Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:48:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties  (Read 3602 times)
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:03:55 PM

It all depends on the managers and companies that conduct the company's bounty. Some charge tokens within a week after the end of the bounty, and it happens that the accrual occurs after 2-3 months.
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:06:46 PM

It all depends on the managers and companies that conduct the company's bounty. Some charge tokens within a week after the end of the bounty, and it happens that the accrual occurs after 2-3 months.

However, I noticed that basically the charge does not occur after the end of the  bounty , but after the end of ICO. And already within a month after ICO there is a distribution of tokens to bounty hunters
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:09:51 PM

It depends on each project. They have time distribution when the bounty ends in their topic. Usually, after the 30 day bounty ends, the tokens will be distributed. But for a maximum of 60 days, if that does not happen, then surely the bounty is scam

AncientMystery

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:12:18 PM

Usually it is about 1 month and this is more than OK. I know bounties where they pay after 2-6 months and that's a bit too much in my opinion.

asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:12:35 PM

Well, most of bounty campaigns distribute bounty tokens 90 days after end of ICO. Most of ICOs last for half year, so it could take a year to receive your tokens Smiley.

supremacy10

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 07:15:45 PM

It is a good step if you are in luck with better project, though some bounties failed after many months that hunters have laboured to promote it, but it still worth doing if good one pay
mir4a

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:08:46 PM

I'm sure that the Bounty campaign will change for the better! But lately I've noticed that payments have fallen very much, and the percentage for signatures has also dropped to 10-20%.
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:20:17 AM

How long on average it takes for the ICO projects to redistribute the tokens a person who has contributes to their Bounty campaigns?

Personally I got very late always (From 1-2 months), is it suppose to be like that?
Mate 1 to 2 months was good and not badly worst.Mine, it's about 4 to 5 months which so bored for me because it's likely that I wait for half months and the value was so cheap.

darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:32:12 AM

How long on average it takes for the ICO projects to redistribute the tokens a person who has contributes to their Bounty campaigns?

Personally I got very late always (From 1-2 months), is it suppose to be like that?
Mate 1 to 2 months was good and not badly worst.Mine, it's about 4 to 5 months which so bored for me because it's likely that I wait for half months and the value was so cheap.
That's really a waste of time in waiting your reward mate, I also experience that kind of Distribution and after that a month ago the coin that use to give to us became a trash that really give us a headache. And I think you must have to really choose a good bounty campaigns that can give your rewards in the right time that you won't be like that again.
olivia jane567

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 11:49:13 AM

Yh some of the team delay to that extent but not all of them. some of them send your tokens within 1-2 weeks later on. It mostly depends on how fast the tokens are being patronized. If the ICO ends early and is successful, distribution becomes easier for the team. I have encountered a campaign which it took them about 5 months before tokens were distributed.

If the team does this, why won't hunters dump these tokens? If you deceive hunters about the distribution of tokens, then they need not take you seriously. 
Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 11:57:05 AM

I also experienced the same thing with you even I received distribution of crypto currency tokens for longer. I judge that the length of time to distribute these tokens is normal because perhaps the ICO timeline will be like that. I am sure all need a process because the calculation of profits is also quite complicated given the large number of participants in the bounty campaign which is divided into several sectors of the bounty campaign. Indeed the key to joining crypto currencies is patience. Without patience, we will only be swayed by misleading issues. Yeah, we can only pray that our waiting is sweet, hopefully when the tokens will be shared, we are welcomed with a pleasant market price.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:00:30 PM

Depends on the ICO project. There are several bounty campaign projects that I participated in, none of the same. On average I receive 1-2 months fastest. Means the same as what you call here.
@oweljayr

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:08:44 PM

I thought I was the only one who wanted to ask this kind of query regarding distributions of bounty tokens.  It will be my very first time that I will receive bounty token from my second ICO I have joined with and it has been almost a month now that we have not received it yet.  I am still positive about it and I know the token will surely be given away soon, but how long is that soon?  Guess I still have to wait and allow some more patience until I receive it.
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:11:28 PM

one year ago, the ICO and bounty campaigns were. the road map of the project is determined. 1 or 2 months before the bounty campaign is launched. then the ICO happens. The bounties are distributed within 1 month. marketcap was listed within 2 or 3 months after the ICO.
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:13:15 PM

the duration of a campaign is the provision and desire of the DEV offered to the bounty manager in accordance with their agreement.
the campaign time is about 1 to 2 months or even can be extended according to requirements
theGrind

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:18:56 PM

As what I have experience in bounty campaign,the token was distributed 2-3 months or more .I think it depends in the bounty manager of what campaign you are joining.
Cassidyblaze55

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:19:47 PM

Most times, after a campaign is concluded, some managers like amazix distribute their tokens within 30 days and some others distribute theirs within 60 days. It all depends on when the projects feels that it is right to distribute their bounty tokens
SaveOurSea

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:20:09 PM

now looking for a good bounty is very difficult in contrast to previous years many ICO projects were legit and gave very large rewards, after the scam ICO project appeared now to get rewards it was very difficult and took a long time to be able to enjoy the results.

RobotNIK

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:30:00 PM

Lately, especially in a falling market, it takes at least 2-3 months, but it may happen sooner!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
dobidobi88

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:43:58 PM

now looking for a good bounty is very difficult in contrast to previous years many ICO projects were legit and gave very large rewards, after the scam ICO project appeared now to get rewards it was very difficult and took a long time to be able to enjoy the results.

Yes, you are right. Good projects are difficult to find because many projects are scam. Therefore, we are required to be more skilled in determining good projects based on research. Bounty periods and distribution of tokens or coins also tend to be longer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: