Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:10:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How do you think it is necessary change the mining algorithm for resistance from ASIC?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ASF] Asofe | Cryptocurrency for corporate sector  (Read 22656 times)
Reduncecarel

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:49:36 PM

Until I have seen the competition for your project, on this I think it will be easier for you to get a large number of customers when providing a quality product. The coin can become very popular.
If the work is going fast, we will certainly get the most benefit from the possession of the coin. Asofe will take the first place among the demanded products for the corporate segment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Camaldemonib

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:52:53 PM

For miners now on the project very favorable conditions. But until I saw a lot of participants. I think this is the most convenient moment for mining.
Letopisets

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:47:12 AM

Until I have seen the competition for your project, on this I think it will be easier for you to get a large number of customers when providing a quality product. The coin can become very popular.
If the work is going fast, we will certainly get the most benefit from the possession of the coin. Asofe will take the first place among the demanded products for the corporate segment.
I think that the team will be able to attract those participants who will expand the possibilities of the network, and the team can organize quality work .
Amaureshands

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:31:52 AM

I think that if you create a reliable messenger that will guarantee 100% privacy, it quickly acquire popularity.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:41:47 AM

I like your concept. I think that many will be able to evaluate your development after the release of the coin for exchange. Now I support you. Good luck.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:48:11 AM

I see that you have already developed one of the variants of the  wallet. Already have a partner to use your web wallet?
I wonder how much it will be in demand in the near future?
I am sure that the application of this purse will be successful. Now the team is working on other versions, and I think it will help to find a large number of users from different categories.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:51:11 AM

The corporate sector has a large number of consumers who can be members of your project. I hope they will get information about your project and the coin will grow in value.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:04:50 AM

I think integration with Lightning will bring a high interest to your products. I want to know how fast this is going to happen?
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:08:32 AM

I see a small number of miners. What strategy do you have to attract more of these participants? And how much do you want to get for your development?
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:49:36 AM

I think integration with Lightning will bring a high interest to your products. I want to know how fast this is going to happen?
I think that the technical development of the project continues, and, precisely with technical aspects, the term of the beginning of integration is connected. I will also follow the news about this work.
Green999

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:55:26 AM

I think your question will be answered by time, as they say, we will live and learn everything ourselves with time.

I see a small number of miners. What strategy do you have to attract more of these participants? And how much do you want to get for your development?
But as it seems to me, in such period of time it is very good to get most, for future prospect so to speak.

Stipend ● the Freelancer's Currency
▬▬ ● ● PoS / Masternodes ● ● ▬▬ (https://stipend.me/)
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:56:25 AM

The corporate sector has a large number of consumers who can be members of your project. I hope they will get information about your project and the coin will grow in value.
Now, I think it's too early to talk about it. For their attraction it is necessary to offer ready solutions of products. I think that before the release of the Messenger or other developments the team will conduct a large scale advertising campaign, and it will be a successful start.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:02:39 AM

I think that the technical development of the project continues, and, precisely with technical aspects, the term of the beginning of integration is connected. I will also follow the news about this work.
I am sure that all the steps will be timely, and the interest in this project will be constantly supported by the team's activity. The speed of development depends on financial support. Now the team continues to use its fund?
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:26:45 PM

It seems to me that there is a potential for a constant increase in the number of users of your products. And this will help the coin to have a successful growth in value. There are still a lot of work, on this I want to familiarize with your description.
Inellynelint

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:31:53 PM

Now, I think it's too early to talk about it. For their attraction it is necessary to offer ready solutions of products. I think that before the release of the Messenger or other developments the team will conduct a large scale advertising campaign, and it will be a successful start.
I think that a few large companies with a wide corporate network would be able to make a great advertisement for Asofe, on a personal example of use.
Albettazarya

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:36:03 PM

I am sure that all the steps will be timely, and the interest in this project will be constantly supported by the team's activity. The speed of development depends on financial support. Now the team continues to use its fund?
If I understand everything correctly, the team uses only its financial stock for all stages of development. And thus, the timing of the work on the project may change. 
Honieviellis

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:42:25 PM

It seems to me that there is a potential for a constant increase in the number of users of your products. And this will help the coin to have a successful growth in value. There are still a lot of work, on this I want to familiarize with your description.
The team offered good bonuses for the project participants. In order to get them, you need to take part in the Bounty campaign  and Airdrop. I think that the community will actively disseminate information about the development of Asofe, and soon get a large number of followers.
Gavitanzalet

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:46:13 PM

I think that a few large companies with a wide corporate network would be able to make a great advertisement for Asofe, on a personal example of use.
I am sure that the team will look for such partners, but for each new stage it is necessary to work on a certain task. Now this is the exit of the coin for exchange. And they need to look for partners among the exchanges.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:54:49 PM

I would like to know, in the ICO projects that you plan to open in the future, will be applied your coin, or will be created other crypto?
Pindridregando

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:57:18 PM

Where can I see more information about your team or those who are experts or advisers of your development?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: