Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:07:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: KnC refunds  (Read 2250 times)
mackminer (OP)

Activity: 348
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:16:14 PM

If you bought a KnC miner for 10k @ 10 coins and wanted a refund now; how much would you get?

Thanks.

1BFf3Whvj118A5akc5fHhfLLwxYduMmq1d

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Guava

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 11:02:44 PM

They only refund in USD. So you will get 10K.

1J1VmJKZbeEvNCxTtpcouini15RDkMchRP
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 11:33:25 PM

If you bought a KnC miner for 10k @ 10 coins and wanted a refund now; how much would you get?

Thanks.

Told you dipshit
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:05:31 AM

Monies are handled by Bitpay so dollars end up in KnC's account as component manufactures don't yet take sizeable amounts of BTC.

Refunds are at the dollar price of the unit.

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
mackminer (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:36:18 AM

Thanks.

Told you dipshit

Get your 10k back fast so and eat your words  Cheesy

AmericanBit

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:39:19 AM

Thanks.

Told you dipshit

Get your 10k back fast so and eat your words  Cheesy

I dint want a refund...the neptune will be the most powerful energy efficient consumer miner that will ever be produced.

This may be news to a noob, but there are other coins that can be mined with Sha-256
Quix

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:09:57 AM

the neptune will be the most powerful energy efficient consumer miner that will ever be produced.

For the next 3 months.
AmericanBit

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:24:04 AM

the neptune will be the most powerful energy efficient consumer miner that will ever be produced.

For the next 3 months.

Ehh I dont know...KNC says this is their last consumer model. Any other company offering miners im weary of...
U1TRA_L0RD

Activity: 126

CAUTION: Angry Man with Attitude.

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:36:24 AM

For the next 3 months.

Ehh I dont know...KNC says this is their last consumer model. Any other company offering miners im weary of...
So its their last model? I believe its because they are working on a scrypt miner, I cant wait, I will save my BTC for a scrypt miner if it does get announced.
AmericanBit

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 04:10:34 AM

For the next 3 months.

So its their last model? I believe its because they are working on a scrypt miner, I cant wait, I will save my BTC for a scrypt miner if it does get announced.

Its their last consumer model...scrypt miners are out for preorder already...alpha technologies.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 05:12:21 AM

$ / Gh/s?

Which product that is actually shipping the best?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
AmericanBit

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 05:20:45 AM

$ / Gh/s?

Which product that is actually shipping the best?

Well the Neptune is at least 3 TH, but probably closer to 3.5 TH for 10k
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 05:23:29 AM

Thanks.

Why dont you sell it to me? for 10.2 BTC? Escrowed.
AmericanBit

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 05:25:12 AM

Thanks.

Look at your trust score...I wouldnt even deal with you thru escrow sorry
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 05:42:44 AM

Thanks.

-_- That was because me and another user got into a fight which left both of us with "battlescars" or negative feedback, You can see the reference, Its a long story. and escrow is escrow, its for safety and thats what it does.
Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 05:52:08 AM

Let me preface this by saying that I do not know Ultra Lord and have never dealt with Ultra Lord.

I think this user is semi-trustworthy. I'd definitely deal with him through escrow. Why do I say this?

I actually read through his trust ratings. He has a positive rating from bitpop, a very old member, and his negative ratings are from a single user who didn't risk any BTC. It looks like he has a fairly long transaction history and is a legitimate member.

Default trust is stupid and simply doesn't work. They're just opinions from people you don't even know.

U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 06:01:56 AM

Let me preface this by saying that I do not know Ultra Lord and have never dealt with Ultra Lord.

I think this user is semi-trustworthy. I'd definitely deal with him through escrow. Why do I say this?

I actually read through his trust ratings. He has a positive rating from bitpop, a very old member, and his negative ratings are from a single user who didn't risk any BTC. It looks like he has a fairly long transaction history and is a legitimate member.

Default trust is stupid and simply doesn't work. They're just opinions from people you don't even know.

Thank you Bitcoin101, That made my day, Its been really hard being accepted in these forums after what happened. Smiley
mackminer (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:38:32 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2014, 11:54:36 AM by mackminer

There are other machines going to be delivered long before the Neptune - it may be very well defunct. This americanbit guy likes to make up shit because he has a vested interest in these. He says such things as the Neptune is going to be 3.5TH and the most powerful machine ever built which are statements pulled out of thin air. Beware of this guy - he is a fool and keeps talking shite...I've had to deal with him jumping onto another thread I've had and spaming it just because his offer wasn't accepted on a BFL's machine. Now, all he has to say is BFL are shit, don't go near them, who would buy them la la la even though he wanted to buy one himself.

He wasn't even aware of cointerra boxes or black arrow boxes and seems to believe these Neptunes are gods gift to the world and he has made the most sensible decision in the world.

Here, he has arrived on another one of my threads talking shite, starting off with calling me a dipstick. He seems to believe that he is not the one starting arguments and his history is filled with shit also. Then, to top it all off he has mentioned his own company a few times in an effort to sell it; with this moniker!

Again, may I ask you to stop posting on my threads Americanbit - you were already warned by a moderator and some of your posts have been removed. Do you want to get banned or something?

This is a thread about KnC Neptunes - stop taking it off topic - how many times do you need to be reminded? For the record, this guy has been around only since last August and I have been mining since 2011 back in the days of 6990's where using GUI interfaces to configure machines wasn't around, thus, it was way more difficult for the non-technical, if not impossible. 2011 was a time where it was possible to mine 100's of coins with a good setup, which I did- how ever he still seems to call me a noob because I bought BFL, when they were the only manufacture to offer ASIC's and if you wanted to stay in the game was a requirement to buy into. He obviously doesn't know that though.

He says in his past that he is not technical and somebody else he is working with is doing that side of things. He is now trying to start a technical argument about SHA-256, of which, if he did try to mine them with his Neptunes he wouldn't get his money back either!

AmericanBit

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:37:21 PM

There are other machines going to be delivered long before the Neptune - it may be very well defunct. This americanbit guy likes to make up shit because he has a vested interest in these. He says such things as the Neptune is going to be 3.5TH and the most powerful machine ever built which are statements pulled out of thin air. Beware of this guy - he is a fool and keeps talking shite...I've had to deal with him jumping onto another thread I've had and spaming it just because his offer wasn't accepted on a BFL's machine. Now, all he has to say is BFL are shit, don't go near them, who would buy them la la la even though he wanted to buy one himself.

He wasn't even aware of cointerra boxes or black arrow boxes and seems to believe these Neptunes are gods gift to the world and he has made the most sensible decision in the world.

Here, he has arrived on another one of my threads talking shite, starting off with calling me a dipstick. He seems to believe that he is not the one starting arguments and his history is filled with shit also. Then, to top it all off he has mentioned his own company a few times in an effort to sell it; with this moniker!

Again, may I ask you to stop posting on my threads Americanbit - you were already warned by a moderator and some of your posts have been removed. Do you want to get banned or something?

This is a thread about KnC Neptunes - stop taking it off topic - how many times do you need to be reminded? For the record, this guy has been around only since last August and I have been mining since 2011 back in the days of 6990's where using GUI interfaces to configure machines wasn't around, thus, it was way more difficult for the non-technical, if not impossible. 2011 was a time where it was possible to mine 100's of coins with a good setup, which I did- how ever he still seems to call me a noob because I bought BFL, when they were the only manufacture to offer ASIC's and if you wanted to stay in the game was a requirement to buy into. He obviously doesn't know that though.

He says in his past that he is not technical and somebody else he is working with is doing that side of things. He is now trying to start a technical argument about SHA-256, of which, if he did try to mine them with his Neptunes he wouldn't get his money back either!

First of all, I called you a dipshit, not dipstick. Secondly, I know all about black arrow and cointerra...I just didnt know what you were referring to by sending me that link so I tried to be nice. My mistake...I could give 2 shits about those mining companies. I bought from KNC first and they took care of their pervious customers by giving them a personal batch of Neptunes at a cheaper pice than a scavenger like you got. Thirdly, I called you a noob because you referred to a scrypt miner as a "litecoin miner" and thats like the most noobish thing you can say. Fourthly, I never would of bought that obsolete piece of shit mini rig from you for any amount of bitcoins. Whomever did is a sap. When people list antminers for sale or cubes, they fly out the door. You got 2 responses, so get a fucking clue. Everyone knows that rig is garbage now, or should go in the "bin". Fifthly, this thread is over. You formed it to try and prove me wrong about being entitled to a full refund from KNC. You were wrong, now put your tail between your legs like the rest of the people in your country. Just scurry away like you did when Hitler was coming to power, and the Americans that you trash so much had to come save your very existence. You should be kissing my ass...I had family die for douche bags like yourself. There would be no bitcoin in your country if America wasnt around. Sixthly, my friend handles the technical side of building our scrypt rigs out of graphiz cards. You dont have to be technical to understand algorithms dumbass. So yeah, ive been on here since August, and this site is a haven for scammers, so I try and help noobs not get taken advantage of from a hack like you. And quit going thru my past threads like the little bitch faggot girl you are.

So just shut the fuck up...admit youre a little pissant and keep focusing on getting your "litecoin miner" that are now sold out.
AmericanBit

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:40:55 PM

Thanks.

-_- That was because me and another user got into a fight which left both of us with "battlescars" or negative feedback, You can see the reference, Its a long story. and escrow is escrow, its for safety and thats what it does.

Yeah thats a bummer, but I would never sell my neptunes...Im going to be able to retire on those....wait I am retired...they are going to help me in retirement. You should really think about making another account. Youre looking as bad as tradefortress on here, and he lost millions
mackminer (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:56:11 PM

First of all, I called you a dipshit, not dipstick. Secondly, I know all about black arrow and cointerra...I just didnt know what you were referring to by sending me that link so I tried to be nice. My mistake...I could give 2 shits about those mining companies. I bought from KNC first and they took care of their pervious customers by giving them a personal batch of Neptunes at a cheaper pice than a scavenger like you got. Thirdly, I called you a noob because you referred to a scrypt miner as a "litecoin miner" and thats like the most noobish thing you can say. Fourthly, I never would of bought that obsolete piece of shit mini rig from you for any amount of bitcoins. Whomever did is a sap. When people list antminers for sale or cubes, they fly out the door. You got 2 responses, so get a fucking clue. Everyone knows that rig is garbage now, or should go in the "bin". Fifthly, this thread is over. You formed it to try and prove me wrong about being entitled to a full refund from KNC. You were wrong, now put your tail between your legs like the rest of the people in your country. Just scurry away like you did when Hitler was coming to power, and the Americans that you trash so much had to come save your very existence. You should be kissing my ass...I had family die for douche bags like yourself. There would be no bitcoin in your country if America wasnt around. Sixthly, my friend handles the technical side of building our scrypt rigs out of graphiz cards. You dont have to be technical to understand algorithms dumbass. So yeah, ive been on here since August, and this site is a haven for scammers, so I try and help noobs not get taken advantage of from a hack like you. And quit going thru my past threads like the little bitch faggot girl you are.

So just shut the fuck up...admit youre a little pissant and keep focusing on getting your "litecoin miner" that are now sold out.

It's you that said your country is the best place to live in the world. Downright insulting comment.
Scrypt miners are for litecoin - otherwise there a waste of money.

All bitcoin miners are referred to as that, not SHA-256 miners!

AmericanBit

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 01:09:24 PM

It's you that said your country is the best place to live in the world. Downright insulting comment.

I sorry but it is...it is the best place to live. That doesnt mean its the best country. I hate the government because they wont let me put a bitcoin ATM on every corner and most of the politicians are corrupt, but its like that everywhere for the most part. But America has the best of everything. Thats why there are so many immigrants living here. Those celebrities that sell out arenas for days in Europe, they are all American. We are sick of them here, but people in your country probably worship a lot of them...fucking bieber. Where does that little fag live? America...why, hes from Canada...its because America is the best place to live and has the best of everything to offer its people. I would love to move to Switzerland and start a bitcoin business but it just wouldnt be as fun. FUcking Las Vegas NY, disney world dude...use some of your bitcoin fortune and come on over..youll probably never want to leave. The whole country is a play ground for the wealthy

They are not a waste of money for other coins...I make a shit ton more mining the trending coins with scrypt..I was making more mining unobtanium than bitcoin a few weeks ago on sha
mackminer (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 01:21:53 PM

I sorry but it is...it is the best place to live. That doesnt mean its the best country. I hate the government because they wont let me put a bitcoin ATM on every corner and most of the politicians are corrupt, but its like that everywhere for the most part. But America has the best of everything. Thats why there are so many immigrants living here. Those celebrities that sell out arenas for days in Europe, they are all American. We are sick of them here, but people in your country probably worship a lot of them...fucking bieber. Where does that little fag live? America...why, hes from Canada...its because America is the best place to live and has the best of everything to offer its people. I would love to move to Switzerland and start a bitcoin business but it just wouldnt be as fun. FUcking Las Vegas NY, disney world dude...use some of your bitcoin fortune and come on over..youll probably never want to leave. The whole country is a play ground for the wealthy

They are not a waste of money for other coins...I make a shit ton more mining the trending coins with scrypt..I was making more mining unobtanium than bitcoin a few weeks ago on sha

I don't gamble and going to Disneyland doesn't appeal to me. The british have a huge music industry, and it's very different than a lot of the commercial stuff that swims from America over to here.

AmericanBit

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 01:38:17 PM

I don't gamble and going to Disneyland doesn't appeal to me. The british have a huge music industry, and it's very different than a lot of the commercial stuff that swims from America over to here.

Well, that sounds pretty boring...gambling is fun. But its not just the gambling...its the atmosphere, and the hottest chicks in the world. The all night culbbing, the shows...Elton John plaid vegas for a few months straight...Elton john is great, the rolling stones, the beatles, freddie mercury...awesome...Paul Mccartney lives in NY and his daughter goes to the same college I went to in Orlando, so he comes around a lot. Hes worth about a half a billion and America is where he chose to live. George Harrison, John Lennon.... America
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:16:18 PM

BINTEX