Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:02:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does it make sense to invest in bitcoin?  (Read 590 times)
RuslanSamui

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:59:10 PM

Hello everyone, I think that now it makes sense to invest in bitcoin. I think that he has a very great potential!
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:03:21 PM

You may have already tried many options: Capital Markets, Investment Funds, government investments, etc. What about investing in Bitcoin through digital media? Is it worth getting a loan to deposit to bitcoin? The virtual currency has recently been used in many industries as an extremely popular and main payment system. This article is intended to answer the most frequently asked question on this subject: is it worth investing in Bitcoin or is it logical? After reading the following information, you can find an answer to this question, even though it is not exactly a bit.

What Is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin (BTC) is a type of electronic currency, also known as Crypto money, developed by people and companies around the world. The thing to know about Crypto money is that it doesn't have a physical form. Bitcoin is not controlled by anyone or anything else (institution, etc.); however, except for all users who buy or sell.

What Are The Advantages Of Bitcoin?
There may be a way to make money – you have a high chance of losing money at the same time, so you need to know how the system works.
You can only purchase certain products and services using Bitcoin.
It's all over the world.
The system is transparent and neutral, so it can't be changed by anyone.
Payments can be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, because Bitcoin is not in any way related to banks.

Can I lose money?
Answer Yes, you can lose money when investing in bitcoin. That's why you're not so sure about the chances of winning, especially if you get a loan for this purpose. You can lose money in a very short period of time, as the Bitcoin price fluctuates frequently. The system is not pyramidal and is based on your ability to analyze time-bound fluctuations. You have to understand how it works and invest at the most appropriate time. If you don't, you risk losing a lot of money. This is especially true when investors are trying to make a decision.

Is the Bitcoin price too fluctuating?
Yeah, the price fluctuates. Investing in bitcoin is risky. The crypto market is very volatile. One year bitcoin may cost a few dollars, the next month may cost a thousand dollars, and after a while it may fall to the first amount. If you are an active investor, you can make big gains by making monthly purchases and selling Bitcoin. It should be noted that these investments can be taxed, just like all other investments, and your earnings will be taxed according to the state in which you reside. How to calculate the profit depends on the statement of income. Currently, bitcoin and other krypto currencies are not taxed in Turkey. However, according to government officials, there will be efforts to establish the legal basis in the near future.

Bitcoin is one of the best investments to generate profits, and can even exceed real estate investing, therefore investing in bitcoins is very sensible.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
onecall123

Activity: 2044
Merit: 323

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:12:28 PM

You may have already tried many options: Capital Markets, Investment Funds, government investments, etc. What about investing in Bitcoin through digital media? Is it worth getting a loan to deposit to bitcoin? The virtual currency has recently been used in many industries as an extremely popular and main payment system. This article is intended to answer the most frequently asked question on this subject: is it worth investing in Bitcoin or is it logical? After reading the following information, you can find an answer to this question, even though it is not exactly a bit.

What Is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin (BTC) is a type of electronic currency, also known as Crypto money, developed by people and companies around the world. The thing to know about Crypto money is that it doesn't have a physical form. Bitcoin is not controlled by anyone or anything else (institution, etc.); however, except for all users who buy or sell.

What Are The Advantages Of Bitcoin?
There may be a way to make money – you have a high chance of losing money at the same time, so you need to know how the system works.
You can only purchase certain products and services using Bitcoin.
It's all over the world.
The system is transparent and neutral, so it can't be changed by anyone.
Payments can be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, because Bitcoin is not in any way related to banks.

Can I lose money?
Answer Yes, you can lose money when investing in bitcoin. That's why you're not so sure about the chances of winning, especially if you get a loan for this purpose. You can lose money in a very short period of time, as the Bitcoin price fluctuates frequently. The system is not pyramidal and is based on your ability to analyze time-bound fluctuations. You have to understand how it works and invest at the most appropriate time. If you don't, you risk losing a lot of money. This is especially true when investors are trying to make a decision.

Is the Bitcoin price too fluctuating?
Yeah, the price fluctuates. Investing in bitcoin is risky. The crypto market is very volatile. One year bitcoin may cost a few dollars, the next month may cost a thousand dollars, and after a while it may fall to the first amount. If you are an active investor, you can make big gains by making monthly purchases and selling Bitcoin. It should be noted that these investments can be taxed, just like all other investments, and your earnings will be taxed according to the state in which you reside. How to calculate the profit depends on the statement of income. Currently, bitcoin and other krypto currencies are not taxed in Turkey. However, according to government officials, there will be efforts to establish the legal basis in the near future.

Bitcoin always my favorite positions. Unfortunately, I don't have enough free funds to go and catch this dip as BTC would drop to likely below $7k. If I’m not mistaken, everyone else might add a bit more. Looking for $7200 as support and yes It makes a lot of sense to me invest in bitcoin.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:16:20 PM

what about to stop considering bitcoin as an investment and to use it as what it is supposed to be, perhaps we will see it again to 20k$  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Stac

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:28:06 PM

It is good to invest on bitcoins as there are more potentialities for the bitcoins than any other crypto currencies, to increase its price 10000 times more than the price at the beginning of the year, so it would be great to invest on bitcoins as it could change your lives for the better like many other early investors of bitcoins.  If you invest now as there is a slight dip in the crypto market it will be the right moment to invest but I will not recommend anyone to invest on bitcoins on credit or loans as the bitcoin and other crypto currency are highly volatile and no one will be able to predict exactly what is going to happen in the crypto world.

Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:31:05 PM

Why not ? It doesn't end yet . Bitcoin is the most popular and the best investment. Facing a crisis is not a desapoiting thing we need to see the positive side: from this big crisis bitcoin overcome very simply. It shows the power of bitcoin in this field. So invest in bitcoin is always the best thing.
Ciscopro2000

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:34:19 PM

I’d say it makes absolute sense to dabble a little bit in Bitcoin.  I think you will miss out on a huge emerging market if you don’t.  But don’t invest everything you have into Bitcoin, just invest a little bit of your whole portfolio.  Yes the crypto market is risky, but you also have extreme upside as well. 
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:36:52 PM

I think yes. It make sense because we can earn good amount of money if we know what we are doing. Even though there is a risk in investing into it. I still want to invest into it.

burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:05:47 PM

If we are still not in favor in bitcoin and still thinking that there is no sense in investing in bitcoin I don't think that it will become success just like what is happening right now. Of course it makes sense we can see the big price it have right now compare last year.
HelenS

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:12:26 PM

I think yes. It make sense because we can earn good amount of money if we know what we are doing. Even though there is a risk in investing into it. I still want to invest into it.

As we say "Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
cerealuk

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:19:29 PM

It's simple supply and demand.

If you think BTC will go even more mainstream then the finite amount available will cause it to go up in price which makes it a great long term investment

If you don't believe the currency has a future then you are looking at short term in and out trading which is riskier and you need to accept that if you arent prepared to weather out dips then you could end up with a loss
faithofb

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:21:19 PM

its good investment any day and anytime but my own take is just not to invest all your money on bitcoin  try focus also on good ALTCOINS like beyond the screen which has good use case. .
Family2930

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 08:51:37 PM

Yes, it makes sense. Tell me, I bought a chair by 200 USD, after few months someone asks me that chair for 500 USD! If I seel to him then I will make profits or lose? I am sure your answer will be profit! So, bitcoin is that chair. When bitcoin price is falling down then you should buy them, after few months you will make double profits.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:37:53 PM

why not, bitcoin is a place to invest too, for now maybe the price is falling. but will probably rise again by the end of this year

Bitcoin value now is so dipped it is the right time to invest in bitcoin and we know at end of the month of this year it will gain there value, so this is our chance now to invest more and we get more profit.
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:51:28 PM

Yes, it makes very good sense to invest in bitcoin now. So many people made good profit investing in it about two months ago because the price was down at $6500. Now we are experiencing a temporary drop in price which the wise ones can take advantage of, invest only your spare money and target long term.
AfterTheFork

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:53:50 PM

Its very sensible to invest in bitcoins. Though its  very expensive.its still the most valuable coin there is in the cryptocurrency market, it however requires proper timing, there will be no sense in investing in BTC at its peak as there will be little returns earned from it. You can however buy in the bearish market, at a cheaper price, wait for it to gain value and sell off during the bull market.this way you get to earn proper returns of it

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:05:30 PM

it is true that bitcoin prices are very difficult to predict when using simple observations but not denying that bitcoin has scored a lot of people who succeed. Speaking of investment there must be a risk but what investment in the field can give more than 100% profit in 1 year? only in the cryptocurrency of the answer. Speaking of taxes, I think with us turning coins into FIAT money already in transaction fees and not denying that banks benefit from the transaction, and banks pay taxes to the government.

I agree, but it's just some of the factors that you have to accept and embrace if you really want to venture in this market. No market is safe and 100% certain to yield a profit, even the more stable markets around can't guarantee that. So, if you really are serious in going through this market, then you really have to possess patience in every trade, investment and venture that you make because that's the only way to get over the dumps and long term stagnation of he coins in the market.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:12:16 PM

I believe it does. Bitcoins have a limited supply of 21 million coins, and currently the price is somewhere around $7900 to $8100 and it will go up during the next couple of months. And some predict that it may even hit $100,000 soon. So there is a good chance that Bitcoins' price would increase and you can take profits if you invest it right now. However, due to the extremely volatility of the crypto markets you need to be very careful when investing. Basically do your own research and invest what you are able to lose. Most people still don't know about Bitcoins and people who do and invest are called early investors. So I am very confident that in the coming years many people will know and adopt bitcoin either as a rudimentary payment method or more often as a investment instrument, there by increase the demand for Bitcoins thus sky rocketing its price!

That's right. Surely, there is still a lot more money that can be gained from Bitcoin investments. Even though the market has been there for ten years more or less, it's still considerably is a young market that can still undergo and experience a lot of many different changes. And so, although the time for pioneering has passed, there are still lots of things that can be taken advantage of in the market, especially now that it's beginning to receive recognition from people.

Ferry22

Activity: 201

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:32:07 PM

of course the investment in Bitcoin is very reasonable, because bitcoin is a very valuable asset and its value continues to increase over time.
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:34:19 PM

Why not? Bitcoin has turned many of its investors to millionaires and now,its the only high ROI giving asset through out the world.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: