Poll
Question: Do you like my domain name ?
Sure, awesome ! - 24 (24.7%)
Good - 28 (28.9%)
Average - 19 (19.6%)
Pche ... boring - 8 (8.2%)
Yuck. .I will "CRY" !! - 18 (18.6%)
Total Voters: 97

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] Crycurex.com exchange  (Read 26723 times)
nj_m715

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 07:59:11 PM

Here is my experience, so others know what happens with Crycurex:

Initially, all went well. Got a deposit wallet, traded some COYE, then withdrew BTC. However, the BTC withdrawals took almost an entire day (one longer) and when all was said an done, I somehow had a negative 0.0003 BTC balance. I still had almost 1mil COYE, and I couldn't trade it for BTC to take care of negative balance. I was locked up, and only thing I was able to do was withdraw my COYE. It took 2 days, but finally got them.

So, this exchange somehow lets balances go negative, does not list fees for all withdrawals / trades openly, and then has terrible customer service. I was trying to get assistance with this, and after a long period of no responses, would just get short, rude remarks about "deposit the negative balance to trade".
At one point, the Dev told me via skype:
[1/23/2014 12:47:50 PM] crycurex.com: ok
[1/23/2014 12:47:56 PM] crycurex.com: you dont need to depoist
[1/23/2014 12:48:02 PM] crycurex.com: but you are not able to trade

How professional is that? Saying fine, you don't have to, but you won't be able to do shit then. Learn some customer support and take care of your customers, thats where you profit. Unless you scam.

I was not going to put any more BTC into this exchange with all these issues. I said, let me trade my COYE for BTC, ill take care of the balance. Nope, just said deposit.

Now, with Cryptorush coming in, and Vox (i think) around the corner, this exchange is going to be terrible.

With the competition of the new exchanges, and the lackluster performance and support, etc, I feel Crycurex is not long for this world.

My personal opinion: Get all your funds out of there ASAP, stop depositing. I feel this exchange will disappear with coins when the Dev realizes he can't produce a decent exchange and compete. Just my opinion though.

This has been my experience too. My total net balance is aprox. .3 btc. He told me that his programmer could adjust the balance so i can get back my coins:
 <crycurexcom> look i understand that your current value is over btc negative blance
[20:07] <crycurexcom> i m owner and admin
[20:07] <crycurexcom> but i cant change your balances
[20:08] <njm715> u already did
[20:08] <crycurexcom> it was done by my colege programeer
[20:08] <crycurexcom> he is off
[20:08] <crycurexcom> we can adjust your coye
[20:08] <crycurexcom> and adjust your btc
[20:08] <crycurexcom> you wont have negative ok ?
[20:08] <njm715> so when can it get fixed?
[20:08] <crycurexcom> tomorrow

now he says:
 [13:25] <crycurexcom> negative balance = you need to deposit
[13:26] <crycurexcom> dont make fool of me
[13:26] <njm715> why do u break your word
[13:26] <crycurexcom> ok
[13:26] <crycurexcom> im done with you

This is no way to run a business. All I ask is that you stand by your word. Please adjust my account and allow me to withdraw the remaining coin. I am very reluctant to deposit more coin into your site when I have a currant balance of .3 btc or so.

I have not been paid by anyone. I just want my coin returned so I can run away from this mess. If do not believe me, you have my permission to post my account balances and explain how my account is negative when you are hold .3btc worth of my crypto.
Del137

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 08:03:09 PM

adressess and transaction ID's help more to get actual info

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
nj_m715

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 08:21:40 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2014, 08:45:48 PM by nj_m715

This issue was cause when crycurex decided to unwind trades. I removed the btc profit and began to deposit more coye before he shut down the site and everything went to hell. When the site reopened the coye I sold at 13 were credited back to my account, but my btc balance was -.035 and all records of the original trade were removed from my account. So, I have no records to share. Meanwhile I had a large deposit of coye pending. I have been following this thread and the irc chat. I can see that I was not the only one having issues. Considering the current state of the site I do not want to risk exposing more coin. Here is my account. as you can see I am not making it up, I am have nothing to do with any other exchange. I just want to pack up my toys and go home.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i176/nj_m715/balance_zps5570140a.png

My total balance is about .3btc, of course I did the math at 6 and coye has dropped to 5, but it doesnt matter. I am still net positive I do not want to risk any further coin after reading the pastebin update. I was told that he could adjust the account. All I want is square up my balance, get my coins and be done with this nonsense.
GiantSlug

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 09:18:32 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2014, 12:26:17 AM by GiantSlug

my account is balance is net .3btc but I can not trade I can not withdraw. You told me you could have the -.03btc adjusted from my coxe balance today. At this point all trust has been lost. Several times you have said one thing will happen, then do something else. You are asking me to pay .03 btc when there are plenty of coin in my account. You are ignoring me on pm and irc. I don't know how else to reach you.
Please adjust and unlock my account so I can extract myself from this disaster. Thank you

I have already answered your question several times ... or you are paid "hater" from other exchange ?

This is a joke. You are constantly accusing people that have had terrible experience with you to be involved with or paid by other exchanges. This is pathetic and unprofessional. You start insulting your customer base? Sad.

People are losing coins, stuck with pending withdrawals for days, negative balances, and getting lied to by the Dev and support both. This is unacceptable.
crycurex.com (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 01:33:14 AM

Official statement from www.crycurex.com

1, Fake informations, User: AlphawOlf, Fake users from cryptorush.in

Some of you know about this:
http://pastebin.com/FDReWXhu <- alphaw0lf

Official statement from crycurex.com
1-2 Days ago there were rumors that new exchange is comming. I also heard such rumors, in that time, user with nickname "alphawOlf" apperas with "big heart" that he would like to help me with a support ... I said why no, lets go.

When "alphawOlf" become my support member !! I received interesting "tip" from 2 users !!! that he is spy from cryptorush.in ... so I said, lets try him, so I started chit chat with him .... you can see some of our chat in his link, its real ... I just wanted to know how will he react if I "reveal" some informations like "site has lot of bugs" etc ...

And there you go Cheesy ... after few hours, he revealed him-self and "runned away" to cryptorush.in .. with "inside" infromations how buggy my site is...

So my insight was right, he took my bait and revealed himself in few hours Tongue

Allow me some questions:

1, Am I so stupid that I will reveal informations that my site has lot of bugs to unknown person ?
- Sure thing, Im not ...

2, See alphawolfs statements about cryptorush.in .. "they are best" "i now work for them" "cmon, all of you lets move there"
- My question is ... cryptorush.in site is locked, its in beta test for 24hours, how can he so "sure" that site is perfect ? without bugs ?

Simple answer
He is owner, or coowner or cooperator, or paid crycurex "hater"

They know that I need customer support members, because I officialy asked for them even at IRC or forum, so they find it like a best way to "infiltrate" me with a spy Wink

Negative balance:
- I had to cancel some trades as a there was price error ... yes I admin, it was my fault, I am not perfect. Price error was at 17:00 but i noticed this error at 5:00 next day. But between 17:00 and 5:00 I made some withdrawals ... but withdrawals cant be cancelled, unfrotunately .(

Then I cancelled some trades from 17:00 CET... BUT !

As I wanted to be fair for everyone. Some of traders have cancelled orders, but some have already withdrawn more then their reeal profit was. So I adjusted their account to negative balance as I could reverse their withrdawals....

Only fake profit were adjusted as a negative balance.
Allow me to explain.
If user1 earned 0.3 btc without withdrawal, and we cancelled trades ... his profit was automatically (by cancelling trades) reduced from 0.3 to 0.2 ... (0.2 = real profit)

If user2 earned 0.3 btc and MADE withdrawal of 0.3 btc, we cancelled his trades and put his account into negative balance of -0.1 btc

AS I WANTED to be fair for all traders.

Users with negative balance are only few ... so rumors that I dont process withdrawals are only fake informations provided by paid haters of cryptorush.in

Situation about user amynl

You decide.

This user contacted me that he is missing deposit. I checked the system and noticed that everything is ok. So ok, I asked him for transaction details....which he provided me....but as you know, transactions details are public and everyone can see them.

So I asked him for wallet screenshot, I told him he has 5 minutes to do that. Why ? Because even I am able make fake screenshot from wallet. It took him 1 hour !!! Until he sent me that screenshot.

He sent me this

Check the low quality, "blue blurred spots" but !!! most important is that his outgoing transaction is black .. Smiley outgoing transactions are red

So I answered him this screenshot is fake and informed him that coins were deposited to correct account

Then !!!! he EDITED screenshot .. .with red negative balance

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=417981.msg4733905#msg4733905

here is his post

PURE FAKE ! or Another hater paid by cryptorush.in

User GIantSlug ...

his "negative experiences" are very similar to amynl so I think he cooperates with cryptorush.in also

User danny-rr...
cryptorush.in supporter ... as he posted link to cryptorush several times for last days in my thread.

At the end:

- My site had some problems ... every site has some problems.
- There are MANY users .... which had deposit mismatch and I fixed that ... even 10 000 000 coye .. some Russian user ... IF YOU READ THIS, PLEASE TELL THEM YOU RECEIVED YOUR COINS Smiley thank you
- I had 4 DDoss attacks over last 4 days !!!!! Is my site down ? No because they are noobs ...whole cryptorush.in or I dont know who they hired
- I had 132 (until now) tries to steal my passwords or gain access to my system (I have this number in my logs)

Known users paid by cryptorush.in

alphawolf - owner, coowner or close member to owners, or just paid sheep or paid hater by cryptorush.in
danny-rr - owner, coowner or close member to owners, or just paid sheep or paid hater by cryptorush.in
GiantSlug - close member to owners, or just paid sheep or paid hater by cryptorush.in
amynl - some noob whos trying to scam me or paid hater by cryptorush.in

I think more paid haters will come soon, until they notice I wont give up and ruin their "locked" shit as a sand-castle

My exchange does not work perfectly, but its better every day If you want to withdraw your coins I am ready, many of you received withdarawals in 10 - 30 - 60 minutes ..

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM WITH MY SITE

Please refer to "crycurex-support" nick, its official nick for crycurex.com exchange
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 01:39:07 AM

This issue was cause when crycurex decided to unwind trades. I removed the btc profit and began to deposit more coye before he shut down the site and everything went to hell. When the site reopened the coye I sold at 13 were credited back to my account, but my btc balance was -.035 and all records of the original trade were removed from my account. So, I have no records to share. Meanwhile I had a large deposit of coye pending. I have been following this thread and the irc chat. I can see that I was not the only one having issues. Considering the current state of the site I do not want to risk exposing more coin. Here is my account. as you can see I am not making it up, I am have nothing to do with any other exchange. I just want to pack up my toys and go home.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i176/nj_m715/balance_zps5570140a.png

My total balance is about .3btc, of course I did the math at 6 and coye has dropped to 5, but it doesnt matter. I am still net positive I do not want to risk any further coin after reading the pastebin update. I was told that he could adjust the account. All I want is square up my balance, get my coins and be done with this nonsense.

GIve me your COYE wallet I will give you back your coye minus 0.03 btc. IRC or SKYPE

Please refer to "crycurex-support" nick, its official nick for crycurex.com exchange
backtrackit

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 02:03:05 AM

Check the low quality, "blue blurred spots" but !!! most important is that his outgoing transaction is black .. Smiley outgoing transactions are red

Sorry but that is wrong, I can't say if he was trying to scam you or "paid hater" but the when you view transaction details it goes black, try it and you will see.

Hope it all goes well for ya, thanks again for sorting my account out.

nj_m715

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 02:04:36 AM

Thank you, my address is    5ji29bCJ6whtEDqXVu7mag4MriVjybwYan    its also in my account for you to confirm.
I owe .03578133 btc at current price .00000006 that's 596355.5 so I should expect 4969394.8680384 correct?

thank you again
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 02:07:45 AM

Sorry but that is wrong, I can't say if he was trying to scam you or "paid hater" but the when you view transaction details it goes black, try it and you will see.

Hope it all goes well for ya, thanks again for sorting my account out.

I always have red outgoing transactions. ..If I am wrong, he can easily make video of his account ... Look similar "scammers" like he is maybe 20-30 per day, when someone write me like

"i did not recieve my coins" ... there is 60 % chance he wants to scam me but ... i have to serve every customer so I

- ask for transactions details
- ask for email, amount
- I will check my system ...

Same I did with him ... There is some % chance he is right, in such case if he is able make video and proove I AM WRONG, i will give him those coins..

But please try to understand me that I cant bother with every scammer, that would take me like 10 hours a day ...

crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 02:27:23 AM

Fast reply from one of the cryptorush.in employees ... : D : D : D : D

This is how PROFFESIONALS WORK ? : D : D

Devianttwo

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 02:34:36 AM

After contacting the owner of CryCurexcom I attempted to talk to him in regards to him claiming AlphaW0lf is a member of our staff at cryptorush.in.  I have been working with cryptorush.in since they went live in beta.  I have never heard nor seen any member called AlphaW0lf or any of the other members listed.  Since he wants to play a ss game I will post you the rest of his chat log that he Neglected to show you.

I attempted to talk to him. he Refused. so He not only lost my respect. he lost me as a customer and a possible member of his support team.

NOTE: I helped out in his channel for 24 hours without asking for a single dime.  I helped customers out. I explained why transactions took so long etc.

I don't know what you are trying to pull here Crycurex but I don't like it.  Especially now plastering my name in your topic as well.

I only have one question for mr Crycurex
Did you even bother attempting to contact any member of the cryptorush.in team? there are 3 of us now. our names are interdpth, Linkandzelda, and Devianttwo.  You were extremely quick to say we are behind this most recent outburst by one of your own staff members yet I have never even heard of the dude you speak about.  Nor any of the other 3 that you have plastered up there as well.

Want to earn 50% of each deposit? Check out the best Bitcoin referral program
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 02:38:30 AM

Yes thats true .. Devian helped me ... he didnt ask a dime .... same I wrote in chat

but unfrotunately ... if he works with cryptorush.in ... i do not want to chat with him, as they started this dirty game...

nj_m715

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 02:41:58 AM

I just received my coins from crycurex. I don't understand why it took so long and I dont understand how trades can be unwound in the first place. I don't know what bug could have cause the problem and don't know what has been done to prevent it from happening again. If one trade can be reversed, how many more trades can be reversed? Because of this I have closed out my account.

So, in the end I was able to walk away with my coin but I can never et back all the time I wasted.

Thank you again for returning the coin that I deposited on your site. I have no hard feeling and I wish you luck with your site.
Devianttwo

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 02:52:21 AM

Yes thats true .. Devian helped me ... he didnt ask a dime .... same I wrote in chat

but unfrotunately ... if he works with cryptorush.in ... i do not want to chat with him, as they started this dirty game...

Ginally got to talk to crycurex.com for a few minutes.

basically we went over the fact that no staff member of our site has done anything to try and hurt crycurex.com  Nor has any of our staff hired anyone to do so.  We don't need to do something like this to get business.  That is the lowest thing that any exchange could do and would be the most harmful thing that an exchange could do to their own reputation.  I hope that some of you understand that our site would never attack another site to gain reputation. period.

Want to earn 50% of each deposit? Check out the best Bitcoin referral program
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 02:53:21 AM

I just received my coins from crycurex. I don't understand why it took so long and I dont understand how trades can be unwound in the first place. I don't know what bug could have cause the problem and don't know what has been done to prevent it from happening again. If one trade can be reversed, how many more trades can be reversed? Because of this I have closed out my account.

So, in the end I was able to walk away with my coin but I can never et back all the time I wasted.

Thank you again for returning the coin that I deposited on your site. I have no hard feeling and I wish you luck with your site.

Thank you, you are fair and posted post here .. negative balance was no bug - i explained that below

once again ... I dont need to steal coins from users, if your withdrawal is pending that doesnt mean i am going to scam you, delays may happen as I am not 100% fully automated yet. Thank you for understanding

With you - my dear users - we can become Exchange Number One ... soon Wink

lichao1395427

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:06:57 AM

i cant receive  the "secure code" email from my gmail......
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 03:14:51 AM

i cant receive  the "secure code" email from my gmail......

spam/junk folder !!!!

if you have any inquiry . . PEOPLE PLEASE ... use IRC

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.org/?nick=mynick|?#crycurexsupport

atheistftwins

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:22:03 AM

What is going on? I can no longer log into my account. The site keeps saying my password is wrong and when I ask to send a reset password email it never shows up. WTF is going on with this exchange? This is completely ridiculous.
Del137

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:21:18 AM

Just checked - my account working Ok.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
atheistftwins

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:28:01 AM

Just checked - my account working Ok.

Not everyone has this problem. So far it's just one guy in IRC and me, he says this happened to him after he tried to withdraw 0.5BTC and this is happening to me after I tried to withdraw 0.35BTC. As you can imagine, the fact that both of us got our accounts locked after we tried to withdraw a medium sized amount of BTC makes me nervous. The fact that the admin is not responding to any of my messages and the guy in IRC just kept repeating "we are working on it, please wait" makes me even more nervous.

I want crycurex to answer that he has acknowledged the problem and that he is fixing it and our BTC are safe. Until then I will just keep posting in IRC and the forums to get his attention.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: