Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:23:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Firmo: Financial Infrastructure for the crypto economy  (Read 372 times)
Flodner (OP)

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 04:12:42 PM

Financial infrastructure for the crypto economy

Handshake today, transact later.

Firmo is building the future of financial infrastructure. 1/7 of the world's economy is derivatives, but these financial contracts are not securely available in the crypto economy yet. FirmoLang enables businesses, like exchanges, to securely and intuitively offer smart derivatives on any major blockchain. Firmo already compiles to Ethereum and is now researching implementations on other major blockchains like Neo, Cardano and Qtum. This is just the first step in overhauling today’s financial infrastructure.

What is FirmoLang?

FirmoLang is our formally verified, domain-specific language which can compile to any blockchain. FirmoLang offers the same level of security used to make sure planes, trains, and satellites operate securely.

Secure

Although it's theoretically possible to write a derivative on the blockchain, there are serious security vulnerabilities holding the industry back. 45% of smart contracts written on Ethereum could be hacked. Examples include the DAO and Parity Wallet. Large financial institutions won't chose the blockchain over existing infrastructure if half of the transactions made could be at risk.

Intuitive

More than that, FirmoLang is intuitive for any developer to use. It takes just 12 lines of code to execute a smart contract compared to Ethereum's Solidity, which can take 90 or more.

Blockchain agnostic

Firmo's vision is to work on any major blockchain. Our compiler already works with Ethereum and we are exploring partnerships with other major blockchains.

As seen on

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
steemium

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:31:27 PM

Looks interesting. Firmo sounds a bit Italian for me)
Also you say that "Firmo already compiles to Ethereum and is now researching implementations on other major blockchains like Neo, Cardano and Qtum", any plans regarding EOS and NEM or any other blockchain?
firmoann

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:13:33 AM

Hi steemium, thank you for your interest!

EOS will support EVM (the bytecode of Ethereum) so Firmo will support it as well Smiley

We're inviting you also to join Firmo's Telegram group, where you can discuss the project with Firmo's dev team.
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:15:10 AM

Any bounty for Facebook and Twitter?
merridaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:26:47 AM

sounds good, with better security, Firmolang is potentially the most secure blockchain ever, and I'm also very happy to see a good team there, good luck

FARASHA        >        CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES                     
   SOLUTION (http://ico.farasha.care/)
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:52:43 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 12:03:30 PM by burky155

Yes, i was going to ask the same question. There will be a bounty? I always make research before i join a bounty campaign, when i checked Firmo has great reviews (ICO Bench gave 4.7/5 points https://icobench.com/ico/firmo ) so i would like to join them if it's possible.

Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 08:45:38 PM

Yes, i was going to ask the same question. There will be a bounty? I always make research before i join a bounty campaign, when i checked Firmo has great reviews (ICO Bench gave 4.7/5 points https://icobench.com/ico/firmo ) so i would like to join them if it's possible.

Good questions, I redirected them to the Firmo team, so they will either let me know or will answer here.
I also like ICO Bench site, I'm not even speaking about the numbers there but I like the way they present information

gliridian

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:52:47 PM

Good questions, I redirected them to the Firmo team, so they will either let me know or will answer here.
I also like ICO Bench site, I'm not even speaking about the numbers there but I like the way they present information

I would like to reserved bounty translation for Filipino. I like the project and I like to work to you guys ^_^
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:20:39 PM

I like this. The concept is interesting. I'm always a big fan of infrastructural platforms. Firmo is bringing a fully fledged financial system on to the blockchain. That's a really good one. So I will be keeping an eye on this one. Might participate in the private after my research is completed.

Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 08:20:21 PM

FIRMO team told me that bounties will be coming soon
Thanks everyone once again for your interest

cryptoslate01

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 07:17:15 AM

Hello Team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com, a destination for cryptocurrency investors and researchers — featuring cryptocurrency news, coin rankings, initial coin offerings and blockchain events.

We just added Firmo  with a dedicated ICO listing page to  CryptoSlate's ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/firmo/

https://i.imgur.com/8C1J9R3.jpg

If you need help in editing any information about your ICO, please go to Firmo ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit".

Feel free to contact us via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/ if you have any questions
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:02:49 PM

In my opinion, the project has proved itself well, I believe that it has an excellent, capable and promising team. Developers continue their work and create a truly amazing product that promotes the safe financial transactions based on the technology of blockchain.
thedarknight789

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:27:32 AM

Contracts are written using the domain specific language; FirmoLang. FirmoLang provides a secure execution environment for financial contracts on decentralized asset-classes.
steemium

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:16:01 PM

Contracts are written using the domain specific language; FirmoLang. FirmoLang provides a secure execution environment for financial contracts on decentralized asset-classes.

How easy it will be to learn FirmoLang?
What do you think?
I think if it's easy may be I would like to learn it
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:20:56 PM

Colleagues, I do not quite understand that you, as the main product of your project, offer a programming language, albeit with excellent protection?

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Yura Vorobiov

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:15:09 PM

Hello! We have conducted a primary evaluation of your project and made a SWOT analysis (https://swot.digrate.com/report/96a50727-6ee6-477c-8463-7b5992f2de22). Please note that this is not an official statement, we just use it for our internal purposes, the SWOT is initial and does not provide deep understanding of ICO. We offer  conducting a full proffessional evaluation of your project with all aspects covered and posting it on our site and our media channels, aslo sending the report to our investor database.
bakst2

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:05:55 PM

The Firmo protocol is designed to integrate and support an advanced decentralized economy, including: decentralized exchanges, p2p lending platforms, forecasting platforms and much more. This is very necessary!
Audi-BMW1988

Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:21:36 AM

Firmo is building the future of financial infrastructure for the crypto economy. Firmo's domain specific language FirmoLang translates decentralized derivatives to any of the major blockchain that supports smart contracts.
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:38:26 AM

nice site, i like it, is this ico token ? I did not find the info on your site
daviszayn

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:38:46 AM

This is a project that has the potential to build the infrastructure that can be utilised for financial transactions including complex instrucments such as options and futures
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: