Grin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Says a lot about educational level of the individual that wrote this as and the constant trolling.
I rest my case.
chuck_0

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 04:31:25 PM

This coin is fairly premined and then fairly instamined. 
Sounds legit. 
Sticking to quark lol.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 04:33:41 PM

"LOL proof of source and articles - can i have the address of your crack dealer." Shocked Shocked Grin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Says a lot about educational level of the individual that wrote this as and the constant trolling.
I rest my case.

"wrote this as and the " ....WTF - serious crack abuse.....

You had no case. Hence no reply to facts presented.

Here let me present you with them once again

1. The algo is 100% quark
2. The name has some quark origins as i'm hoping even you can see
3. They premined 4% - and removed the section from the OP that said " we can't guarantee the premine will be used as we say, you'll just have to hope we do as we say - WFT??
4. They did not announce the coin - they did not scale the rewards (small at the start and going up with dif)
5   It is still instamine - if they really objected to instamining - why not change the block reward and scaling??
6. There is no ledger

peterlustig

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 04:36:24 PM

Interest check: If somene would release a wallet that made the premined blocks invalid, would the majority use it?

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 04:50:59 PM

Interest check: If somene would release a wallet that made the premined blocks invalid, would the majority use it?

YES anyone would i should hope.

However even better. If you guys really want a fair version of QRK then use the QRK algo and ...

Think of your own name
Design the distribution model so it is 100% fair and not instamined in a few months. To be fair Microcoin is amazingly fair and a clever idea to stop huge farms instamining at the start.
Think carefully and outline a premine ledger with max 2% and stick to it

Announce it - although with the microcoin distribution model annoucement is not required.

I am not sure that there is need for another QRK since it is NOW distributed very widely.

However if new miners want a crack and a new QRK coin explosion then at least do what you say and make the distribution fair from the start.

However you do it though the QRK model does not stop botnets and cheap vps nodes eventually getting most of the rewards.

Really there is no need for clones with zero innovation. They will never amount to much.  New miners will only ever be part of another QRK BTC price explosion if a coin with innovation is released.

GreekBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 04:51:09 PM

no premine is always good
GrinZ
Legendary

Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 04:54:37 PM

Faiquark p2pool: http://fairquark.dyndns.org:9650/static/
pool fee 1%

Mine with us - Help the kitten!
Fee will be donated to the animal shelter.

example:    minerd.exe -a quark --url http://fairquark.dyndns.org:9650 -u TIPE_YOUR_WALLET_ADRESS_HERE -p xxx
GreekBitcoin
Legendary

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 04:54:59 PM

However even better. If you guys really want a fair version of QRK then use the QRK algo and ...

Think of your own name
Design the distribution model so it is 100% fair and not instamined in a few months. To be fair Microcoin is amazingly fair and a clever idea to stop huge farms instamining at the start.

Announce it - although with the microcoin distribution model annoucement is not required.

I am not sure that there is need for another QRK since it is NOW distributed very widely.

However if new miners want a crack and a new QRK coin explosion then at least do what you say and make the distribution fair from the start.

However you do it though the QRK model does not stop botnets and cheap vps nodes eventually getting most of the rewards.

Really there is no need for clones with zero innovation. They will never amount to much.  New miners will only ever be part of another QRK BTC price explosion if a coin with innovation is released.

I just want to tell you something. Quark is going so fast down that you will never get your money back. And it is funny to see more quark clones to speed things up Cheesy That being said get out of quark soon! Fuck yeah i got in the quark hype at 0.000019 and sold at 0.000031 at bter Cheesy
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 05:04:53 PM

Think of your own name

Really there is no need for clones with zero innovation. They will never amount to much.  New miners will only ever be part of another QRK BTC price explosion if a coin with innovation is released.

I just want to tell you something. Quark is going so fast down that you will never get your money back. And it is funny to see more quark clones to speed things up Cheesy That being said get out of quark soon! Fuck yeah i got in the quark hype at 0.000019 and sold at 0.000031 at bter Cheesy

If you think that you are more of a moron than i had recognised already.

1. QRK went from 37 to 30000   
2.  QRK has lost about the same as other alts  from peak
3, QRK community is one of the largest communities of any coin.

If you think it is funny that clones are trying to bring down qrk you have no interest in crypto at all.

If you think i have more interest in QRK than i do about 20 other alts you are very wrong.

A single entity bought 2000, 0000 dollars worth of QRK just the other day. That is more credit than your entire country has. Don't tell me anything.

GreekBitcoin
Legendary

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 05:38:58 PM

Think of your own name

If you think that you are more of a moron than i had recognised already.

1. QRK went from 37 to 30000   
2.  QRK has lost about the same as other alts  from peak
3, QRK community is one of the largest communities of any coin.

If you think it is funny that clones are trying to bring down qrk you have no interest in crypto at all.

If you think i have more interest in QRK than i do about 20 other alts you are very wrong.

A single entity bought 2000, 0000 dollars worth of QRK just the other day. That is more credit than your entire country has. Don't tell me anything.

keep dreaming with your first shitcoin of all Cheesy   

2000, 0000 lel
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 05:42:26 PM

Please send me some coins qLYUXBcedjcqZP8KxiZHqvACJdGwmnevPb
kendle

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 05:44:24 PM

People keep feeding the cryptotroll.  trolololol
kaene

Activity: 784
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 07:00:45 PM

I don't get it ... the OP said clearly what he is releasing, he didn't hide anything, it's even in the title of his thread, so if you don't agree, just don't mine it, don't trade it, ignore the coin and leave the people who decided to mine to think on their own! No one is forcing you to mine this coin, so just leave already and stop crying.

Now, in topic, WTS 80k FRQ, PM offers please.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: