Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:12:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Terawatt Private Sale, PreICO, ICO Coming Soon  (Read 2073 times)
Onyx0

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:34:55 PM

I would like to say, if the project is very good and I really like it because I think this,
project is very promising and I see this project will be successful in the future.

Agree with you this project is really nice and awesome, this kind of positive thinking can make and take this project higher and soon this project will give us free electricity, I am sure soon we are going to see the bright and shining future, great project and awesome work done.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sparkl

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:37:34 PM

We should welcome this new idea because I am sure this is not a bad thing as it has given us a lot of chances for earning and saving money for our upcoming life,. New age needs new ideas and new renewable project so this is the best among all of them that I hearty support it and I want more and more from it.
Canvis

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:42:51 PM

This is good opportunity for all of us to invest our money and save what we have own from it, now is the best opportunity because the project is interesting and full of amazing features that we can use to get profit safely, don’t miss the chance and grab the time, invest and get better future.
Atect90

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:55:39 PM

I think that such projects will have a promising future, especially as many countries suffer from energy problems that will solve  in your project
I wish you permanent excellence and success
Our future is all depending on terawatt and terawatt is standing on our own support our investing, I hope soon terawatt will be one of the best project in the world, all of us are hoping for the best as our entire investment can go more than double, so we should support and invest in this project.
stonman

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:56:11 PM

Wow project looks promising, I wanted to looks it even bigger!
 Is there any bounty campaign about Terawatt? I wanted to Reserved Filipino translation sir, if ever.
Infect all of us know how promising and how high quality work terawatt is doing, so no doubt this project is going to be successful very son, I am one those who are willing to help the project get higher and bigger in demand, so everyone should show their interest it is the most promising project.
compex

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:57:04 PM

I think that this project will be in demand in the future and I hope that it will receive the support of investors. Good luck to the team
There is no doubt in it, that the project is nice and good, nothing can stop the increasing journey of this amazing project, I am here and I victim a lot of people who has now higher income as being a terawatt investor, so I think this is great opportunity for us to be a part of this project and invest more for better output
muto@

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:57:45 PM

Interesting to see how DAO Fund will be used for operational purpose...Good team backing the project, decent hard cap...Would love to see more advisors from the blockchain industry.
Not only DAO but a lot of funding companies are reaching terawatt now only to support it and only to make it high, this is trust worthy ICO project that has never been in the market but now it is here for us, get the chance and be a terawatt investor to secure our future and get higher savings.
TakaDO

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:00:23 PM

Yes finally we have an idea that's working on renewanle energy and this is a first step towards consumer durables also.
It's good to see that. The future in crypto looks brighter now.
Of course this is age of renewable energy and for sure renewable energy is our future, now a lot of projects’ are here who are focusing on this matter and working to make more and more such projects, terawatt is nice and it has all the abilities to beat competent projects smoothly as it is growing.
tengal

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:01:07 PM

This is garbage, a token is not needed for this, but I guess an ICO is an easy way to make money.
Don't invest people!

Realtalk, mate, everything just looks wack. The more I search the web, the more I figure out there're really less and less decent and interesting projects. I'll better go following Cryptics project, since I believe it's a lot more fascinating and promising
There is a thing call white paper for those who has no information about terawatt, this project is working constant and working firmly, no project is more promising and more delight than terawatt, this is only the begging of the journey and we can see rapidly it is spreading, so really nice and good luck.
yanshan

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:01:53 PM

this project very different with the other renewable energy projects because it utilizes led bulb as main idea not like the other renewable energy who creates new energy resources, what makes you belive that this project will be successful?
Yeah it is unique and the transparency of the projects makes it different and unique, it is all clear and very easy to use, there is no lose but only profit because renewable energy is now has become the need of the day, almost every company is now reaching then and they are making fine partnership, so really
tengal

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:03:59 PM

Interesting project ideas, innovative initiative. I hope you all the best
This what most of us thinks, because this project is getting really stronger day by day, this is new age where technology grows, so there is a lot of space that this project can find to get bigger, we should motivate them and support them to find a better way of success, brighter and shiner than this.
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:10:17 PM

I would like to say, if the project is very good and I really like it because I think this,
project is very promising and I see this project will be successful in the future.

Agree with you this project is really nice and awesome, this kind of positive thinking can make and take this project higher and soon this project will give us free electricity, I am sure soon we are going to see the bright and shining future, great project and awesome work done.

The project sounds really interesting and good as a future investment now the only hope is that they'll work and get enough investors to make it happen because we need this product!

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:15:25 PM

I discovered that most of those who gave comments at the initial state were newbies. I do not trust this project. I think investors need to be very these days.
Atect90

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:00:52 AM

Good luck to the management for making this a successful project
Waiting to hear some news about the project.

Also would like to reserve my spot for HINDI translation
You can check my translation work here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1EIKQpt21TTLPgcVwWP6EhSeyJQnAir8g

Thanks
Nice thinking mate, we should wish them good luck because they are struggling for us, a lot of new things are being happen in this project that we can see in white paper of the this project forum. I am sure this project will get more sights soon, as social media is costmerinsing it too, because this project is worth trusting and worth investing.
TakaDO

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:01:24 AM

Gonna get important information about this project in whitepaper . Looks interesting.
YEAH it is attractive and interesting project, getting more and more attentions of investors and with passage of time more investing tokens are making this project popular and famous, so let’s hope for better than this, a lot of amazing features are here to grab the attention of new investors.
tengal

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:02:00 AM

great project and I heard they are working on partnerships with IBM and Bancor, going to be huge
Yeah strong support from them is making this project stronger, partnerships is another feature which is being use by investors, I think this is good famous companies like IBM are now showing their attentions for the project, nothing can stop the project from being huge and spread all over the world,
compex

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:03:01 AM

While the idea is good but I don't see any potentials for ROI for investors at all. Investors must see their profits for investment.

If the condition is profit then it will be high, this project is really promising and safe, investors are getting high profit, a lot of investors who invested in terawatt are not repent for their decision, as they have got huge profit,. It saves our money and gives us bigger chances of earning.
yanshan

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:04:58 AM

This such a unique project, great job
Yeah it is great project so it is time when we need to invest and support the growth and the power of this project, entire features of this project are nice and amazing that are unbeatable, terawatt understands the need of common man, it rises increase our profit and income, so really nice and good project.
tengal

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:06:05 AM

Very promising project with perfect ideas and excellent team. Join it now. Don't miss the opportunity to become a part of a nice community
yes the team working behind it is very nice because this project has the perfect concept, I have become part of this project and will follow this ICO until finish. I hope there will be many more again people who join here and support this ICO until succeed. support is very needed for the success of this project.

Everyone thinks about good expectations about the project they are following but we should see the progress of this project and how this project attracts investors to invest in this project.
Strongly agree with you, it is our own expectation but it is our won trust which will make this project good, attractive features are making it famous, project is really promising and safe, no one can doubt investing in terawatt, it is on rising mode and it will never stop rising, I only rise never falls because investors are investing high amount of money now.
cupco

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:22:22 PM

I have found it interesting, I am going to be with them for long as I have seen a lot of developments and a lot of new thing a part of this project, it will be great if we will meet this ideology and take good advantage of it, no risk and no danger, as it is all clear to us, so good luck to the team who are running the project nicely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: